Hayne is the King of Campbelltown today

Club Sandwich

Re: Hayne is the King of Campbelltown today

Post by Club Sandwich » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 10:15 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:He gave himself the nickname the Hayne plane. The bravado thing might be common place in the U.S. and might go unnoticed. It sticks out in Australia because we don't go for that crap. That's why Mundine is the most hated athlete this country has seen. Hayne keeps going, he'll be right there with him.
Well said!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 10:21 am

Hayne epitomises all that is wrong with the NRL. Jumping from one code to the next for money, without a shred of loyalty - think Folau, Radradra, SBW etc.
Interesting enough is Hayne only signed on for 2 years. Should be perfect timing for him to quit the NRL again and pursue his next "dream" to play in the Rugby World Cup.
Next will be quitting to take up golf, swimming, darts, Pokemon Go...
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 11:07 am

Shame being a tosser is not an Olympic sport. He would be in Rio and a medal certainty.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 11:13 am

Harvey wrote:Shame being a tosser is not an Olympic sport. He would be in Rio and a medal certainty.
Gold Medal for sure !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 11:27 am

Sco77y wrote:I think the jerk off actually posted that pic on his own Instagram account, bragging that he'd kicked the winning field goal.. His head must have its own gravitational pull by now yeah?
well after all the meagre attempts by both teams in the preceding 8 minutes, as well all the useless attempts in the Bulldogs/Manly game he may well feel like a hero. The guy who was king a year there ago wasn't in the running this year.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 12:03 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sco77y wrote:I think the jerk off actually posted that pic on his own Instagram account, bragging that he'd kicked the winning field goal.. His head must have its own gravitational pull by now yeah?
well after all the meagre attempts by both teams in the preceding 8 minutes, as well all the useless attempts in the Bulldogs/Manly game he may well feel like a hero. The guy who was king a year there ago wasn't in the running this year.
He'd have felt like a hero just for rocking up. Doesn't help with the media attention he's getting - If he was sitting in the car park they probably still could've found a way to paint him as a saviour.

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 12:56 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Twmba Tigerman wrote:I'm with most posts on this issue. Hayne is bigger than the game, just ask him.......
The most imposing thing for me with his return to NRL was the press conference announcing it where it was obvious that he did not want to be a Titan but its all about the money. Wonder if the NRL have chipped in given the Titans are owned by the game. He is the NRL equivilant of a mercenary. He was at best ordinary yesterday.
I was told by a workmate whose a Parra fan who claims to be in the know that the NRL gave him a 600k top up. Which would actually bring his yearly salary somewhere in the ballpark of 1.8 million. It was definitely dodgy.
I read a while back that the NRL were strongly encouraging hayne to sign with the Titans over Parramatta, probably explains why Parra didn't make an offer, since they are now governed by the NRL.
Also wouldn't surprise me if Foxsports have thrown in a TPA with the inclusion of this Hayne Cam rubbish.

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 5:29 pm

Jeraldo Hayne bring his American style trash talk back with him, he will be the new Mundine at the rate this clown is going

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 14 Aug, 2016 5:38 pm

Harvey wrote:Shame being a tosser is not an Olympic sport. He would be in Rio and a medal certainty.

:roll

I was so happy to see Fiji win the men's Rugby Sevens Gold Medal without him being there - justice!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 1:37 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:i think you guys are missing the point - he SUNK us
No missed goals missed field goal and some dodgy referring decision sunk us, not that Wanker Hayne.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 1:43 pm

He plays average throughout the game, kicks a field goal I could have kicked and he is declared the king of Campbelltown?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 2:09 pm

Newtown wrote:He plays average throughout the game, kicks a field goal I could have kicked and he is declared the king of Campbelltown?
Well it is his house.

Even Nathan Friend rolled his eyes in the press conference about that.

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 2:58 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Newtown wrote:He plays average throughout the game, kicks a field goal I could have kicked and he is declared the king of Campbelltown?
Well it is his house.

Even Nathan Friend rolled his eyes in the press conference about that.
Good to see his team aren't taking that crap either then.. "King of Campbelltown" lol, I think that was the only first grade game he's played there in his career?? But yeah, it is his house, he said so.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 3:12 pm

You obviously missed a lot of the game then

Only a field goal??? Ha ha ha
Must have nodded off

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 4:10 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:

Must have nodded off
I must have nodded off as well,
Woke up just in time to see him take an intercept of Moses on our ten only to be run down within 50. He's a lot slower than I thought.
Oh, and I nearly forgot running thru to interfere with Noufaloama taking a bomb by just waving his hand in front of his face to put him off.
Apart from that he wasn't anything special.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 6:55 pm

jctiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

Must have nodded off
I must have nodded off as well,
Woke up just in time to see him take an intercept of Moses on our ten only to be run down within 50. He's a lot slower than I thought.
Oh, and I nearly forgot running thru to interfere with Noufaloama taking a bomb by just waving his hand in front of his face to put him off.
Apart from that he wasn't anything special.
As well as the field goal that iced us , after our superstar showed his great kicking game.
Let's not worry that that run ( also off another Moses mistake, ). put them in a position to score, plus pinpoint kick for a try assist not a bad start for someone in his first couple of games in a couple of seasons
id b happy to see him here.
Only a field goal .... :roll
I'd say that the Titans are loving it.