Rankin in doubt to take on Canterbury

Re: Rankin in doubt to take on Canterbury

Post by 851 » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 8:18 pm

tigerap wrote:
851 wrote:
king sirro wrote:Rankin is so pedestrian it isnt funny. Our attack breaks down every time Brooks or Moses go to him. His bombed try was disgraceful and the 2 passes he threw in the last 5 minutes summed it all up.
Plus the 2 poor attempts at tackles that let in trys, I mean he tries hard, but he is not a first grader, if he was he wouldn't have been in the ESL, and and some other team would have bought him back before this year.
He made his debut in 2008 and has 31 NRL games, 14 with us this year, say's it all really.
He won't be around next year
Hope you are right, I thought he was on a 2 year deal.
Go hard or go home

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 9:18 pm

851 wrote:
tigerap wrote:
851 wrote:
king sirro wrote:Rankin is so pedestrian it isnt funny. Our attack breaks down every time Brooks or Moses go to him. His bombed try was disgraceful and the 2 passes he threw in the last 5 minutes summed it all up.
Plus the 2 poor attempts at tackles that let in trys, I mean he tries hard, but he is not a first grader, if he was he wouldn't have been in the ESL, and and some other team would have bought him back before this year.
He made his debut in 2008 and has 31 NRL games, 14 with us this year, say's it all really.
He won't be around next year
Hope you are right, I thought he was on a 2 year deal.
Yep 2 years :bawling
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !