Blake Austin injures hand

NT Tiger

Blake Austin injures hand

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 2:29 pm

"Quality Stupidity"

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 3:35 pm

Will certainly take some of the wind out of the Raiders sail. Blake has not been as dominate this year, but like when he was with us, when nothing is happening and your in a hole, he is the guy who will make something out of nothing and lift the whole team

Kavi

Post by Kavi » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 3:40 pm

hope he is out for our game vs them but plays some part in the finals

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 4:29 pm

Kavi wrote:hope he is out for our game vs them but plays some part in the finals
Don't know anything about his injury, but not fussed about him playing our boys as they have had his measure on his pet play.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 4:53 pm

Bad luck for Blake. He seems like a pretty good guy, be a shame for him to miss the finals.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 5:09 pm

Yossarian wrote:Bad luck for Blake. He seems like a pretty good guy, be a shame for him to miss the finals.
Yeh, was just thinking the same thing...someone like Andrew Fifita deserves this, not Austin

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 6:26 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Yossarian wrote:Bad luck for Blake. He seems like a pretty good guy, be a shame for him to miss the finals.
Yeh, was just thinking the same thing...someone like Andrew Fifita deserves this, not Austin
Plenty are more deserving of this fate than Austin. Cammy Smith and Ryan James readily spring to mind.

Kavi

Post by Kavi » Thu 25 Aug, 2016 8:27 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Plenty are more deserving of this fate than Austin. Cammy Smith and Ryan James readily spring to mind.
Did someone say break Ryan James jaw... I'll get right onto it ;)

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 3:07 am

I've enjoyed seeing Austin go to new heights at the Raiders and I'm not even mad it's not with us. I reckon he should be playing origin at the very least off the bench, he would add thrice as much value as Dylan Walker...

Anyway all the best but hope he misses our game heheh

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 9:30 am

Winnipeg wrote:I've enjoyed seeing Austin go to new heights at the Raiders
Yeah,when he was with us he reminded me of Thurston off the bench with the Dogs,added sparkle to our dull attack the few times he could get the ball without RF hogging it.
Probably won't rise to Thurston's heights but good luck to him and if he keeps his form next year definitely deserves an Origin run.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.