long memories

eyewonder

long memories

Post by eyewonder » Thu 18 Aug, 2016 5:09 pm

ricky stuart is certainly not one to say what he thinks,is he.

after canberras good win over melbourne,he was quite narky in his post match interview stating that he had a long memory regarding how his team was portrayed in the media .

wests tigers forumers recall how many times the tigers were diddled out of a win by poor refereeing in golden point matches at canberra.

we also remember the flogging the green machine gave the boys in the first round.

i also remember ricky stuart leaving parra in the you know what at one seasons end.

so it will give us all great pleasure if we win this one.

we all have selective long memory,when it suits us.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Thu 18 Aug, 2016 5:50 pm

I don't understand the post and I don't understand sticky either. People bag him because he's taken teams from the bottom to still the bottom.

Canberra have a good squad for the past 6-7 years, just needed a good coach to put the finishing touches on it.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Thu 18 Aug, 2016 9:38 pm

Never been a fan but he does know how to coach short term with his notivation. I think he burns them out too quick though.

And as for him bailing out on Parra after a year. Just goes to show he isnt stupid. He knew what had been created before his arrival and wanted no part.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 20 Aug, 2016 3:25 am

Swordy wrote:Never been a fan but he does know how to coach short term with his notivation. I think he burns them out too quick though.

And as for him bailing out on Parra after a year. Just goes to show he isnt stupid. He knew what had been created before his arrival and wanted no part.
Didn't he also bail out on Cronulla before the season had ended when he was coaching there because they were near the bottom?
Loves the backslaps that come his way does Ricky but too much adversity or failure and he runs to the hills. Hardly the sort of coach that sticks solid through the hard times.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 9:50 pm

Historically he walks when the going gets tough and showed little promise as a head coach of note.

That said he has stuck solid in Canberra and has built one cracking squad, using astute buys from everywhere. His most worrying player due to inconsistencies and rocks n diamonds approach to footy is Wighton. Imagine he kept his first choice in Teddy....coach of the year for mine.