Klein

Fade To Black

Klein

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 8:36 pm

I absolutely abhor violence towards referees but someone would be wholly justified in decking this goose. He's a cheat. 3 or 4 very poor calls against us so far. Would be nice to at least get an even share of the rub of the green. Sick of it.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:36 pm

Thought he was okay tbh.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:45 pm

I dont like him, hes usually bad with us but I thought he was OK tonite.

Which calls?

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:45 pm

I have no issues with the refs tonight. A couple of dropped balls from us and some missed tackles that were tough to make was the difference.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:45 pm

I have no issues with the refs tonight. A couple of dropped balls from us and some missed tackles that were tough to make was the difference.
Last edited by stevetiger on Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:49 pm

Their markers sure had plenty of leeway - no worries about being square tonight.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:49 pm

Yeah it wasn't the refs tonight.......we just played like the dumb team we are!!!!!!//
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:50 pm

stevetiger wrote:I have no issues with the refs tonight. A couple of dropped balls from us and some missed tackles that were tough to make was the difference.
Refs were pretty good , if anything I reckon we got a few calls , especially the Moses knock on after he twisted his ankle

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:56 pm

A big call was him allowing Perret to take Rankin out despite a hand on him when the ball was on the ground, thus tackle completed. Another set for our tiring defence that was already starved of possession was a killer.

Letting him be carried back by three players and nearly put in goal early was also wrong, as he was airborne and forward progress had well and truly been stopped. Not much point having a rule if it is never used.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:58 pm

Klein's a joke .... This week he was 0/2 in sending decisions upstairs .
Last week the ref's were 0/2 in sending decisions upstairs .
If anyone thinks ref's don't have agendas in ruling in games they're off with the pixies !

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 9:58 pm

formerguest wrote:A big call was him allowing Perret to take Rankin out despite a hand on him when the ball was on the ground, thus tackle completed. Another set for our tiring defence that was already starved of possession was a killer.

Letting him be carried back by three players and nearly put in goal early was also wrong, as he was airborne and forward progress had well and truly been stopped. Not much point having a rule if it is never used.
Unfortunatley taht was a correct call....first tackler dropped off, moentum took him over...there was no hand on him

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:07 pm

innsaneink wrote:
formerguest wrote:A big call was him allowing Perret to take Rankin out despite a hand on him when the ball was on the ground, thus tackle completed. Another set for our tiring defence that was already starved of possession was a killer.

Unfortunatley taht was a correct call....first tackler dropped off, moentum took him over...there was no hand on him
After the first guy put his hand on him you would have thought it would have been a surrender tackle.
Rankin should have pushed further infield anyway - shocker of a game all round from him.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:09 pm

i think this is the first time in 2016 we have won the penalty count.
We got some cheap and easy ones where the dogs were harshly punished
Mbye and Moses incident comes to mind for one
Fine got pinned a couple of times, once i thought when he shouldnt have been

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:14 pm

innsaneink wrote:

Looked like he was on the ground before the hand lost contact to me and on replay as well, but been wrong before

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:23 pm

formerguest wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Looked like he was on the ground before the hand lost contact to me and on replay as well, but been wrong before
Iky's right , the tackle hadn't been completed , but I'm 100% behind you with players getting lifted and carried back

As I mentioned in the lifting thread ,it was banned to protect players

So much for protecting players :deadhorse:

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:35 pm

Fade To Black wrote:I absolutely abhor violence towards referees but someone would be wholly justified in decking this goose. He's a cheat. 3 or 4 very poor calls against us so far. Would be nice to at least get an even share of the rub of the green. Sick of it.
I'm so sick of seeing posts like yours Whinging about refs. Just Shut Up. :evil:
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:40 pm

yeah refs seemed fine

nothing too horrendous, maybe some offsides but im sure that went both ways
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 10:42 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:I absolutely abhor violence towards referees but someone would be wholly justified in decking this goose. He's a cheat. 3 or 4 very poor calls against us so far. Would be nice to at least get an even share of the rub of the green. Sick of it.
I'm so sick of seeing posts like yours Whinging about refs. Just Shut Up. :evil:
Is this Shane Hayne ?
You took it personally, relax, we have bigger issues to deal with

Like the non existent defence of Sir Nofo and Sir Kevvy