stryker

Re: Farah on the Bench

Unread post by stryker » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 10:14 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Snake wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

You have a short memory :lol:
Yep running across the field and through a hole in the fence I did mention CLASS pal!

I'm talking about Benji ya twit! Didn't exactly leave our club on good terms, admitted he didn't really try much in his final season with us and was also quite prone to sooking when things didn't go his way, if I recall correctly.
Benji left on bad terms, but its healed over time imo. Its going to take a while for the scars to heal for a lot of supporters over how Farah is leaving cos its a whole lot uglier.
Only for the morons . The rest will pay respect to our greatest ever player.

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 10:16 pm

stryker wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Snake wrote: Yep running across the field and through a hole in the fence I did mention CLASS pal!

I'm talking about Benji ya twit! Didn't exactly leave our club on good terms, admitted he didn't really try much in his final season with us and was also quite prone to sooking when things didn't go his way, if I recall correctly.
Benji left on bad terms, but its healed over time imo. Its going to take a while for the scars to heal for a lot of supporters over how Farah is leaving cos its a whole lot uglier.
Only for the morons . The rest will pay respect to our greatest ever player.
Or the smart ones.

stryker

Unread post by stryker » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 10:17 pm

Lol that's great

Return to “Round 26: Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders”