Pus!

TrueTiger

Re: Pus!

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 8:44 am

Well I give credit to JT for going on with the call to drop RF this week...Moses was great as was Brooks,Alolui and ET,the rest put in well after Grant and Rowdy were injured....its pretty hard to reshuffle your team at a moments notice and JT did it well,we haven't got the luxury of having a bench full of superstars,so the win was great....the big thing for me was how the playmakers handled the game and came into their own to control the team..
Well done team and JT...we are winning,and that's what its all about to try and make the 8..what a huge improvement ladder wise from last year,the young guns are finally learning what it takes to play NRL albeit they have a fair way to go...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 8:58 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
shane2801 wrote:That was absolute pus today. If it was any other side bar Newcastle or St George we would have been rolled.

I couldn't see any difference with the way Teddy, Brooks or Moses played so why drop Farah?? I was all for supporting Taylor's decision for dropping him but after watching today I don't see why he was dropped.

A lot of work to do if we are to scrape into the 8.

Being down two starting caliber forwards for the entire second half was the reason for the most part.You didnt see Brooks score that try or you didnt watch Moses for the entire game I would Imagine you didnt watch the game If you didnt think without Wobbie,Moses played better.
Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Rubbish - that's the advantage of a half getting the ball and having space to move - Brooks took the ball to the line with Tedesco looming in behind him. He was running at a second rower who was put in 2 minds about who to cover and in the end was left grabbing at thin air. He has scored a few tries like that this year when he has got early ball and taken the line on with players running off the ball.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 12:20 pm

diedpretty wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
shane2801 wrote:That was absolute pus today. If it was any other side bar Newcastle or St George we would have been rolled.

I couldn't see any difference with the way Teddy, Brooks or Moses played so why drop Farah?? I was all for supporting Taylor's decision for dropping him but after watching today I don't see why he was dropped.

Being down two starting caliber forwards for the entire second half was the reason for the most part.You didnt see Brooks score that try or you didnt watch Moses for the entire game I would Imagine you didnt watch the game If you didnt think without Wobbie,Moses played better.
Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Rubbish - that's the advantage of a half getting the ball and having space to move - Brooks took the ball to the line with Tedesco looming in behind him. He was running at a second rower who was put in 2 minds about who to cover and in the end was left grabbing at thin air. He has scored a few tries like that this year when he has got early ball and taken the line on with players running off the ball.
I agree with the rubbish part. He was running strait through a hole that was caused by terrible defence by a crap team, he did all he had to do which was run through it.
It actually very much like the soft tries that we allow all too often.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 1:07 pm

diedpretty wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

i agree DP. In that instance Farah would have skipped from dummy half shown the ball to the inside runner then dummied and gone himself or give it to Brooks with the defence almost on him. Or he would have pulled the 5 card trick and grubbered from dummy half. We get so much more time when the pass comes from the ground not after 2 or 3 steps from dummy half.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 3:34 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

I agree with the rubbish part. He was running strait through a hole that was caused by terrible defence by a crap team, he did all he had to do which was run through it.

You are a dead set tool. Why you follow this team is a complete mystery. Off to the Islands for you my friend and don't come back until the end of the season.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 3:48 pm

magpiecol wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote: Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

You are a dead set tool. Why you follow this team is a complete mystery. Off to the Islands for you my friend and don't come back until the end of the season.
its your intelligent company that keeps me here Col
id miss your insightful comments.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 3:48 pm

magpiecol wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote: Brooks probably will never score another try as soft as the one when he ran through a hole that a bus could have fitted through. Disgusting defence for a first grade team

Name calling. Now that's new from you Col. By the way, didn't you just come back from the islands recently.? :lol:

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 3:57 pm

TM don't know why you even bother answering to him :roll: the blokes I.Q is worse than a 10 year old :lol:

Chips in with the usual dribble .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:12 pm

Tigermama wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
diedpretty wrote:

Name calling. Now that's new from you Col. By the way, didn't you just come back from the islands recently.? :lol:
Cols not my friend anymore, Thats what too much Facebook causes, Im mortified :bawling

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:27 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
EndlessPassion wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Im not a rabid Taylor fan however I am a rabid disliker of someone who pea heartedly white ants coach after coach after coach by talking behind their backs to all and sundry.I just want to see Wests Tigers and a coach who has the courage to back his convictions win and not some whining backstabber.Is that fair enough??
White ants coaches??? Please wait the papers and certain media guys say it so it must be true.
Wait farah also kept tedesco at the club and took a pay cut to keep players at our club. What a terrible whining backstabber.
Not media but from the horses mouth.Tim Sheens(Himself)Potter(himself,Tallis and even Wobbies own manager)JT(Wobbie's Endless public airing of dirty laundry on JT and club)
I see your a big fan . You'll fit in fine with the anti Robbie Crew.

Sorry for thinking a player who craps on the coach and the team(he continually says he loves)on national T.V is not bigger than an entire team and all those workers who work tirelessly behind the scenes.You say anti Wobbie.I say 50 is greater than 1.You say 1 is greater than 50.What is it about team Wobbie.....Guy must of made an awesome kebab at his old restaurant.And yes I am a massive fan of my Wests Tigers. :sign: :sign:

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 4:51 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

Cols not my friend anymore, Thats what too much Facebook causes, Im mortified :bawling
:lol:

PrattenParkMagpie

Post by PrattenParkMagpie » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:28 pm

Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
magpiecol wrote:

God you lot are childish, just like little schoolyard bullies. You are an embarrassment to yourselves and the club.
Bring back Dr Pepper and Hazelnut Rolls

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:31 pm

PrattenParkMagpie wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:

God you lot are childish, just like little schoolyard bullies. You are an embarrassment to yourselves and the club.

Col can give as good as he gets. Don't worry about that. :mrgreen:

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 6:19 pm

Tigermama wrote:
PrattenParkMagpie wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

Col can give as good as he gets. Don't worry about that. :mrgreen:
Fun Police are back :roll: I

willow

Post by willow » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 9:38 pm

If this crap continues I'll start banning people.