We can still win without Tedesco: Wests Tigers

Gary Bakerloo

Re: We can still win without Tedesco: Wests Tigers

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 2:31 pm

TrueTiger wrote:Brooks to play against the Panthers apparently...it will be interesting to see how Brooks and Moses handle the team playmaker roles with Teddy out..Teddy and Moses against the Titans no Brooks...Moses and Brooks against the Panthers no Teddy....this will be interesting to say the least...one thing for sure the whole team has to stay solid and look after each other as well as play for each other,these last 3 rounds will test their intestinal fortitude..I think they will really dig deep,just my opinion, but they have been really good as a team these last few weeks....
Brooks and Moses played in the team that beat Brisbane in Brisbane earlier this year. Tedesco didn't play. There is some precedent for the team able to win without Tedesco.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 2:34 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:Brooks to play against the Panthers apparently...it will be interesting to see how Brooks and Moses handle the team playmaker roles with Teddy out..Teddy and Moses against the Titans no Brooks...Moses and Brooks against the Panthers no Teddy....this will be interesting to say the least...one thing for sure the whole team has to stay solid and look after each other as well as play for each other,these last 3 rounds will test their intestinal fortitude..I think they will really dig deep,just my opinion, but they have been really good as a team these last few weeks....
Brooks and Moses played in the team that beat Brisbane in Brisbane earlier this year. Tedesco didn't play. There is some precedent for the team able to win without Tedesco.

Fair point GB,hopefully they will take plenty of confidence into the game against Panthers,knowing Teddy won't be there but can win games without him..... :sign:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 8:54 am

I don't know, I think our wins have ended for the season.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 10:39 am

wd in perth wrote:I don't know, I think our wins have ended for the season.
WD,I think both the warriors and Panthers are beatable,however the Raiders were super impressive last night against the Storm...we can only support them and hope they can deliver us the wins. ..which ever way it goes,it hasn't been a bad season considering most pundits had us finishing in the bottom 4 this year...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

marzie

Post by marzie » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 4:34 pm

Tedesco out for 4-6 weeks. If we win the next few games and make the finals he could be back this year

everett

Post by everett » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 5:22 pm

It's a two part answer,

Yes we could win without Teddy

However it is unlikely we will actual win without Teddy

Penrith, Warriors and Canberra are all good teams and on current form it would be tough to beat any of them.

Canberra are premiership dark horses and a wing against us could land them a home final
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 6:55 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
wd in perth wrote:I don't know, I think our wins have ended for the season.
WD,I think both the warriors and Panthers are beatable,however the Raiders were super impressive last night against the Storm...we can only support them and hope they can deliver us the wins. ..which ever way it goes,it hasn't been a bad season considering most pundits had us finishing in the bottom 4 this year...
Yep, they are beatable, and I'll be riding the couch and screaming at the refs but I just don't think Moses can do it on his own. I'm not convinced Brooks is 100% and I think he's being brought back because from here, it's all or nothing.