The forward pass try.

lathami

Re: The forward pass try.

Post by lathami » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:36 am

Tiger Tim wrote:What about Cameron Smith running in front of his teammate who has just played the ball, then runs behind the players with Chris lawrence there to make a tackle and passes the ball to a teammate and the eventually score. It happens week in, week out. The storm get more beneficial calls than any other team in the comp. It does my head in. I hate Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater with a passion and can't wait till they all hang up the boots.
Not just that what about the field goal they kicked!! Our marker ran out to try and block the attempt from the Melbourne cheating storm. Then the storm player ran out of his way to get in front of our chaser, a definite change of direction from the cheaters and knocked him over.
Right in front of the horsehead.....

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:38 am

lathami wrote:
Tiger Tim wrote:What about Cameron Smith running in front of his teammate who has just played the ball, then runs behind the players with Chris lawrence there to make a tackle and passes the ball to a teammate and the eventually score. It happens week in, week out. The storm get more beneficial calls than any other team in the comp. It does my head in. I hate Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater with a passion and can't wait till they all hang up the boots.
Not just that what about the field goal they kicked!! Our marker ran out to try and block the attempt from the Melbourne cheating storm. Then the storm player ran out of his way to get in front of our chaser, a definite change of direction from the cheaters and knocked him over.
We lost by 9 right ?? :crazy

lathami

Post by lathami » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 2:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:
lathami wrote:
Sorry I didn't allow for the queenslander mental ability or lack of it!
Let me dumb it down for you, the field goal worth 1 point got them out of reach as they were now 7 points in front. More than a converted try in front.
Which made it almost too hard to reach with 4-6 minutes to go!!!! Effectively winning them the game!
Is that ok delirious/happy, do u require more help???

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 6:13 pm

And also on quite a few occasions storm players got very late offloads away when it looked as though forward momentum had stopped.
Even if we played a good 1st half my feelings at he ground were we weren't going to be allowed to win.
Its a fortress not designed for clubs like ours.

And just watching replay it gets worse.
1. Cronk clearly passes ball off the ground around 2nd mi .
2.Rankin denied an opportunity to make a tackle on storm winger after a bomb is clearly Shepherded after storm winger takes ball.

3. Smith walking on players after making tackle to get to marker when he should be penalised for not rolling away.

No wonder they had so much momentum.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 11:17 pm

lathami wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
lathami wrote:
Sorry I didn't allow for the queenslander mental ability or lack of it!
Let me dumb it down for you, the field goal worth 1 point got them out of reach as they were now 7 points in front. More than a converted try in front.
Which made it almost too hard to reach with 4-6 minutes to go!!!! Effectively winning them the game!
Is that ok delirious/happy, do u require more help???
Using the wonderful logic would be fine IF we had scored to make it 29-26

Sorry chump (I mean sorry champ) try another tin hat theory