King Moses

shane2801

Re: King Moses

Post by shane2801 » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
stryker wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
I don't buy this line but if it was true JT should do something about it. He should ensure they both have clear roles on the field. It's two completely different positions and there is no reason they both can't be better players playing together.
It's garbage isn't it? Lol
So all those games they played together saw Farah stop him making tackles, running the ball and hitting his runners? The guy is playing top footy despite having a winger and an old back rower fumbling around feeding him the ball.
Imagine the damage he'd be doing with a smart dummy half.
Halatau not smart enough Stryker? At present when Dene is on Robbie is not at all missed. I believe as each game goes on Farah will be missed less and less.
Dene has been a real asset the last 2 games.
I wasn't happy with Dene returning this year. I thought it was a waste. I am glad I have been proved wrong.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Kavi

Post by Kavi » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:21 pm

i like these games when the halves or half in this case really have to step up and control the team, great for their development and confidence

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:24 pm

stevetiger wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:There's no denying he has stood up the last 2 games, which was the purpose of Farah's dropping.
He has. But the overall performances haven't been better though. So it's not really achieving anything.
Personally I'm happy with winning games.
Surely you thought the last 2 games we should have won with or without Farah?

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:26 pm

shane2801 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
stryker wrote: It's garbage isn't it? Lol
So all those games they played together saw Farah stop him making tackles, running the ball and hitting his runners? The guy is playing top footy despite having a winger and an old back rower fumbling around feeding him the ball.
Imagine the damage he'd be doing with a smart dummy half.
Halatau not smart enough Stryker? At present when Dene is on Robbie is not at all missed. I believe as each game goes on Farah will be missed less and less.
I wasn't happy with Dene returning this year. I thought it was a waste. I am glad I have been proved wrong.
He has really improved in the 2nd half of this season and even more since announcing his retirement.

Is doing everything he can to go out on the high note he deserves and the respect he deserves from fans and supporters

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:30 pm

VonMiller58 wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:There's no denying he has stood up the last 2 games, which was the purpose of Farah's dropping.
He has. But the overall performances haven't been better though. So it's not really achieving anything.

Once Wobbie's $950,000 can be spent elsewhere you watch our improvement then.
So a contract means nothing does it?

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:00 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
He has really improved in the 2nd half of this season and even more since announcing his retirement.

Is doing everything he can to go out on the high note he deserves and the respect he deserves from fans and supporters
Something that another aging player should take note of.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:04 pm

formerguest wrote:
Love the WestsTigers wrote:
shane2801 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Dene has been a real asset the last 2 games.

Something that another aging player should take note of.

Come on (in Arnie's voice) Dont be cryptic
Just come out and say it, did you mean Chris Lawrence ? lol

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:05 pm

A duke or maybe a prince got a bit to go to be King......

beachtiger

Post by beachtiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:10 pm

stevetiger wrote:
I don't buy this line but if it was true JT should do something about it. He should ensure they both have clear roles on the field. It's two completely different positions and there is no reason they both can't be better players playing together.
I haven't brought into the whole JT vs Farah thing but based on your comment above do you think that there's a chance JT has already tried this and Farah haven't pulled into line with the game plan hence the coach has pushed him back to state cup so he can have his game plan implemented???

vlad

Post by vlad » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:17 pm

Moses will lead us to the promised land

Btw love how every thread turns into a Farah v JT hate fest , lol . :deadhorse:

Mashies

Post by Mashies » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 11:40 pm

Moses is a leader, whether it's a coincidence or not, he seems to be playing his best football at the moment... There are some similarities with Thurston which is exciting. Always asking questions of the defence, then giving it all when defending...

Maybe once Moses has the belief that he is the leader of the team and is comfortable in that role when Farah is on the field, we might see Farah back in the starting side which would be a good result...

tigerman80

Post by tigerman80 » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 12:00 am

beachtiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
I haven't brought into the whole JT vs Farah thing but based on your comment above do you think that there's a chance JT has already tried this and Farah haven't pulled into line with the game plan hence the coach has pushed him back to state cup so he can have his game plan implemented???
Maybe JT has communicAtion issues with dummy halfs in general. He will play anyone there (Halatau-2nd rower, Edwards-second rower, Elijah taylor-lock, rankin-winger), but a recognised dummy half. He will re-shuffle our whole team to put a winger there, leave us disorganised with no cohesion for a big chunk of the second half and still leave our recognised dummy half in his tracksuit as 18th man. Go figure.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 12:40 am

Halatau and Rankin have played a lot of dummy half in the past

Go figure

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 12:59 am

VonMiller58 wrote:
stryker wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
upthetigers wrote:

His name is Robbie you disrespectful turd.
I agree that his money will help but there's no way we see it all till season '18.

Disrespectful turd???Cause I rightfully call him Wobbie for white anting our last two coaches according to the coaches themselves now its plain as day he is trying it for his 3rd straight coach but somehow its totally fine to call our coach a scarecrow,patsy face etc etc.JT has done nothing since being here than trying to instill integrity and performance accountability.
We have already won more games than last year so it is quite evident we are on an upward scale at the moment.P.S after the amount of crap Wobbie has dumped on the club the last week firstly with his T.V interview whinge then his very catty and [automatically edited] re-tweet of sita's suicide thoughts what on earth was he doing in our dressing sheds today before the game???He was doing all he can to de-stabilise the team just prior to kick off.He would have loved nothing better than us losing today.Sad but a true reflection of Wobbie.

Come on guys, we all support WT.

Enjoy the win, Robbie/JT aside for once.

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 1:17 am

Milky wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
stryker wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

I agree that his money will help but there's no way we see it all till season '18.

Disrespectful turd???Cause I rightfully call him Wobbie for white anting our last two coaches according to the coaches themselves now its plain as day he is trying it for his 3rd straight coach but somehow its totally fine to call our coach a scarecrow,patsy face etc etc.JT has done nothing since being here than trying to instill integrity and performance accountability.
We have already won more games than last year so it is quite evident we are on an upward scale at the moment.P.S after the amount of crap Wobbie has dumped on the club the last week firstly with his T.V interview whinge then his very catty and [automatically edited] re-tweet of sita's suicide thoughts what on earth was he doing in our dressing sheds today before the game???He was doing all he can to de-stabilise the team just prior to kick off.He would have loved nothing better than us losing today.Sad but a true reflection of Wobbie.

Come on guys, we all support WT.

Enjoy the win, Robbie/JT aside for once.

Good call Milky.I can certainly tell you I am happy we won today.Sadly there is a certain element within the club that are not happy we won today.With friends like these who needs enemies!!!

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 1:57 am

VonMiller58 wrote:
stryker wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
upthetigers wrote:

Take a deep breath and calm down. Some long sentences there Von.

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 3:07 am

Eddie wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:
stryker wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Take a deep breath and calm down. Some long sentences there Von.

Fair call Eddie.I just felt getting called a disrespectful turd was a little laughable when you look at what is getting defended on here at the moment and what is getting attacked.

stevied

Post by stevied » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 4:39 am

Moses has always had prodigious talent and self confidence. The difference now is that he is learning to temper his game, avoid the miracle play and play within structures. I agree with others that his defense has stepped up a notch and also that he has the potential to be the future NSW five eighth and captain.