King Moses

stevetiger

Re: King Moses

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:12 pm

VonMiller58 wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:He's really come of age and his one on one defense has been outstanding in recent games .

Future Blues 5/8 !

JT has been proven correct again.Without Farah, Moses has been able to take much more of a leadership role within the team.This is what we have been crying out for Moses and Brooks to do for 3 years now.
We'd be better with Robbie there.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:16 pm

stevetiger wrote:How good is Moses. He has to be on form one if not the best half in the game. Brooks is great as well.

They have to back it up with consistency though.
:lol: settle petal.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:18 pm

Outstanding today the added responsibility given ownership of the team is sitting well with Mitchell...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:25 pm

Good player now. Will be a great player IMO.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:27 pm

stryker wrote:
stevetiger wrote:How good is Moses. He has to be on form one if not the best half in the game. Brooks is great as well.

They have to back it up with consistency though.
:lol: settle petal.
King Moses :lol: , now I've heard it all.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:43 pm

There's no denying he has stood up the last 2 games, which was the purpose of Farah's dropping.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:47 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:There's no denying he has stood up the last 2 games, which was the purpose of Farah's dropping.
I don't buy this line but if it was true JT should do something about it. He should ensure they both have clear roles on the field. It's two completely different positions and there is no reason they both can't be better players playing together.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:53 pm

Ummm^
"Quality Stupidity"

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:53 pm

stevetiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:There's no denying he has stood up the last 2 games, which was the purpose of Farah's dropping.
I don't buy this line but if it was true JT should do something about it. He should ensure they both have clear roles on the field. It's two completely different positions and there is no reason they both can't be better players playing together.
It's garbage isn't it? Lol
So all those games they played together saw Farah stop him making tackles, running the ball and hitting his runners? The guy is playing top footy despite having a winger and an old back rower fumbling around feeding him the ball.
Imagine the damage he'd be doing with a smart dummy half.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:55 pm

Who knows if it had anything to do with Farah but he's taken the bull by the horns the last two weeks.
Great to see a half with that confidence.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:55 pm

Played well tonight ..seems to be growing in confidence. Needs a bit more practise with goal kicking however .... We really need those ones in front to go through.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:59 pm

stevetiger wrote: there is no reason they both can't be better players playing together.
I suspect Taylor (like Potter) believed the same thing.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:00 pm

stryker wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
So all those games they played together saw Farah stop him making tackles, running the ball and hitting his runners? The guy is playing top footy despite having a winger and an old back rower fumbling around feeding him the ball.
It's dumb. That is why I want JT gone. Winning the comp is about playing to your best. It's about firing on all cylinders.

If we picked Robbie (which is a big improvement) and improved the team around the edges we would honestly be doing a lot better.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:07 pm

He has. But the overall performances haven't been better though. So it's not really achieving anything.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:15 pm

stryker wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
Halatau not smart enough Stryker? At present when Dene is on Robbie is not at all missed. I believe as each game goes on Farah will be missed less and less.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:16 pm

upthetigers wrote:
He has. But the overall performances haven't been better though. So it's not really achieving anything.
Personally I'm happy with winning games.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:18 pm

shane2801 wrote:
stryker wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
Halatau not smart enough Stryker? At present when Dene is on Robbie is not at all missed. I believe as each game goes on Farah will be missed less and less.
Dene has been a real asset the last 2 games.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:19 pm

stevetiger wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
Personally I'm happy with winning games.

Im happy to shake hands with the enemy if it means we will continue to win