Magpie Magic

Re: 3,2,1...

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:18 pm

tsjonathan wrote:Is the jury still out on Moses? I remember alll the people doubting him a few months ago. He's improved so much and still only 20/21.

Still think we should have kept TMM
Moses not a good organiser imo and he is suffocating Brooks game.
Good individual type player who can create big moments but Brooks is rare a genuine No 7 with a better kicking game who I believe should organise team.

I still believe with the money we are playing him we could have bought someone like Maloney and we would be top 4 and Brooks would be a better player.
Moses has cost us a few this year with goal kicking and poor defense but is improving and can be a real match winner used right.
But if he is encouraged or told to run the team it won't work well imo. A poor organiser the worst kicking game in NRL and we may loose Brooks that way as his game will flouunder which means 2.4 million to get Moses while Brooks goes down hill and Farah out the door.

Lets not forget Marshall who accomplished so much more failed the team when made No7.
We made top 4 each time he played uninjured at 6.

Kavi

Unread post by Kavi » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:29 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:Is the jury still out on Moses? I remember alll the people doubting him a few months ago. He's improved so much and still only 20/21.

Still think we should have kept TMM
Moses not a good organiser imo and he is suffocating Brooks game.
Good individual type player who can create big moments but Brooks is rare a genuine No 7 with a better kicking game who I believe should organise team.

I still believe with the money we are playing him we could have bought someone like Maloney and we would be top 4 and Brooks would be a better player.
Moses has cost us a few this year with goal kicking and poor defense but is improving and can be a real match winner used right.
But if he is encouraged or told to run the team it won't work well imo. A poor organiser the worst kicking game in NRL and we may loose Brooks that way as his game will flouunder which means 2.4 million to get Moses while Brooks goes down hill and Farah out the door.

Lets not forget Marshall who accomplished so much more failed the team when made No7.
We made top 4 each time he played uninjured at 6.
worst number kicking game in the nrl :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
i agree his kicking needs to improve

Tiger Watto

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:33 am

3. Woods - Has evolved since origin to be one of the best props in the game
2. Moses - We dont win if Mitch wasnt there with his usual never say die attitude
1. Halatau - Played big minutes today, great defence & ball off the deck brought Mitchell into the game

Its a shame we dont have many weeks left in the season. Luke Brooks is building to something!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Return to “Round 25: Wests Tigers vs New Zealand Warriors”