Does Farah come in?

TYGA

Re: Does Farah come in?

Post by TYGA » Mon 22 Aug, 2016 12:12 am

stevied wrote:I think a lot of you guys chop and change in your attitudes. Before the knee injury, many posters were stating that Brooks was finally maturing and developing into a first grade halfback. It's not fair to slam Brooks after one game and complain that he doesn't control the game. With the amount of strapping you'd have to assume that his knee wasn't 100% and, once again, the Tigers forwards were dominated. Both players are best when they're allowed to play their natural games. They should play on either side of the ruck, both utilize their strong passing games and each take on the line when they see a chance. They're both going okay and will be a force next year.
And this thread was meant to be about Farah coming in. My answer before the Panthers game was no and my answer is still no. He was demoted because of his ball hogging, slow service out of dummy half and likely tendency to inhibit Brooks and Moses. Also, it's patently obvious that there's a personality clash between Taylor and Farah and, therefore, team chemistry is better without him there. I believe this was the right decision and the team's development is better off without Robbie, experience or no experience. It's sad that a club icon has to finish this way and miss playing his 250th game at Leichhardt but I can't see him coming in, despite the fact we clearly need a second hooker in the squad.
Brooks was obviously playing on one leg. He compliments Moses well as Moses is almost exclusively right side and Moses left side. As for Farah he should have come in the last few games off the bench and should be there the last couple. I think his time is up however, we need to win these games and personalities need to be put second to winning. For mine JT and Farah need to go in the offseason.

tigers2005

Post by tigers2005 » Mon 22 Aug, 2016 12:31 pm

TYGA wrote:
stevied wrote:I think a lot of you guys chop and change in your attitudes. Before the knee injury, many posters were stating that Brooks was finally maturing and developing into a first grade halfback. It's not fair to slam Brooks after one game and complain that he doesn't control the game. With the amount of strapping you'd have to assume that his knee wasn't 100% and, once again, the Tigers forwards were dominated. Both players are best when they're allowed to play their natural games. They should play on either side of the ruck, both utilize their strong passing games and each take on the line when they see a chance. They're both going okay and will be a force next year.
And this thread was meant to be about Farah coming in. My answer before the Panthers game was no and my answer is still no. He was demoted because of his ball hogging, slow service out of dummy half and likely tendency to inhibit Brooks and Moses. Also, it's patently obvious that there's a personality clash between Taylor and Farah and, therefore, team chemistry is better without him there. I believe this was the right decision and the team's development is better off without Robbie, experience or no experience. It's sad that a club icon has to finish this way and miss playing his 250th game at Leichhardt but I can't see him coming in, despite the fact we clearly need a second hooker in the squad.
Brooks was obviously playing on one leg. He compliments Moses well as Moses is almost exclusively right side and Moses left side. As for Farah he should have come in the last few games off the bench and should be there the last couple. I think his time is up however, we need to win these games and personalities need to be put second to winning. For mine JT and Farah need to go in the offseason.
The fact that egos were not able to be put aside to give us out best chance of making semis, tells me JT is not suitable to man manage a football team. Fresh start next year with Farah and JT gone, a united club, a united fan base. Hopefully Pascoe is on this behind the scenes.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 22 Aug, 2016 12:44 pm

It's not about ego, it's about moving someone on from the club for cap relief.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...