That was painful!!!!!

maxxy86

That was painful!!!!!

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:39 pm

Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands.....that being of reinstating Farah to this team.
Parts of the second half was abysmal when Halatua was off....but I tell ya what it didn't get much better when he come back on. :brick: :brick: :brick: look if we don't bring back some experience somebody that plays rationally we will get pounded by the cowboys next Sunday.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

VonMiller58

Post by VonMiller58 » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:43 pm

maxxy86 wrote:Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands.....that being of reinstating Farah to this team.
Parts of the second half was abysmal when Halatua was off....but I tell ya what it didn't get much better when he come back on. :brick: :brick: :brick: look if we don't bring back some experience somebody that plays rationally we will get pounded by the cowboys next Sunday.

Missing our halfback in the second half was always going to hurt.We won, you and your wobbie rent a crowd lost.My deepest commiserations.Cant you enjoy a win instead of your endless hatred for a coach who has copped heaps of unnecessary crap and keeps moving forward.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:44 pm

Robbie should be one of the first picked. JT is screwing himself over.

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:44 pm

Clearly if Brookes is out Farah should be right in.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:46 pm

Defiant wrote:Clearly if Brookes is out Farah should be right in.
I was thinking if Robbie was there we could have moved him to the halves and we are a much better team.

That was a great effort from us though.

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:47 pm

Milky wrote:We need a hooker that is for sure. After Moses has taken control of these games i think it's best to keep Farah out.

Dene at Hooker with Littlejohn coming off the bench at the 20 min mark.
X2 Milky
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:49 pm

VonMiller58 wrote:
maxxy86 wrote:Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands.....that being of reinstating Farah to this team.

Missing our halfback in the second half was always going to hurt.We won, you and your wobbie rent a crowd lost.My deepest commiserations.Cant you enjoy a win instead of your endless hatred for a coach who has copped heaps of unnecessary crap and keeps moving forward.
We won against a clapped out Parra side lol
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:50 pm

How many poor games does Rankin need to have before getting dropped ?
He is actually starting to become a bigger liability than our RHS Defence

On another point i thought Parra got the rough end of some calls
Refs really did rob them at times
Despite being a one eyed Tigers supporter i still felt sorry for parra when they got duded by some calls

No team deserves that
Last edited by Love the WestsTigers on Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:53 pm

If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don't think Talyor will.
The Cowboys will be a tough ask. With or without Thurston.
in Ivan we distrust

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:55 pm

cqtiger wrote:
Milky wrote:We need a hooker that is for sure. After Moses has taken control of these games i think it's best to keep Farah out.

Dene at Hooker with Littlejohn coming off the bench at the 20 min mark.
X2 Milky
X3 Moses obviously hitting his straps. Well done.
"Quality Stupidity"

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:57 pm

Tigerdon wrote:If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don't think Talyor will.
Taylors pride and Ego wont let Robbie play despite being the better option for the team..

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 7:57 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Exactly.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:06 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don't think Talyor will.
Taylors pride and Ego wont let Robbie play despite being the better option for the team..
Robbies pride and ego won't let Robbie play despite Taylors assertions that the team plays with better cohesion without him. Moses did well.
In spite of what he'd like us to believe, WT isn't all about Robbie. WT won again without him.
"Quality Stupidity"

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:07 pm

If Brooks is out he shall be replaced by Littlejohn or Hunt. Rankin is probaly better under the high ball, but Addo-Carr offers much more in attack.
Hopefully we can get permission to play Liddle, so

Tedesco
Nofoaluma
Simona
Naiqama
Addo-Carr
Moses
LIttlejohn/Hunt
Woods
Halatau
T Grant
Aloiai
Lawrence
Taylor

Sue
Liddle
Seumanufagai
Felise

18 Griffin

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:08 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Exactly.
gold coast tiger beat you all too it...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:08 pm

Why is it that whenever WT wins some "supporters" always say our opponents played poorly or were undermanned? We won! Why bother "supporting WT?
"Quality Stupidity"

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:09 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
VonMiller58 wrote:

Correction, cheaters and drug dealers

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:10 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Explain to me how it the better option for the team again?

Let it go Farah lovers - the ship has sailed. His injured heartlidge to avoid playing in State cup again this week just typifies the crap he's become.

It's now something like 7 from 9 without Farah playing now as well...

With everyone injured, play Liddle next week - we'd get an exemption, surely.