2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27955
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Re: 2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Post by innsaneink » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 12:22 pm

Luck of the draw.... For several years straight I had no probs... Now the last few years its been a bloody hassle


User avatar
cat-party
Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu 27 Mar, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by cat-party » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 1:51 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.

They really are incompetent with how they handle the memberships. Last year my girlfriend and i bought memberships in November. We were told they would arrive before Christmas. Mine did but my name was misspelt and on it was ANZ/LO when it was supposed to be ANZ/Cambo. Sent it back and didn't get the new one till February. And the girlfriend didn't get hers at all till February. Then when the season started the girlfriends membership card didn't work, so every time we got to the gate, we'd get held up, till they finally sent her a new one that worked.
You really need to relax mate, everywhere is going to have its issues especially when dealing with thousands of people at once. Calling them 'incompetent' is a bit much.

I've been a member for years and never had any problems with the Membership department whatsoever...Maybe they're not the issue here.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21316
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 2:22 pm

cat-party wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.

They really are incompetent with how they handle the memberships. Last year my girlfriend and i bought memberships in November. We were told they would arrive before Christmas. Mine did but my name was misspelt and on it was ANZ/LO when it was supposed to be ANZ/Cambo. Sent it back and didn't get the new one till February. And the girlfriend didn't get hers at all till February. Then when the season started the girlfriends membership card didn't work, so every time we got to the gate, we'd get held up, till they finally sent her a new one that worked.
You really need to relax mate, everywhere is going to have its issues especially when dealing with thousands of people at once. Calling them 'incompetent' is a bit much.

I've been a member for years and never had any problems with the Membership department whatsoever...Maybe they're not the issue here.
Not sure what you are implying.It's great that you've never had problems, but i can assure you there are plenty that have.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3769
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 2:43 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
cat-party wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Surprise surprise there are problems. Received an email asking to update my password to renew. I entered the membership number and it says that they have sent an email. Have not received an email with new password nor can I access my membership account with my old password. Not in the junk folder either.

They really are incompetent with how they handle the memberships. Last year my girlfriend and i bought memberships in November. We were told they would arrive before Christmas. Mine did but my name was misspelt and on it was ANZ/LO when it was supposed to be ANZ/Cambo. Sent it back and didn't get the new one till February. And the girlfriend didn't get hers at all till February. Then when the season started the girlfriends membership card didn't work, so every time we got to the gate, we'd get held up, till they finally sent her a new one that worked.
You really need to relax mate, everywhere is going to have its issues especially when dealing with thousands of people at once. Calling them 'incompetent' is a bit much.

I've been a member for years and never had any problems with the Membership department whatsoever...Maybe they're not the issue here.
Not sure what you are implying.It's great that you've never had problems, but i can assure you there are plenty that have.
Maybe I'm relaxed now and my batten passed over to you this year, as apart from disjointed delivery all went well for us. We must have been the issue for the previous couple of years, one of them losing half of our seats despite a renewal confirmation being sent to me.

They have always been good to deal with over the phone, however .............

LCA
Member
Member
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sun 06 Mar, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Liverpool

Post by LCA » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 7:40 pm

"Rising up in 2017"? Seriously? On the back of a plodder like Woods as our star attraction? Not a hope in hell.


User avatar
Tiger4life
Member
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed 21 Sep, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Tiger4life » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 12:03 am

2041 wrote:
kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
I think the coach is useless too but I'll be a member until they shut the joint down.
X2. JT does my head in with team selections, game plans ..etc... But i support the club and want nothing more then the tigers to be succesfull. Having a large membership base will help the club. Go the mighty tigers

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39614
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 12:28 am

2041 wrote:
kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
I think the coach is useless too but I'll be a member until they shut the joint down.
Its funny you know , when the players hold the club to ransom we scream blue murder

When the fans hold the club to ransom its OK

Different standards I guess ...........

