Once were Warriors..

Geo.

Once were Warriors..

Post by Geo. » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 9:37 pm

Flying a month ago...

Seem to have hit a wall ..with all their talent....belted by Souths at home ..Smashed by the Cowboys away.....

Lets continue their misery...I give us a chance in a game no one will expect us to win...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 9:40 pm

Geo. wrote:Flying a month ago...

Seem to have hit a wall ..with all their talent....belted by Souths at home ..Smashed by the Cowboys away.....

Lets continue their misery...I give us a chance in a game no one will expect us to win...
Thinking and hoping the same!

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 9:54 pm

Everything's not lost yet. If we win our final 2 games there's every chance the Titans could lose their last 2 v panthers & Cowboys = we're the 8.

Really hoping last night was just a hiccup in a few months of pretty good footy from us.

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 10:26 pm

greatodensraven wrote:Everything's not lost yet. If we win our final 2 games there's every chance the Titans could lose their last 2 v panthers & Cowboys = we're the 8.

Really hoping last night was just a hiccup in a few months of pretty good footy from us.
Correct.
Also Raiders could rest a couple of players if they can secure 3rd spot with a game to go.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 7:41 am

Geo. wrote:Flying a month ago...

Makes me think that they will be desperate to get back on track with a win over us. Will come down to our ENERGY I suppose.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 8:16 am

All depends of which wests tigers team turns up on the day.
The one with attitude and energy that played the Cowboys, or the grabbing tackling style that we saw on fri night.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D