Time to lift the roof at Leichhardt !!

greatodensraven

Re: Time to lift the roof at Leichhardt !!

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 2:19 am

Kul wrote:I'm Gutted.
I'm in freaking Birmingham :(

Of all times to think it would be good to travel to the UK....

*cries*
I feel your pain mate. I'm in Santiago!

Not liking my chances of finding a place to watch the game so may have to ride the forum live thread roller coaster!!

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 8:54 am

innsaneink wrote:Glad I got in early too, bought on Tues night... knew it would be massive and close to a sell out... Wouldn't miss saying farewell Deneo & Robbie and hello semis
Wish I could be there with you Ink,we had a great time at Campbo after the first get together,maybe next year mate......
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 8:58 am

Just wish it was a 4pm game so I could have more time to soak up the atmosphere with a few beers at the Royal and than onto the Orange grove. Suppose will just have to start earlier!!!

tigerdude

Post by tigerdude » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:27 am

innsaneink wrote:Glad I got in early too, bought on Tues night... knew it would be massive and close to a sell out... Wouldn't miss saying farewell Deneo & Robbie and hello semis
Bought mine after we beat the Warriors I knew it would be like this and I'm not in the truck tonight for the 2nd time in 2 years in cheering. Last Sunday I had off was the game against Cowboys at Leichhardt so I've been very fortunate!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:34 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Wish I could be there with you Ink,we had a great time at Campbo after the first get together,maybe next year mate......

For sure TT.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:53 am

tigerdude wrote:
Bought mine after we beat the Warriors I knew it would be like this and I'm not in the truck tonight for the 2nd time in 2 years in cheering. Last Sunday I had off was the game against Cowboys at Leichhardt so I've been very fortunate!
Let's hope this is a good omen!! :sign:

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:56 am

Seems like its been forever since I've been this excited and nervous.
Cmon boys
Last edited by gallagher on Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bartschy

Post by Bartschy » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:57 am

Anybody looking to sell 2 tickets for todays game?

criwdfluffer

Post by criwdfluffer » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 9:58 am

And what a day it is too. Absolute pearler.

Let's get it on!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:01 am

gallagher wrote:Seems like its been forever since I've been this excited and nervous.
Cmon boys
I'm trying to control my excitement. I was so pumped going into the Titans game. Going to be a nerve racking couple of hours though.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:06 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
gallagher wrote:Seems like its been forever since I've been this excited and nervous.
Cmon boys
I'm trying to control my excitement. I was so pumped going into the Titans game. Going to be a nerve racking couple of hours though.
I'm back in sydney for the week, would have loved to get tix.
But I'm at my brothers with mates coming around for the game, it feels like grand final day.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:13 am

One of your best experiences you will have....there is nothing like it " A Sold Out Leichardt " .

Remember 1989 Round 22 vs Penrith at Leichardt ( Last game of that Season ) my old Man lifted me up on the Old Toilet Block on the Hill , it was shoulder to shoulder that Day SOLD OUT and Today will be the same.
Hope Everyone Enjoys it .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Post by 2041 » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:23 am

Snake wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:probably woulda have pulled 35k+ at ANZ I reckon

lot of fans wont get to see the game live now :(

oh well leichardts still great as we all know
The Liechardt faithfull say bad luck to the other 20 thousand Tigers fans that would like to ride the feeling ,this is why it is selfish to play at small suburban grounds but it is tradition you know stiff bikkies to the rest!
Easy ways to make sure you can get in. Be a member. Buy a ticket more than a day in advance. Generally: support the club all the time, not just when it suits you.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:24 am

foreveratiger wrote:One of your best experiences you will have....there is nothing like it " A Sold Out Leichardt " .

Remember 1989 Round 22 vs Penrith at Leichardt ( Last game of that Season ) my old Man lifted me up on the Old Toilet Block on the Hill , it was shoulder to shoulder that Day SOLD OUT and Today will be the same.
Remember that game well, it was so packed you could hardly move and the noise was deafening. I was on the hill just inside the fence from the Mary street entrance. Nothing beats a full house at LO when we WIN

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:36 am

supercoach wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:One of your best experiences you will have....there is nothing like it " A Sold Out Leichardt " .

Remember that game well, it was so packed you could hardly move and the noise was deafening. I was on the hill just inside the fence from the Mary street entrance. Nothing beats a full house at LO when we WIN
I was there on the hill hospital end, great day!

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:51 am

I'm off now. Red Lion -> game -> Red Lion for celebratory drinks (hopefully!)

C'mon boys!

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 8:20 pm

It's sad reading through this thread, the optimism, excitement and hope should have made for a great Sunday arvo at the footy.

I'm sorry you all had to sit through that garbage, gutless effort. The difference between the atmosphere walking in and walking out must have been savage.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 04 Sep, 2016 10:09 pm

Like everyone I was excited.

However after 10 minutes I knew it was over.

It was very meek.