Ninth Minute v. Dragons

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Ninth Minute v. Dragons

Unread post by Milky » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:17 pm

Everyone rise in support of robbie and chant "Robbie"

Was treated disgustingly, its clear the club is trying to get him to do or say something wrong so he can be sacked. Tomorow is the day where we can show our support.

Nelson
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 67 times

Unread post by Nelson » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:28 pm

Milky wrote:Everyone rise in support of robbie and chant "Robbie"

Was treated disgustingly, its clear the club is trying to get him to do or say something wrong so he can be sacked. Tomorow is the day where we can show our support.
He's not playing, cheer the blokes out there who will need the motivation.

Craegus
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Craegus » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:30 pm

How about you instead chant "Tigers" for 80 minutes and actually support the club you follow rather than a single player.

Or just go ahead and do your "Robbie" chants and perhaps when we lose out on keeping young up and coming players, or getting new ones to put the club in a great position going forward, he will be the only one left to actually chant for as we will have no-one left.

This sport is a business, start understanding that, was Robbie a major part of our club? Yes, but like so many other big name players in this game, he and everyone else needs to move on and understand that this is the best for the future of the club.

Squaddy

Unread post by Squaddy » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:31 pm

I do t think it'd help our team if in the 9th minute they hear a random Robbie chant. If anything it's be a distraction and we really need to win this game. Boys have enough pressure on them to perform, I think this would be detrimental to our chances.

The turn out at LO today and the cheering after the match should suffice,

softlaw
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by softlaw » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:38 pm

he's a bench player so the 9th wouldn;t be the correct minute...
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Swordy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 44 times

Unread post by Swordy » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:53 pm

This thread is a joke right?
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Harvey
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Harvey » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:55 pm

The team is no chance tomorrow. They are hopeless without Robbie. As he explains so eloquently, "I have played four games in the last 12 weeks for the Tigers. Three of those have been wins and, in three of those wins, we have scored over 30 points.

"The game that I lost, I got knocked out after 20 minutes. We haven't scored over 30 points in a game when I haven't been playing since round two"I have played four games in the last 12 weeks for the Tigers. Three of those have been wins and, in three of those wins, we have scored over 30 points.

So remember boys, without Robbie you can't attack. He is the glue that holds the side together, the heart and sould of the team. The centre of the universe and perhaps the most arrogant footballer to ever wear the Wests Tigers jersey.

underdog
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:06 pm

:roll :roll :roll

OH man, that's FUNNY!

Wait are you actually serious Milky?

gallagher
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by gallagher » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:09 pm

Harvey wrote:The team is no chance tomorrow. They are hopeless without Robbie. As he explains so eloquently, "I have played four games in the last 12 weeks for the Tigers. Three of those have been wins and, in three of those wins, we have scored over 30 points.

"The game that I lost, I got knocked out after 20 minutes. We haven't scored over 30 points in a game when I haven't been playing since round two"I have played four games in the last 12 weeks for the Tigers. Three of those have been wins and, in three of those wins, we have scored over 30 points.

So remember boys, without Robbie you can't attack. He is the glue that holds the side together, the heart and sould of the team. The centre of the universe and perhaps the most arrogant footballer to ever wear the Wests Tigers jersey.
The complete toss bag.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 225 times
Been liked: 343 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:14 pm

Umm NO..

I'll Chant Teddy Teddy after his 3rd TRY in 9 mins tho..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 211 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by formerguest » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:42 pm

I was going to go to the game today to see how Sirro was going, well that was until Wednesday, when showing up could be interpreted as supporting a player over the club. Quite happy to have applauded Robbie this season when he has done well, but no way on earth would I be standing up, let alone chanting his name at some predetermined point to put a player before the club, and particularly this one.

greatodensraven
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:45 pm

Today was the day you could've shown your support. No one player is bigger than the team.

Cheer on the Tigers tomorrow mate!

willow
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by willow » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 8:49 pm

Geez Milky, this thread is ordinary to say the least.

Milky

Unread post by Milky » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 9:02 pm

RE Everyone:

I am not supporting Farah over the club, definitely not...Farah may not be the world beater he was a few years ago but he is the best eligible hooker at the club right now. To think that today we had

9. Farah

14. Cherrington

Playing in NSW Cup and then tomorrow we will have Dene/Edwards is a joke and it is beyond pathetic. Farah has played three games off the bench we won all. Farah has played 4 games in the past 12 weeks for the WT, we won three with the exception of one where he was concussed in the 20th minute...we scored over 30 points in each of those games, to say he is harming our attack is a joke. He is also a solid defender.

This is not a case of Farah is a club legend, this is a case of Farah is required to win against top sides. Yes tomorrow we may get away with a win against a crap side, but i guarantee you if we have Halatau and Edwards playing at hooker against a good side we will get destroyed.

Tomorrow I will be supporting the club, I will be supporting each and every guy that is wearing our jersey. But the guy in the box claiming he knows how to coach....he needs to go.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 244 times
Been liked: 190 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 9:05 pm

Isn't Halatau in the 9 jersey?

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 244 times
Been liked: 190 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 9:09 pm

Milky wrote:RE Everyone:

I am not supporting Farah over the club, definitely not...Farah may not be the world beater he was a few years ago but he is the best eligible hooker at the club right now. To think that today we had

9. Farah

14. Cherrington

Playing in NSW Cup and then tomorrow we will have Dene/Edwards is a joke and it is beyond pathetic. Farah has played three games off the bench we won all. Farah has played 4 games in the past 12 weeks for the WT, we won three with the exception of one where he was concussed in the 20th minute...we scored over 30 points in each of those games, to say he is harming our attack is a joke. He is also a solid defender.

This is not a case of Farah is a club legend, this is a case of Farah is required to win against top sides. Yes tomorrow we may get away with a win against a crap side, but i guarantee you if we have Halatau and Edwards playing at hooker against a good side we will get destroyed.

Tomorrow I will be supporting the club, I will be supporting each and every guy that is wearing our jersey. But the guy in the box claiming he knows how to coach....he needs to go.
You wanted people to chant Robbie...
Now you've changed your tune.
There are no guarantees in sport

Milky

Unread post by Milky » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 9:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Milky wrote:RE Everyone:

9. Farah

14. Cherrington

You wanted people to chant Robbie...
Now you've changed your tune.
There are no guarantees in sport
To get him back into firsts! We need him!

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 9:10 pm

Maybe wait til the 16th minute,he last wore 16.

Return to “Round 20: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”