Aloiai

stevetiger

Aloiai

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:22 pm

How good was he.

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:25 pm

Has improved throughout the year and the last couple of weeks with playing more minutes he has really stood out but especially today he looked damaging and a real threat everytime he touched the ball

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:26 pm

Where have his critics gone?

Milky

Post by Milky » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:26 pm

southerntiger wrote:Where have his critics gone?
I'm right here.

He has improved big time.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:30 pm

southerntiger wrote:Where have his critics gone?

Right here
And easily his best game

I really enjoyed that tonight, hoping he can back it with the same next Sunday

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:37 pm

I had no idea that he had critics. Funny stuff. Not as funny as Taylorball or playing Robbie in reserves but still pretty funny.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm here as well. He is playing great footy.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:47 pm

stevetiger wrote:I had no idea that he had critics. Funny stuff. Not as funny as Taylorball or playing Robbie in reserves but still pretty funny.
He has had plenty. Obviously people who have never strapped on a boot. Great debut year in the forwards. Gone missing a few times but thats to be expected.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:52 pm

I've got to know Josh this year. Absolute gem of a kid. He's played the majority of the year with a broken hand and hasn't missed a game. He's recovering from a fractured hip last season and is only now getting full mobility. He'll be even better next season.
You won't meet a more genuine,humble person.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 8:53 pm

Now we only need Lathami to pop in...

Great again today....so much upside in this guy...Well done Josh...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:00 pm

southerntiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I had no idea that he had critics. Funny stuff. Not as funny as Taylorball or playing Robbie in reserves but still pretty funny.
He has had plenty. Obviously people who have never strapped on a boot. Great debut year in the forwards. Gone missing a few times but thats to be expected.
:lol: good to see you drop in to tell everyone what's what. Didn't see you anywhere near the forum when he was putting in poor performances. I might call you Phil Gould.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:01 pm

It looks like being forced to play more minutes has brought out the best in Aloiai.
Big, strong forward that is a threat on the right edge and in the middle. Well done good to see such rapid improvement.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:01 pm

Give it a bloody rest and stick to the topic. There's a bunch of threads where your whining may vaguely be relevant, this is not one of them.

Yes Josh is coming along well, he plays hard.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:03 pm

Nelson wrote:
Give it a bloody rest and stick to the topic. There's a bunch of threads where your whining may vaguely be relevant, this is not one of them.

I started the topic. If I want to have a whine (in your girly opinion) I will.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:04 pm

stryker wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
:lol: good to see you drop in to tell everyone what's what. Didn't see you anywhere near the forum when he was putting in poor performances. I might call you Phil Gould.
Yeh it was a bit of an arrogant statement. Fair cop. However, I am a bit sensitive to people on this forum not appreciating how tough it is transitioning into first grade, particularly in the forwards.

But on your other point, I was here at the time defending him. Given there was only a couple of critics, I didnt see the need to sing it to the world.
Last edited by southerntiger on Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:05 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:

I suspect its the reference to Taylorball and dropping Farah that Nelson is referring to.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:07 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:

It's got nothing to do with my opinion, you are objectively a giant whinger. It's one of those facts you love so much.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 9:14 pm

southerntiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:

I suspect its the reference to Taylorball and dropping Farah that Nelson is referring to.
Maybe but there was nothing wrong with what I posted. He sounds like a typical JT crony. A weak pathetic excuse of human being. Note that I didn't use the word man because it's not relevant here.