Jordan Rankin

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Jordan Rankin

Unread post by maxxy86 » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:41 pm

Look its not about finishing that game today....it was about playing more composed when we were in front. At 8-0 we should have been in more control then to give an intercept pass. Just hope Moses learns from this and quickly.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Russell
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:38 pm

Carefactor wrote:Lol.. easy pleased bunch here i see . Bet i could go back through the threads and see the same people saying saying how JAC has to many mistakes and is a rookie.
Haha , all good you will learn about the game eventually ;)
Maybe you need to learn - JAC can't play because of the cap.
Keep flogging a dead horse anyway - even though he doesn't want stay.

WestsSupporter

Unread post by WestsSupporter » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:43 pm

Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Russell
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:47 pm

Can we stay on topic please - Jordan Rankin.

Nothing to do with Farah.

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:49 pm

Rankin did well today and deserves a week off criticism.
Next...
Tigers tragic since 1980.

sideline eye
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by sideline eye » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:52 pm

Carefactor wrote:Lol.. easy pleased bunch here i see . Bet i could go back through the threads and see the same people saying saying how JAC has to many mistakes and is a rookie.
Haha , all good you will learn about the game eventually ;)
If JAC is not in our top 25, he cannot be selected unless we get a dispensation from the NRL for 2nd tier salary cap relief. After today, we'd have to prove that we have no option but to use him which would be pretty tough seeing he's a winger. Can anyone confirm whether or not he is in the top 25?

cunno

Unread post by cunno » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:55 pm

Would like to see how he goes at half whilst Brooks is out, not that our half today was bad in fact he is a better defender that Brooks but I would like to see other options for Rankin then put a bigger more powerful player on the wing

bathursttiger
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 61 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:11 pm

Sabre wrote:In what was a pretty disappointing effort with some poor plays all-round by WT I really felt Rankin stood up and put in a very good performance. One error under the high ball where there wasn't a lot more he could have done, but apart from that he took some great runs. Well done to him.

Rankin didn't get much support under that high ball, Simona was just nearby watching instead of blocking.

Pawsandclaws
Been liked: 46 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:27 pm

WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
You have a vivid imagination.

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:41 pm

Carefactor wrote:He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .
I'll type this as slow as possible because some on here haven't been given the memo. JAC.... Cannot....play....again....this .....year...as ....we've.....exceeded....our....2nd tier......Salary Cap.
Thank....you

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:06 pm

WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
I think today was a massive fail for JT. Robbie should have played.

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:18 pm

stevetiger wrote:
Robbie should have played nice with the last 2 Coach's

TYGA
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:21 pm

Credit where its due Jordan Rankin has had two pearlers in a row he's becoming our new Fitzhenry.

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:28 pm

tiga4eva wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
Is any of this true ? He seemed to perform pretty well for both of them. He also seems to play well for JT and the current reserve grade coach.

I reckon it's pretty crappy reading comments like yours and hearing that Robbie killed it in reserve grade.

stevied
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by stevied » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 1:05 am

He was one of the Tiger's best, no question. He'll go back to fullback next week with JAC coming in on the wing. I don't understand all the people who question Rankin's speed. He's fast ENOUGH and was both penetrative and elusive.

bathursttiger
Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 61 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 6:17 am

tiga4eva wrote:
Carefactor wrote:He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .
I'll type this as slow as possible because some on here haven't been given the memo. JAC.... Cannot....play....again....this .....year...as ....we've.....exceeded....our....2nd tier......Salary Cap.
Thank....you
Unless all 3 teams make the semis and then you can play whoever wherever you want.

NT Tiger
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 6:31 am

stevetiger wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
Is any of this true ? He seemed to perform pretty well for both of them. He also seems to play well for JT and the current reserve grade coach.

I reckon it's pretty crappy reading comments like yours and hearing that Robbie killed it in reserve grade.
It's great to see Robbie doing well in reserves. Rankin had a great game.
"Quality Stupidity"

wd in perth
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by wd in perth » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 6:59 pm

Rankin was awesome v the Titans. Excellent form. Being out jumped by another winger isn't necessarily an error, it's being out jumped. Really happy he had another good one. Hope his form continues

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans”