WESTS Tigers Team V Titans...

Mashies

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Titans...

Post by Mashies » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 6:58 pm

TigerWoods wrote:Glad ET is ok. No recognised hooker again worries me. I just hope we don't get any early injuries that could throw the side out of whack.

Wish JAC was there instead of that plodder Rankin
That plodder Rankin is part of the reason we won on Sunday... There are plenty of players that would not stopped Bowen from scoring when he did... There is every chance we don't go on and win after that try was saved... No point changing a winning team and I don't think Rankin is going quite as poorly as a lot of people like to make out...

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 7:04 pm

Need a good defensive showing from Simona.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Mac tiger

Post by Mac tiger » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 7:12 pm

Rip in boys!

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 7:23 pm

Maxwell is the ref you want in an away match ... Must have been a protege of Stephen Clark.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 7:34 pm

They put in a showing like Sunday just gone and they'll be hard to beat.

Good news that ET is available, another ball playing option. Probably another reason why Taylor doesn't see the need to play Farah.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 8:14 pm

Mashies wrote:
TigerWoods wrote:Glad ET is ok. No recognised hooker again worries me. I just hope we don't get any early injuries that could throw the side out of whack.

That plodder Rankin is part of the reason we won on Sunday... There are plenty of players that would not stopped Bowen from scoring when he did... There is every chance we don't go on and win after that try was saved... No point changing a winning team and I don't think Rankin is going quite as poorly as a lot of people like to make out...
People are quick to bag Jordan Rankin out ,he is in the team for a reason,he is a brilliant utility back up playing in a very unfamiliar position on the wing,look how great he played against the Cows and how good his service from dummy half was when he needed to play there..the have been much worse recruits play for us over the years,some weren't worth a pinch of s..t,Jordan is a proffessional and a good person...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 8:56 pm

innsaneink wrote:Glad ET is good to go and no 18th
No need for an 18th, all 3 grades at ctown this weekend. Any time up to kick off, they can select an 18th

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 9:18 pm

Taylor still needs to pass cognitive tests normally done 3 days after game which is Wednesday...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 9:47 pm

Badger is a Hipster

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 2:54 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Mashies wrote:

People are quick to bag Jordan Rankin out ,he is in the team for a reason,he is a brilliant utility back up playing in a very unfamiliar position on the wing,look how great he played against the Cows and how good his service from dummy half was when he needed to play there..the have been much worse recruits play for us over the years,some weren't worth a pinch of s..t,Jordan is a proffessional and a good person...
Rankin might be the best bloke in the world and yes on sunday he was fantastic and in a strong team perforamce was one of our better players. however for the majority of the year he has been well below standard. if the cowboys game is now the level we can expect no one will ever bag him again.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 9:38 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Mashies wrote:

Rankin might be the best bloke in the world and yes on sunday he was fantastic and in a strong team perforamce was one of our better players. however for the majority of the year he has been well below standard. if the cowboys game is now the level we can expect no one will ever bag him again.
As I said fergie,he has been playing in an unfamiliar position on the wing,put him in a role suited to him and you see the difference,he was fantastic against the Cows,we must give credit to him for that.
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

palms

Post by palms » Fri 12 Aug, 2016 12:45 pm

There's reports on the NRL website quoting Taylor, that Brooks will be giving until game day to play.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 12 Aug, 2016 1:01 pm

palms wrote:There's reports on the NRL website quoting Taylor, that Brooks will be giving until game day to play.
I'd love to see Brooks back out there.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 12 Aug, 2016 2:53 pm

Yep, NRL reporting Brooks an outside chance for Saturday but should be back next week.
Awesome news. I remember a few years back a player would get injured and be expected to be out for 2-3 weeks and they wouldn't return for months. Good to see we are getting things right in that department
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 12 Aug, 2016 2:54 pm

Hopefully Hayne is too crushed to play Saturday because he didn't get to win a gold medal with Fiji!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:37 am

I just want to state "Go Tigers". It's a massive game today. I'd love to see Brooks back and the team fire today.

palms

Post by palms » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:41 am

stevetiger wrote:I just want to state "Go Tigers". It's a massive game today. I'd love to see Brooks back and the team fire today.
Yeah mate this is genuinely the most excited i've been for a Tigers game in a long, long time! I'm expecting Teddy to play out of his skin today as he has been a little 'off' since making 26 runs in origin. I'm also hoping Brooks is back to open up our left hand side with Lawrence and Simona.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:46 am

I really don't know how i'd feel about Brooks coming back. Moses seems to lift when he's on his own. Vice verca with Brooks on his own. As they gain more experience, hopefully they learn to co-exist together.