Pus!

VonMiller58

Re: Pus!

Post by VonMiller58 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:16 pm

Swordy wrote:
underdog wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:You seriously think anything is going to change immediately?
I expected something.
You sir, are a clown shoe.
Ive used ass clown many times, but clown shoe? Do you mind if i give that a crack ? I love it.

Classic. :roll :roll Clown shoe. :lol:

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:22 pm

Maybe I'm being too harsh. I still think if it was any other side it wouldn't have been enough. I am happy we got the two points though.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:23 pm

VonMiller58 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
shane2801 wrote:That was absolute pus today. If it was any other side bar Newcastle or St George we would have been rolled.

I couldn't see any difference with the way Teddy, Brooks or Moses played so why drop Farah?? I was all for supporting Taylor's decision for dropping him but after watching today I don't see why he was dropped.

A lot of work to do if we are to scrape into the 8.

Being down two starting caliber forwards for the entire second half was the reason for the most part.You didnt see Brooks score that try or you didnt watch Moses for the entire game I would Imagine you didnt watch the game If you didnt think without Wobbie,Moses played better.
Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Brooks I will concede was a soft try but Moses really was Brilliant at times today.
Yep he was good today but my point is that Saints have been crap for a couple of weeks now and would not beat any of the teams above us, it was our chance to run up a decent score differential . Instead we at times seemed not to know what was going on.
our ball handling was also bad for much of the game
Only the most rabid Taylor fan would walk away from that game with any confidence of us being a top 8 team,

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:23 pm

underdog wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
I expected something.
You sir, are a clown shoe.
Grow up fool.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:24 pm

Come on mate we won. Let's enjoy it for 24 hours at least!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:24 pm

absolutely GCT
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:25 pm

shane2801 wrote:That was absolute pus today. If it was any other side bar Newcastle or St George we would have been rolled.

I couldn't see any difference with the way Teddy, Brooks or Moses played so why drop Farah?? I was all for supporting Taylor's decision for dropping him but after watching today I don't see why he was dropped.

A lot of work to do if we are to scrape into the 8.
We are working at and towards it which is lot better than the past five years. Give credit where credit is due.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:28 pm

At the moment I'll take the 2 points any way we can and I am happy we won. I expected a little more today that's all. If anyone thinks today's effort is enough to make the 8 they are kidding themselves

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:35 pm

shane2801 wrote:
I expected something.
2 points not enough chief?

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:40 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
I expected something.
2 points not enough chief?
We play again like this even against Parra and I think Parra may take the 2 points so no.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:43 pm

shane2801 wrote:At the moment I'll take the 2 points any way we can and I am happy we won. I expected a little more today that's all. If anyone thinks today's effort is enough to make the 8 they are kidding themselves
I dont think anyone is

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:44 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Being down two starting caliber forwards for the entire second half was the reason for the most part.You didnt see Brooks score that try or you didnt watch Moses for the entire game I would Imagine you didnt watch the game If you didnt think without Wobbie,Moses played better.
Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Brooks I will concede was a soft try but Moses really was Brilliant at times today.
Yep he was good today but my point is that Saints have been crap for a couple of weeks now and would not beat any of the teams above us, it was our chance to run up a decent score differential . Instead we at times seemed not to know what was going on.
Only the most rabid Taylor fan would walk away from that game with any confidence of us being a top 8 team,

Im not a rabid Taylor fan however I am a rabid disliker of someone who pea heartedly white ants coach after coach after coach by talking behind their backs to all and sundry.I just want to see Wests Tigers and a coach who has the courage to back his convictions win and not some whining backstabber.Is that fair enough??

coopy

Post by coopy » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:46 pm

Hard to judge really. The injuries caused positional changes and the guys were brave but we definitely took the foot off the throat.

The big worry was that we seemed to miss a lot of tackles. I have to say our first contact is very poor in general. Thankfully the Dragons didn't really throw too much at us.

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:47 pm

It was pretty ugly, but a win's a win. If we get 4 or 5 more ugly wins over the next two months I'll be very happy.

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:50 pm

ricksen wrote:It was pretty ugly, but a win's a win. If we get 4 or 5 more ugly wins over the next two months I'll be very happy.
Yup then we will be in those ugly things called semis.Considering we were near faves for the wooden spoon we have done well.

lathami

Post by lathami » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:50 pm

Sabre wrote:
shane2801 wrote:I'm not joking. I wasn't impressed at all. Yes we defended well but it was against a St George attack.
If we are to make the 8 we need to play a more controlled style of play. Halatau did play well when he was on and deserves to be there next week along with Farah on the bench. It will be interesting to see if it happens.
So we defended well, had players play well, but we were pus?
I agree with Shane, that was very ordinary second half! It was good while halatau was on but that rankin at hooker and Lovett in the centres??? Are u kidding me????
And u guys like that????
Defence was good, but against a very poor attacking side which was one if their worst performances this year! And u clowns are happy?
We were very clunky with that shuffle around, bad move by Taylor....
If we can't put liddle up, farah has to be hooker!
Can't believe the scarecrow was happy with that...
Wake up people, farah plays we win by 30!

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:51 pm

VonMiller58 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote: Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Im not a rabid Taylor fan however I am a rabid disliker of someone who pea heartedly white ants coach after coach after coach by talking behind their backs to all and sundry.I just want to see Wests Tigers and a coach who has the courage to back his convictions win and not some whining backstabber.Is that fair enough??
Another one who hasn't seen or been present at any conversation involving the people involved, yet believe the reports from others who also haven't been present,
Good to see you think for yourself, you are so certain, but have no first hand knowledge.
Apart from that . You were happy with the way we played today against the opposition we played. Were you??
Anyway welcome to the Forum

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:04 pm

ricksen wrote:It was pretty ugly, but a win's a win. If we get 4 or 5 more ugly wins over the next two months I'll be very happy.
Hard to argue with that.