If the Titans lose.....What are the chances

Kavi

Re: If the Titans lose.....What are the chances

Post by Kavi » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:27 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:
If he is back, does it spell the end for rankin? You couldnt drop JAC. I reckon Rankin either gets dropped or replaces sironen on the bench.
JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.
And Rankin won us the the game with a 90 metre individual try that JAC could only dream of, ohh wait a minute.
Remind me who kicked 6 from 6 big fella
FARAH :lol:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:29 pm

Wowee a thread on Super Ted becomes yet another slagging off for players who represent our Club..

Carry on..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:32 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:
If he is back, does it spell the end for rankin? You couldnt drop JAC. I reckon Rankin either gets dropped or replaces sironen on the bench.
JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.
And Rankin won us the the game with a 90 metre individual try that JAC could only dream of, ohh wait a minute.
I am not surprised you are loving on Rankin even though he dropped everything in sight last week, Rankin stank it up last week yet you are willing to punt JAC this week even after scoring a freak try, you can have your opinion but I will stick to mine.
Last edited by 851 on Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or go home

tigers2005

Post by tigers2005 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:33 pm

Slagging?? Im just saying if teddy is back, surely you couldnt drop JAC. His ability to score length of the field tries, make breaks from anywhere is a must for a must win game. It is a dilema becAuse we need rankins kicking.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:33 pm

851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.
I am not surprised you are loving on Rankin, you can have your opinion but I will stick to mine.
Too proud to answer the question? :lol:

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:36 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote: And Rankin won us the the game with a 90 metre individual try that JAC could only dream of, ohh wait a minute.
I am not surprised you are loving on Rankin, you can have your opinion but I will stick to mine.
Mate I am a straight shooter, I dislike Taylor and I dislike you, and I am not dodging anything the least of all you. :x
I rate JAC way above Rankin, and if you don't so be it.
Go hard or go home

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:38 pm

tigers2005 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:That a certain injured fullback will be a late inclusion next Sunday?

How would you drop Jordan on his great performance today....he kicked 6/6 and p!ayed his heart out...JAC scored a good try,but has some bad faults in him when it comes to defense as well as that he can't kick I don't think..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:40 pm

851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Remind me who kicked 6 from 6 big fella
Mate I am a straight shooter, I dislike Taylor and I dislike you, and I am not dodging anything the least of all you. :x
How sad you're so angry after a good win. Hate to see you if we lost :lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:42 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:That a certain injured fullback will be a late inclusion next Sunday?

How would you drop Jordan on his great performance today....he kicked 6/6 and p!ayed his heart out...JAC scored a good try,but has some bad faults in him when it comes to defense as well as that he can't kick I don't think..
His attempted tackle was atrocious, and almost cost us. Or how should say his lack of an attempt. Defence is nowhere near up to fg standard. Counter with Rankin's try saving tackle against the Cowboys.

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:44 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote: I am not surprised you are loving on Rankin, you can have your opinion but I will stick to mine.
I am not angry, you are just a try hard forum cop who thinks every one's opinion should be run by you before posting, don't confuse my dislike for you with being angry at winning, that is just your huge ego thinking that.
Go hard or go home

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:45 pm

851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.
I am not surprised you are loving on Rankin even though he dropped everything in sight last week, Rankin stank it up last week yet you are willing to punt JAC this week even after scoring a freak try, you can have your opinion but I will stick to mine.
851,Rankin had a few mates last week that also stank,JAC scored a freak try today,if we played any of the top 4 today he would of been tackled and buried by better defense,warriors d wasn't that crash hot today...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:46 pm

851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Too proud to answer the question? :lol:
I am not angry, you are just a try hard forum cop who thinks every one's opinion should be run by you before posting, don't confuse my dislike for you with being angry at winning, that is just your huge ego thinking that.
:blah

Post by 851 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:47 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
851 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
851 wrote: And Rankin won us the the game with a 90 metre individual try that JAC could only dream of, ohh wait a minute.
851,Rankin had a few mates last week that also stank,JAC scored a freak try today,if we played any of the top 4 today he would of been tackled and buried by better defense,warriors d wasn't that crash hot today...
I agree, but to blindly dismiss the the stinker Rankin had last week is laughable, JAC played better today then Rankin last week so where is the fairness , but this clown can't see it
Go hard or go home

tigers2005

Post by tigers2005 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:52 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:

If only Rankin was kicking in the titans game. So do you go for safe or do you go for a mixed bagged game winner??

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:01 pm

Obviously if Teddy is fit, JAC will miss out. Rankin is now our goal kicker and back up no9, so it stands to reason JAC will miss out. Taylor is not going to change his ideas on how we play our no9 with one game to go.

I think JAC should have been in the team from round one, but as Rankin is the back up 9 and goal kicker he has to be in the team and wing is the only vacancy. If it was round two, I would go with JAC and change up my ideas on the no9, but it is the last round

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:33 pm

tigers2005 wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:

If only Rankin was kicking in the titans game. So do you go for safe or do you go for a mixed bagged game winner??
tiigers2005,Rankin is a seasoned professional who has played NRL and ESL,he is predominantly a half who can play various positions that is why he was recruited as a valuable utility player, this season he has played mainly on the wing which is an unfamiliar position for him,however he can fill in most spots at the spur of the moment as a fillin when needed...to answer your question,I would pick him over JAC every game because he is safe,JAC may become safe and valuable with more time even though he is a mixed bag as you say ATM...

tigers2005

Post by tigers2005 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:39 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
tigers2005 wrote:

tiigers2005,Rankin is a seasoned professional who has played NRL and ESL,he is predominantly a half who can play various positions that is why he was recruited as a valuable utility player, this season he has played mainly on the wing which is an unfamiliar position for him,however he can fill in most spots at the spur of the moment as a fillin when needed...to answer your question,I would pick him over JAC every game because he is safe,JAC may become safe and valuable with more time even though he is a mixed bag as you say ATM...
Good points. But its a dilema. If the game is on the line and you are looking for someone, youd want to give it to rankin or JAC?

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:45 pm

Rankin will be selected otherwise we have no back up dummy half when Halatau goes off
:lol: :lol: :lol: