Could Farah be chosen to face the Eels ?

Spartan117

Re: Could Farah be chosen to face the Eels ?

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:42 pm

Needaname wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Born tiger wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Like the guys yelled out in the grandstand

"stand still Robbie your not meant to be setting up tries"

Set up 3-4 tries and forced 2 goal line drop outs yet he was poor.

You got to laugh honestly.
Point is he was given one instruction in the first grade team (pass off the ground) he didn't follow that instruction hence him being dropped to reserve grade.. The tries that he set up wouldn't have happened in first grade anyway.. (Tyler Cassel try and a few others where we just strolled through)
That is rubbish.

Watch his performances off the bench.

We played well and Farah "serviced the halves" and we scored 30 plus points.

What did he do in the Souths and Penrith games to warrant being dropped?

The reason he was dropped is Taylor wants to move the team on for the future and get him off the books.

Just say it straight don't talk about cohesion rubbish and last 7 games rubbish
Can I just add / ask Eddie you to tell me one coach / administrator that has come out publicly and admitted they are trying to move a player on, regardless of the reasons.

Everyone talks about the well respected coaches doing it and I'll throw another in the mix Gus Gould at Penrith. I watched as read with intent of every article and comment about Soward, Jamal even ET and not once did Gus say anything other than, "no they are contracted for this year and next" or whatever "and there is no reason why that would be any different".
Now a blind Freddie fittler could tell you that is bull and he wants to move him on to free up cash.
Gus is one of the most ruthless operators in the game when he says it's time, the player goes. Same with Bennett, rumours that Hodgo and Parker got the tap.
Kimmorley just said on foxsports that Stuart gave him the tap.
Luke lewis was asked to consider his options moving forward kicked up a stink but did as required for himself and the club he LOVES.
But no one questions it.
Why the hell should we as mere pawns in the game be entitled to be told any different.
It should stay in house with the player and the administration. They don't need to talk about it publically. The media can say what they like all I care about is the final outcome, we don't need to be privy to anything otherwise.

Good post, use enter key next time and were BFFs

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:48 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Needaname wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Born tiger wrote:
Point is he was given one instruction in the first grade team (pass off the ground) he didn't follow that instruction hence him being dropped to reserve grade.. The tries that he set up wouldn't have happened in first grade anyway.. (Tyler Cassel try and a few others where we just strolled through)
That is rubbish.

The reason he was dropped is Taylor wants to move the team on for the future and get him off the books.

Can I just add / ask Eddie you to tell me one coach / administrator that has come out publicly and admitted they are trying to move a player on, regardless of the reasons.

Everyone talks about the well respected coaches doing it and I'll throw another in the mix Gus Gould at Penrith. I watched as read with intent of every article and comment about Soward, Jamal even ET and not once did Gus say anything other than, "no they are contracted for this year and next" or whatever "and there is no reason why that would be any different".
Now a blind Freddie fittler could tell you that is bull and he wants to move him on to free up cash.
Gus is one of the most ruthless operators in the game when he says it's time, the player goes. Same with Bennett, rumours that Hodgo and Parker got the tap.
Luke lewis was asked to consider his options moving forward kicked up a stink but did as required for himself and the club he LOVES.
But no one questions it.
Why the hell should we as mere pawns in the game be entitled to be told any different.
It should stay in house with the player and the administration. They don't need to talk about it publically. The media can say what they like all I care about is the final outcome, we don't need to be privy to anything otherwise.
The old" he did it for the "LOVE of the Club" did he?
Talk about nieve! This is professional sport
He did it as for own reasons
Yeah, he realised only a dumb arse would stay at a club that doesn't want him.

Born tiger

Post by Born tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:55 pm

Fox Sports reporting for Robbie to go to the dragons the Tigers would have to pay 800k of his 2017 contract ..

I would prefer keep Robbie for that money that is ridiculous..

Max the Tigers should be paying is 500k and that is max

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:58 pm

gallagher wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Needaname wrote:
Eddie wrote:
That is rubbish.

But no one questions it.
The old" he did it for the "LOVE of the Club" did he?
Talk about nieve! This is professional sport
He did it as for own reasons
Yeah, he realised only a dumb arse would stay at a club that doesn't want him.
Do you know many Dumb arses who earn $ 950,000 get year Gallagher.
The club seem to be the Dumbarses for signing such a stupid contract , when they couldn't afford it

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:03 am

Yeah. Robbie.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:11 am

gallagher wrote:Yeah. Robbie.
Your jealousy makes me smile.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:13 am

stryker wrote:
Started laughing last wednesday and i am still laughing at him. What a wonderful time we live in.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:18 am

gallagher wrote:
stryker wrote:
Started laughing last wednesday and i am still laughing at him. What a wonderful time we live in.
Yep must be awesome to have your work schedule reduced but pay remain the same....and he gets a million next year as well.

Try not to harm yourself crying over that lol.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:19 am

Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:20 am

stryker wrote:
gallagher wrote:
stryker wrote:
Yep must be awesome to have your work schedule reduced but pay remain the same....and he gets a million next year as well.

So what's my reply? I'm rather new to this trolling.
You're just jealous of JT. Nah nah da nah nah !!
Was that ok?

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:21 am

Eddie wrote:Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves
You reckon he has depression! !!
:roll

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:23 am

:roll seething jealousy

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:55 am

Born tiger wrote:Fox Sports reporting for Robbie to go to the dragons the Tigers would have to pay 800k of his 2017 contract ..

I would prefer keep Robbie for that money that is ridiculous..

Max the Tigers should be paying is 500k and that is max
I would be suggesting they split that pay over 2 years and pay 550 for next year and then 250k the following for a 2 year deal instead. Off our cap.
Of course the Dragons need to stump up more money that amount is rediculous! I hope we've got some good negotiators on board!
The Dragons probably won't be able to provide a fair offer until they sort out a halfback first. Less of course they are going to keep rein and play farah at halfback.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 2:30 am

Cherrington? Rankin?.....any other potentials?

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 4:11 am

Eddie wrote:Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves
That's the everyday punter thinking, not an Elite Athlete.

Robbie will want to be playing at the highest level, competing week to week against the best footballers.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

willow

Post by willow » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:03 am

gallagher wrote:
stryker wrote:
gallagher wrote:
stryker wrote: Your jealousy makes me smile.

So what's my reply? I'm rather new to this trolling.
You're just jealous of JT. Nah nah da nah nah !!
Was that ok?
Cut the crap guys.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:20 am

If Grant and Lawrence are out, then Farah must come in ... If not, then we'll know for sure it is personal and not professional.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 8:05 am

Knuckles wrote:If Grant and Lawrence are out, then Farah must come in ... If not, then we'll know for sure it is personal and not professional.
Better off replacing a second rower and a prop with a second rower and a prop.