Woods sitting with Marshall

GNR4LIFE

Woods sitting with Marshall

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:17 am

Idk if this has been mentioned, but I thought it was a poor look seeing our captain the day before a game, sitting acting all chummy with the opposition's halfback. Normally, I might not have thought too much of it, but given the week the club has had and the question marks around how the players will respond, it was not a good look. Seeing Marshall has already given his 2 cents on the subject, it makes you wonder they talked about.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:20 am

Woods signing with the Dragons...obviously..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:20 am

I think it's just how the game is now. Players laughing with opposition players after a loss is the norm aswell.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:24 am

gallagher wrote:I think it's just how the game is now. Players laughing with opposition players after a loss is the norm aswell.
I know players are all mates these days, that's cool. But I thought the timing today wasn't good at all.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:24 am

I don't care too much about what he does off the field, just on it.

Better that he's hanging with Benji than Corey Norman and his mates...

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 1:18 am

Sack him

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 1:22 am

Agree punt him

And get rid of anyone who rocked up today to support Farah.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 1:27 am

Milky wrote:Sack him
Glad you're not in charge.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 2:50 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Milky wrote:Sack him
Glad you're not in charge.
I beg to differ. I'd love to see Milky in charge. We might not win many games, but we sure as hell would have an entertaining team. And I'm sure Milky would play Michael Chee Kam.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

madunit

Post by madunit » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 3:27 am

I heard Chris Lawrence was there too.
So much for the lack of cohesion, two members of the leadership group showing up.

Perhaps Taylor has lost the dressing room and he has used Farah to try and get a message to the players that he runs the show.

And the players responded by not giving a [automatically edited] what he says.

I think these players today showed how the relationship is between Taylor and the players more than anything. This has gone unnoticed what with everything being focussed on Farah and Taylor.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:09 am

I know it may seem odd to mention it but they could have been there to show support for our reggies team who should make the semis.Often people on here over read a situation and draw a totally bizarre conclusion.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:30 am

jadtiger wrote:I know it may seem odd to mention it but they could have been there to show support for our reggies team who should make the semis.Often people on here over read a situation and draw a totally bizarre conclusion.
ur 100% wrong, i spoke to benji and he told me he was there to support robbie, also seen some 1st grade players clapping when a fan walked around with a flag calling JT a ****. will not name the players but a quess they were there supporting robbie.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:37 am

I did hear on Friday from a Dragon's fan who had spoken to Benji that he would be at Leichhardt to support Robbie.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:42 am

gallagher wrote:I think it's just how the game is now. Players laughing with opposition players after a loss is the norm aswell.

Exactly right. Its how it is now. I actually dont think its a big deal.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:47 am

Geo. wrote:Woods signing with the Dragons...obviously..
Or maybe Benji is signing with Wests?

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:03 am

bp tiger wrote:
jadtiger wrote:I know it may seem odd to mention it but they could have been there to show support for our reggies team who should make the semis.Often people on here over read a situation and draw a totally bizarre conclusion.
ur 100% wrong, i spoke to benji and he told me he was there to support robbie, also seen some 1st grade players clapping when a fan walked around with a flag calling JT a ****. will not name the players but a quess they were there supporting robbie.
If those first grade players did clap that fan and sign,then they should hang their heads in shame...absolute disgrace to the WTs club,the coach is the coach,the players are the people getting paid to perform under his instructions and plans....if they don't like it they should find another job..I have no problem if they wanted to support Farah during the game,but to show people that they applaud the coach as being a d#g is disgusting...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:15 am

TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
If those first grade players did clap that fan and sign,then they should hang their heads in shame...absolute disgrace to the WTs club,the coach is the coach,the players are the people getting paid to perform under his instructions and plans....if they don't like it they should find another job..I have no problem if they wanted to support Farah during the game,but to show people that they applaud the coach as being a d#g is disgusting...
u need to lighten up a bit, u were not there so u cant see that they were having a laugh and a giggle at a very funny fans attempt to get attention. u must have a lot of ulcers, because people can still have a laugh and still be focused on there job.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:24 am

bp tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
u need to lighten up a bit, u were not there so u cant see that they were having a laugh and a giggle at a very funny fans attempt to get attention. u must have a lot of ulcers, because people can still have a laugh and still be focused on there job.
Firstly bp I have a great sense of humour,just ask the forum members who have met me.
Secondly,I don't need to lighten up as I know the difference between humour and respect.
We will see if they are focused on their job come Sunday...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D