Re: Woods sitting with Marshall

Post by Milky » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:39 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Milky wrote:Sack him
Glad you're not in charge.
Sarcasm detector faulty GNR?

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:44 am

Woods is caught between a rock and hard place. Loyalty to friend vs loyalty to the coach.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:45 am

Clearly Woods shouldn't have sat next to a former teammate and friend unless he was going to instigate a tirade of physical and psychological abuse. I'm sure this is what happened and Benji was subjected to 80 minutes of heckling and Chinese burns.

"Got a contract for next year?"
"Shh!"
"How good are the Auckland Blues going? Weren't you going to play for them?"
"Come on Woodsy I'm trying to watch the game... Ouch! My arm!"

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:55 am

Milky wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Milky wrote:Sack him
Glad you're not in charge.
Sarcasm detector faulty GNR?
You tell me.

123CYAJT

Post by 123CYAJT » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:01 am

TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
ur 100% wrong, i spoke to benji and he told me he was there to support robbie, also seen some 1st grade players clapping when a fan walked around with a flag calling JT a ****. will not name the players but a quess they were there supporting robbie.
If those first grade players did clap that fan and sign,then they should hang their heads in shame...absolute disgrace to the WTs club,the coach is the coach,the players are the people getting paid to perform under his instructions and plans....if they don't like it they should find another job..I have no problem if they wanted to support Farah during the game,but to show people that they applaud the coach as being a d#g is disgusting...
u need to lighten up a bit, u were not there so u cant see that they were having a laugh and a giggle at a very funny fans attempt to get attention. u must have a lot of ulcers, because people can still have a laugh and still be focused on there job.
Firstly bp I have a great sense of humour,just ask the forum members who have met me.
Secondly,I don't need to lighten up as I know the difference between humour and respect.
We will see if they are focused on their job come Sunday...
When someone is appointed to a positon whether it be NRL Coach or Manager of a business the appointment comes with respect. However, once appointed you need to show your peers and staff through leadership and positive qualities associated with such a position that you are worthy of said respect. It is not a right.

This is where JT has clearly failed as a coach, leader and mentor of young men.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:14 am

Surely unless the travel or recovery schedule makes it impossible, the majority of the 1st grade side should be at the reggies game each week. The majority of the side would be training with the 1st grade squad on an ongoing basis & it makes sense that they should support each other. Why they would not sit together as a group...???

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:29 am

123CYAJT wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
If those first grade players did clap that fan and sign,then they should hang their heads in shame...absolute disgrace to the WTs club,the coach is the coach,the players are the people getting paid to perform under his instructions and plans....if they don't like it they should find another job..I have no problem if they wanted to support Farah during the game,but to show people that they applaud the coach as being a d#g is disgusting...
u need to lighten up a bit, u were not there so u cant see that they were having a laugh and a giggle at a very funny fans attempt to get attention. u must have a lot of ulcers, because people can still have a laugh and still be focused on there job.
Firstly bp I have a great sense of humour,just ask the forum members who have met me.
Secondly,I don't need to lighten up as I know the difference between humour and respect.
When someone is appointed to a positon whether it be NRL Coach or Manager of a business the appointment comes with respect. However, once appointed you need to show your peers and staff through leadership and positive qualities associated with such a position that you are worthy of said respect. It is not a right.

An what about Farah as a club leader and face of the club , does he have different rules apply because he played 247 NRL games and SOO football as well ??

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:55 am

happy tiger wrote:
123CYAJT wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:

An what about Farah as a club leader and face of the club , does he have different rules apply because he played 247 NRL games and SOO football as well ??
Robbie Farah is the appitamy of what has been wrong with this club for over a decade !

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:12 pm

bp tiger wrote:
jadtiger wrote:I know it may seem odd to mention it but they could have been there to show support for our reggies team who should make the semis.Often people on here over read a situation and draw a totally bizarre conclusion.
ur 100% wrong, i spoke to benji and he told me he was there to support robbie, also seen some 1st grade players clapping when a fan walked around with a flag calling JT a ****. will not name the players but a quess they were there supporting robbie.
Dont worry they too will be in NSW Cup next week....lunatics running the asylum again....

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:19 pm

tiga4eva wrote:
madunit wrote:I heard Chris Lawrence was there too.
So much for the lack of cohesion, two members of the leadership group showing up.

Perhaps Taylor has lost the dressing room and he has used Farah to try and get a message to the players that he runs the show.

And the players responded by not giving a [automatically edited] what he says.

I think these players today showed how the relationship is between Taylor and the players more than anything. This has gone unnoticed what with everything being focussed on Farah and Taylor.
So does this mean the 14 players who didn't show up support Taylor and dislike Robbie
they feared they might end up in the reggies too hence the now show

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:22 pm

tigerap wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
jadtiger wrote:I know it may seem odd to mention it but they could have been there to show support for our reggies team who should make the semis.Often people on here over read a situation and draw a totally bizarre conclusion.
Dont worry they too will be in NSW Cup next week....lunatics running the asylum again....
It was obvious who they were there for
Clutching at strawas Jadtiger, it was bigger than the nsw cup grand finals according to the radio commentators. , but what they know, they're just there every week :roll

willow

Post by willow » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:23 pm

Nelson wrote:I don't care too much about what he does off the field, just on it.

Better that he's hanging with Benji than Corey Norman and his mates...
Ain't that the truth :roll

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:29 pm

123CYAJT wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

Coaches like anyone has to earn respect, this fool hasn't, it's just another vehicle for the Anti Farah brigade to have a dig. Because it's Farah they love anything thatTaylor does. But don't be surprised if Taylor self destructs over this. It ain't over

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 5:13 pm

Big fellas having a great game

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 5:24 pm

fulleightyminutes wrote:I went to a lot of Reserve grade last year and it was not uncommon to see Woods at these games, especially at Leichhardt. Also Moses and quite a few of the team. I know it is pointed that he showed up yesterday but he is a frequent supporter of the reserve grade team.
Yep, you'll get a good portion of the team at most of the NSW Cup games in Sydney (assuming no clash). They'll often be sitting with (or at least chat to in passing) opposition players too.
Woods not being there would have been more of a story.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 5:33 pm

This games turning into park footy lol
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 5:34 pm

Omg .... Lovett is garbage
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 5:41 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:Omg .... Lovett is garbage
Is that what Woods was telling Benji...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..