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 994
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 1:44 am

jctiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:No Club does separation of Members and Fans quite like the Wests Tigers...
Why do you say that Geo ?
Bloody Wests Tigers...

tiga4eva
Member
Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 6:16 pm

Got the Premium Reserve Membership for my family of 5 for $1200. 12 games plus the reciprocal ANZ games = approx $15 each per game. I thought it was great value.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5219
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 10:18 pm

LCA wrote:"Rising up in 2017"? Seriously? On the back of a plodder like Woods as our star attraction? Not a hope in hell.
Yeah, those pesky Origin/Kangaroos players, they'll never amount to anything. Give it a rest :roll:

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1520
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 9:33 am

kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
So if we make the grand final please don't cheer us on.
Fairweather fans are the worst.

rialto
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri 04 Sep, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by rialto » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 10:00 am

I for one am heartened by the 'new broom sweeping through the club'. A strong board/management and strong coach all prepared to make difficult decisions for the ultimate good of the club. What we need is more money in the kitty to be able to recruit and retain top players. Unfortunately will have to wait till at least 2018 when we are no longer hamstrung by previous administrative failures. Have renewed my membership and will continue to do so as a committed supporter. Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!!

User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by 2041 » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 3:13 pm

LCA wrote:"Rising up in 2017"? Seriously? On the back of a plodder like Woods as our star attraction? Not a hope in hell.
Have you heard of James Tedesco? Plays fullback. Meant to be good.

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1751
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by kafta » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 3:39 pm

matchball wrote:
kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
So if we make the grand final please don't cheer us on.
Fairweather fans are the worst.
Fairweather fan? I have been supporting Wests/ Balmain for 40 years if we make the GF under Taylor i will run around Leichardt oval naked chanting praise for JT .Have you been to any games 80% of fans boo when Taylor's mug comes on the screen the other 20% laugh their heads off.I don't like his selections or game plans he is a complete DUD.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28382
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 26 Oct, 2016 6:01 pm

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... arles.html

Current Members have until Oct 31 to renew to keep current seats...

Be like Charles..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Benjirific
Member
Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Benjirific » Wed 26 Oct, 2016 8:28 pm

Haven't been a member since they treated Potter so disgracefully, won't be joining this year unless Taylor is punted given the way Farah and O'Neill have been treated by the club, but I still take an interest in the packages each year.

Looking through the different options, can't believe how patronising the 'Ladies' Membership is. Apparently a female can't be a football fan unless you go to a game to get a manicure & massage, sip champagne and chat instead of watch the game. It just seems year after year that the people working at this club think they're running a trendy marketing company, not a football club.

I also take issue with them placing 'voting rights' as a membership benefit, as it gives the distinct impression that the members are voting for directors like any registered organisation. We have enough issues with the average fan understanding how our club works without adding this kind of useless information into the mix for marketing purposes.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Wed 26 Oct, 2016 9:27 pm

Benjirific wrote:Haven't been a member since they treated Potter so disgracefully, won't be joining this year unless Taylor is punted given the way Farah and O'Neill have been treated by the club, but I still take an interest in the packages each year.

Looking through the different options, can't believe how patronising the 'Ladies' Membership is. Apparently a female can't be a football fan unless you go to a game to get a manicure & massage, sip champagne and chat instead of watch the game. It just seems year after year that the people working at this club think they're running a trendy marketing company, not a football club.

I also take issue with them placing 'voting rights' as a membership benefit, as it gives the distinct impression that the members are voting for directors like any registered organisation. We have enough issues with the average fan understanding how our club works without adding this kind of useless information into the mix for marketing purposes.
It's not patronising, you are just choosing to take offence. Women can buy whatever membership package they like, that one's just trying to cater for women who like that sort of thing and who aren't necessarily massively into their football. Husbands might buy it for their wives to try to get them interested or kids for their mums. My wife would look at me like I was a moron (more so) if I got that for her instead of a proper membership, but not all women are alike...

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 994
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Wed 26 Oct, 2016 9:43 pm

Benjirific wrote:Haven't been a member since they treated Potter so disgracefully, won't be joining this year unless Taylor is punted given the way Farah and O'Neill have been treated by the club, but I still take an interest in the packages each year.

Looking through the different options, can't believe how patronising the 'Ladies' Membership is. Apparently a female can't be a football fan unless you go to a game to get a manicure & massage, sip champagne and chat instead of watch the game. It just seems year after year that the people working at this club think they're running a trendy marketing company, not a football club.

I also take issue with them placing 'voting rights' as a membership benefit, as it gives the distinct impression that the members are voting for directors like any registered organisation. We have enough issues with the average fan understanding how our club works without adding this kind of useless information into the mix for marketing purposes.
Just curious, does your husband follow the footy as well

Post Reply