Brooks and Moses

supercoach

Re: Brooks and Moses

Post by supercoach » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 2:14 pm

History tells me the dogs touch us up once a year and we touch them up once a year...so its our turn this year

teddy23

Post by teddy23 » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 2:25 pm

supercoach wrote:History tells me the dogs touch us up once a year and we touch them up once a year...so its our turn this year
History also tells us that we've only won back to back games twice this year both only lasting two games

. The first two rounds against manly and warriors

. Rd 11-12 against the Knights and an origin depleted Broncos side which we beat by only one

A win would be very important but i just can't see it

bigsiro

Post by bigsiro » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 3:14 pm

I tend to agree with just about everyone on here that a loss is definitely on the cards.
On the positive side, being that we can go into this game with zero expectation we might as well try expansive football with nothing to lose and everything to play for. Just don't want another Canberra.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 3:32 pm

teddy23 wrote:
supercoach wrote:History tells me the dogs touch us up once a year and we touch them up once a year...so its our turn this year
History also tells us that we've only won back to back games twice this year both only lasting two games

. The first two rounds against manly and warriors

. Rd 11-12 against the Knights and an origin depleted Broncos side which we beat by only one

A win would be very important but i just can't see it
Tend to agree with you, I think the odds are well and truely stacked against us, but the Tigers are a real lucky dip, you never know what you are going to get. Although you take two players out of your spine and a quality front rower you will struggle against any team

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 4:44 pm

Some on here said that we were going to get smashed by Penrith. The boys are playing ok. Have faith my friends.

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Tue 05 Jul, 2016 10:13 pm

It would be great if as many as possible turned up to support the boys on the day. The crowd against the Panthers was only 10,500 but we made it sound like double that and crowd support really can lift a team. Let's do it!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 12:35 am

sideline eye wrote:It would be great if as many as possible turned up to support the boys on the day. The crowd against the Panthers was only 10,500 but we made it sound like double that and crowd support really can lift a team. Let's do it!
was there at the panthers, surprised only 10.5k announced

maybe i overestimated how anz makes crowds look super small or we were just really loud

definitely getting out there on saturday - rain hail or shine im supporting the boys! :sign:
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."