Robbie would have been handy today

Swordy

Re: Robbie would have been handy today

Post by Swordy » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:11 pm

Unless Robbie is a top line goalkicker, he wasnt needed today.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

matchball

Post by matchball » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:12 pm

Dally Messenger would have been handy today.
It's all relative in hindsight.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:18 pm

magpiecol wrote:PLEASE STOP.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:28 pm

maxxy86 wrote:I think we needed more variation out of dummy half the sarvo...Halatua offered little Imo.
Yeah agree with you. I was watching a pre match show on Fox and one of the commentators did say that whilst dene is a good footballer if he is just going to pass the ball then that is one less player they need to worry about.

Cam Smith won't just pass the ball, he will dummy, possibly kick, or pass the ball, so you have to watch him. This is what we don't have now.

tigerman80

Post by tigerman80 » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:33 pm

Muffstar wrote:
maxxy86 wrote:I think we needed more variation out of dummy half the sarvo...Halatua offered little Imo.
Yeah agree with you. I was watching a pre match show on Fox and one of the commentators did say that whilst dene is a good footballer if he is just going to pass the ball then that is one less player they need to worry about.

Cam Smith won't just pass the ball, he will dummy, possibly kick, or pass the ball, so you have to watch him. This is what we don't have now.
Theres this guy in reggies playing dummy half, who scored a try by scooting out of dummy half, then put a grubber that led to a try, then also had a try assist with a nice long ball and also kicked a field goal. He was also man of the match, but wont get a look in first grade because he is too creative lol. We definitly didnt need him today :bash

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:35 pm

Muffstar wrote:

Exactly muffstar be interesting to see what our coach does with changes for our next game. Especially after the last time we played the panthers with Farah being utilized from the bench at least.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:43 pm

Love him or hate him, or some where in between, it's time to forget about Farah.

No point bringing him back now.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:52 pm

tigerman80 wrote:
Muffstar wrote:

Theres this guy in reggies playing dummy half, who scored a try by scooting out of dummy half, then put a grubber that led to a try, then also had a try assist with a nice long ball and also kicked a field goal. He was also man of the match, but wont get a look in first grade because he is too creative lol. We definitly didnt need him today :bash

:roll:

It was all against reserve graders... Well done

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:56 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
Kavi wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Moses had a fair try taken off him ..shilling ton made a poor defensive read and got rewarded for it
Robbie would have scored :roll: :roll: :roll:
ALL HAIL THE FARAH :pray: :pray: :pray:
You guys have NO F IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all those Dasrtardly Referees fault, it always is, Looks like you're only looking from our side

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 8:59 pm

innsaneink wrote:
tigerman80 wrote:
Muffstar wrote:

I seem to remember him doing similar in his last two games , I think that was first grade

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:04 pm

Eddie wrote:Love him or hate him, or some where in between, it's time to forget about Farah.

No point bringing him back now.
Yes I will as soon as he leaves the club Eddie.... But we should be utilizing him until he is moved on. As much as he won't be here next year we must finish this season off with wins.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 9:07 pm

I agree.

However the horse has bolted.

tigerman80

Post by tigerman80 » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:05 pm

innsaneink wrote:
tigerman80 wrote:
Muffstar wrote:

Yeah the SOO hooker would really struggle in first grade, and definitly wouldnt be scoring tries in first grade either, oh wait he did in his last 2 games against rabbits and panthers.

:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:08 pm

Eddie wrote:I agree.

However the horse has bolted.
JT has not run away yet :D

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:21 pm

We are putting too much pressure on Moses .....it was there for all to see today. If Rankin is playing fb next week then Farah must return as hooker .... It's that simple.
Had Farah played today we would have won.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:26 pm

Well the point has been proven, that it was more important to show we can move one of our best and most needed players into reserve grade and stuff any chance of getting into the finals.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:30 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Well the point has been proven, that it was more important to show we can move one of our best and most needed players into reserve grade and stuff any chance of getting into the finals.
Yep , another failed season !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:32 pm

If Rankin goes to fullback with Teddy out surely Taylor has to pick a dh on the bench this week.
The cohesion he talks about is nonexistent when Halatau goes off. Time to use the best of what's available imo.