Jordan Rankin

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Jordan Rankin

Unread post by foreveratiger » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 11:02 pm

For those who were at the game his positional play was appalling....Has no anticipation skills.

Seriously how this guy is 1st standard I will never know.
I suppose we need to register 25 players with the NRL
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

bp tiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 11:13 pm

lets put this puppy to the test, rankin picked at fullback, was awful then he goes to dummy 1/2 we have to make several changes to the backline , end result we get smashed, well done JT , if u ha picked the best players in the club maybe we would have won, but ur a moron, hope this spells the end of your coahing career .

WestsSupporter

Unread post by WestsSupporter » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 11:19 pm

even i can't stick up for rankin after this.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

bp tiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 12:05 am

WestsSupporter wrote:
ricksen wrote:
bp tiger wrote:JT told us that rankin was in the team to be the goal kicker
When/where did he ever say that?
Never. The bloke's trying to come up with jt hate reasons. JT always stated that Moses was our goal kicker, and that Rankin was merely filling in during injury pre-cautioning.
ur a out and out lair JT made this statement and it is on this forum some where, and i dont need to come up with JT hate reasons he does it himself.

king sirro
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Unread post by king sirro » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 7:07 am

He has potential as a hooker, that's it. He is an effort plater more than a class player, so postions like fullback and wing dont suit him. Very poor game, theres no hiding from that.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

NT Tiger
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 7:12 am

foreveratiger wrote:For those who were at the game his positional play was appalling....Has no anticipation skills.

Seriously how this guy is 1st standard I will never know.
I suppose we need to register 25 players with the NRL
I wasn't at the game but had the same thought about his positioning. He had a woeful game, though his try looked ok to me.
"Quality Stupidity"

haberfield tiger
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by haberfield tiger » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 7:21 am

chee kam offers utility value. he has played second row, centre, and 5/8 in reserve grade. im sure he could slot into hooker if needed. maybe the cap holding him back.. I think watson haleta has been playing full back in the isp cup. i thought he was solid last week not sure if the cap holding him back too. As for rankin he certainly had a awful night, couldn''t catch a cold.

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 7:29 am

Carefactor wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:
Carefactor wrote:He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .
I'll type this as slow as possible because some on here haven't been given the memo. JAC.... Cannot....play....again....this .....year...as ....we've.....exceeded....our....2nd tier......Salary Cap.
Thank....you

Stop being a Condescending tool. It still doesnt change anything. Why is he even in the 25 ahead of Jac ? Whether its game selection or squad selection the fact remains the same , losers have been picked ahead of better and more appropriate players. Milone = waste of cap space is a perfect example
Didn't he play last night????
Not very well I'll admit, but I'm pretty sure that was him on the wing

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 5:07 pm

Another very good game from Rankin today.
Pleasing to see him do well.

supercoach
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 94 times

Unread post by supercoach » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 5:29 pm

should have been 1st choice kicker all year, but I guess JAC should have had his wing spot all year. I have no doubt he would go alright anywhere except wing and fullback, just a shame we needed a wing and a fullback

tigerap
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 71 times

Unread post by tigerap » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 5:37 pm

supercoach wrote:should have been 1st choice kicker all year, but I guess JAC should have had his wing spot all year. I have no doubt he would go alright anywhere except wing and fullback, just a shame we needed a wing and a fullback
We need a hooker.,

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:03 pm

Rankin tries so hard. He also is a great all round player. I don't think he is good enough though to fit into any one position.

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:04 pm

tigerap wrote:
supercoach wrote:should have been 1st choice kicker all year, but I guess JAC should have had his wing spot all year. I have no doubt he would go alright anywhere except wing and fullback, just a shame we needed a wing and a fullback
We need a hooker.,
Definitely. A quality hooker would make a difference. It's a shame Robbie is a hog and he has lost some pace.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:18 pm

I would like to give a big congratulations to Jordan for his great effort today helping our team to a very good victory over the Warriors...

It is a huge credit to him to be able to bounce back after a very disheartening effort last week,however he wasn't on his own...today he was fantastic under the high balls, defense was good and service from dummy half was excellent and kicked 6 from 6 ....

Well done JR.......
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”