2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
innsaneink

2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Post by innsaneink » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 5:26 pm

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... ers_m.html

Wests Tigers 2017 Memberships are now on sale, with a great range of flexible and value-for-money packages available to suit all fan types.

Wests Tigers supporters can choose between premium, ticketed and non-ticketed packages, with a range of options available across all three Club home grounds.

For the 2017 season Wests Tigers has made some significant changes to Membership benefits in order to help Members make the most of their Membership.

The Club has maintained the core benefits including first to know news, media releases and club updates, access to Members only merchandise and flexi tickets and a 10 percent discount on all Wests Tigers merchandise. Members also receive a 5 percent discount on Wests Tigers ticketed events and access to all post-game Members functions.

For the first time, the Club has a $30 voucher instead of the Membership pack allowing you to determine what you do with the value of your Membership.

This voucher can be redeemed directly through the Club.

The 2017 Memberships also include voting rights a number of topics, including selected jersey design, membership pack inclusions/design, Player of the Year and Members Committee.

Next month Wests Tigers will launch a brand new Members Only Website which will include additional news and content, with major Club news to appear on this site first.

Access to this site will be restricted to Members only.

http://weststigersmembership.com.au/

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 5:28 pm

Surprise surprise wont let me log in

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 5:41 pm

looks like a nice site

not sure how much ill be in sydney, hopefully their out of towners options are not too bad
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 5:49 pm

No Club does separation of Members and Fans quite like the Wests Tigers...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Milky

Post by Milky » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 6:42 pm

Geo. wrote:No Club does separation of Members and Fans quite like the Wests Tigers...
I actually love the packages on over this season, don't see where you are heading at.

The packs range from $30-$1500 and i think each is value for money.

A new members only site will be introduced which i think is cool.

and damn that elite pack is awesome.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 6:50 pm

Geo. wrote:No Club does separation of Members and Fans quite like the Wests Tigers...
Why do you say that Geo ?

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 7:08 pm

Milky wrote:
I actually love the packages on over this season, don't see where you are heading at.

The packs range from $30-$1500 and i think each is value for money.

A new members only site will be introduced which i think is cool.

and damn that elite pack is awesome.
I think I'd have to get the elite membership if I lived in Sydney.

Took me about 20 seconds to renew, which was a pleasant surprise.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 8:04 pm

Had calls from the membership Dept this week friendly and professional all good ,auto renew for last year and purchased 5 more ANZ premium packages ...Anz is such a great offer 8 games and free transport .

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 8:17 pm

Well the club has listen to the complaints of the members about the caps included in the membership packs ...NO hats next year guys a voucher for $30 instead.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 8:27 pm

Yep we got the call too. LO/ANZ premium seating family 4.

That's good news about the caps never liked the members ones. They used to do the merch discount vouchers as well as the hat in previous years.

kafta

Post by kafta » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 8:28 pm

I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.

Cheffo

Post by Cheffo » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 9:00 pm

Every bloody year they put lanyards in packs for non-ticketed members. I know it's a little thing but the stupidity of it drives me insane.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Fri 07 Oct, 2016 10:02 pm

The plush toy for the toddler membership sounds promising. Looking forward to putting the Aaron Woods height chart up too

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 1:01 am

Snake wrote:Had calls from the membership Dept this week friendly and professional all good ,auto renew for last year and purchased 5 more ANZ premium packages ...Anz is such a great offer 8 games and free transport .
Mate the free transport sounds good to this out of towner ;)

Just hope they don't send me a tricycle

Post by 2041 » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 3:46 pm

kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
I think the coach is useless too but I'll be a member until they shut the joint down.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 10:43 am

Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.

They really are incompetent with how they handle the memberships. Last year my girlfriend and i bought memberships in November. We were told they would arrive before Christmas. Mine did but my name was misspelt and on it was ANZ/LO when it was supposed to be ANZ/Cambo. Sent it back and didn't get the new one till February. And the girlfriend didn't get hers at all till February. Then when the season started the girlfriends membership card didn't work, so every time we got to the gate, we'd get held up, till they finally sent her a new one that worked.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 11:56 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.
I renewed mine the same way without any issues.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 12:05 pm

Sabre wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.
I renewed mine the same way without any issues.
It came through, finally. All good now.