Vunivalu vs JAC

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Vunivalu vs JAC

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:48 pm

Interesting that both made their debuts in the Round 7 game at Leichhardt. Both scored on debut. Both looked promising talents for the future.
Fast forward to today and Vunivalu is the only player still playing, still being nurtured, still looking the goods.

The difference in coaching is worlds apart.

I know some might say JAC has signed elsewhere so why play him but who's to say if he wasn't nurtured properly he would have stayed put. We were told he killed it in preseason yet he doesn't get a run for 7 rounds and sits behind jokes like Malone.
I know you might say he had a bad game a few weeks ago but how many has Rankin, Naiqama and Nofoaluma had, yet they still play week in, week out.

The difference is in the coaching.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Eddie
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Eddie » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:56 pm

Its a fair point.

Bellemy saw the potential in Koribete. He can see the same potential in JAC.

Tigers cant seem to see it?!

However comparing Taylor to Bellemy is a little unfair for Taylor. Bellemy is the top of the tree what he gets out of players. He turns nobodies into extremely valuable players. Not many coaches can do that.

Like I said before I would have played JAC as he has way more upside then Rankin. If they are not playing him because he has signed elsewhere just come out and say that otherwise ill assume he was available for selections.

It was not the difference in the game today Rankin did not lose us the game. However i find it bizzarre he was recalled yet did not take the goal kickink off mr 53% Moses

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 9:45 pm

JAC is going to replace Koro, you'd think....
I think Vunivalu is the better out of the two (he and JAC)

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Milky » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 9:56 pm

Melbourne don't care, they have both

ricksen
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by ricksen » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 10:02 pm

I agreed with picking Rankin today, but he was really poor IMO. Some big moments and he came up wanting - eg missed the easy tackle on Tonumaipea that would have resulted in a dropout or at least the Storm starting their set from 1 or 2m out. They went up the other end and kicked the FG that iced the game.

Return to “Round 16: Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm”