If the Titans lose.....What are the chances

TrueTiger

Re: If the Titans lose.....What are the chances

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:46 pm

Good points. But its a dilema. If the game is on the line and you are looking for someone, youd want to give it to rankin or JAC?[/quote]

Of course you would look for JAC and his speed if you made a break....its the overall value during the 80 minutes of a game that is in question more than raw talent..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:46 pm

tigers2005 wrote: Good points. But its a dilema. If the game is on the line and you are looking for someone, youd want to give it to rankin or JAC?
depends on the scenario... penalty shot out wide, or 90m of free space?

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 9:45 pm

Both Rankin and JAC can be a bit hit and miss. Rankin puts in big effort, but his lack of speed was shown up a couple of times today when he was beaten on the outside. JAC scored a length of the field try, but put in a couple of very poor tackle attempts. He seems a yard or 2 quicker with the ball in hand, than when he is chasing someone that made a break

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:36 pm

Lol I love it! Rankin gets 6 from 6 in one game all season and suddenly he is Hasem el Masri and can't be left out of the team! Friggin hilarious! :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:01 pm

Flippedy wrote:Lol I love it! Rankin gets 6 from 6 in one game all season and suddenly he is Hasem el Masri and can't be left out of the team! Friggin hilarious! :lol:

That's funny! :roll

But I wonder if it's like a golfer that hits a hot streak with his putting?

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:11 pm

Nonsense Rankin gets dropped if Teddy is back. Goal kicking aside he hasn't been reliable with the boot all season and JAC is the better winger. Its not even a remote question. I think the debate about this is laughable.

There is a weird trend on this forum that has developed from the Farah v Taylor issues and its trending down to players JT loves. You have got to be kidding me with rankin and Lovett.