2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
Geo.

Re: 2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Post by Geo. » Sat 29 Oct, 2016 2:08 pm

2 Days to go for current Members to renew to keep their seats..

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... thy_g.html

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... ith_b.html

Be like Charles Cathy and Keith..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 29 Oct, 2016 5:18 pm

Jeebers... some get offended at the piddliest of things

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 7:34 am

10 Reasons Why It's Great to be a Wests Tigers Member in 2017

Wests Tigers Membership (Twitter: @WTMembership)

Mon 31st October, 05:00PM

1. RENEWAL REWARDS

Looking for a reason to commit today rather than wait until the season gets close? How about the chance to win prizes? Lots of prizes! Renew or sign up now to go into the draw for monthly prize giveaways including signed jerseys, complimentary Memberships and money can’t buy experiences. Visit www.weststigersmembership.com.au today to commit!

2. FREE ACCESS TO THE SYDNEY 500

Wests Tigers are pleased to confirm that the Club’s successful partnership with V8 Supercars will return again for the coming season with 2017 Members who renew by November 28 able to attend a day of December’s V8 Supercar season ending Coates Hire Sydney 500 for free. The Coates Hire Sydney 500 will be held at Sydney Olympic Park from December 2-4 and is the final time the series will take to the streets of Homebush.

3. IMPROVED MEMBERSHIP PACKS

For the coming year Members will receive a $30 Merchandise voucher, that can be redeemed online, in store or on game day. This excludes Junior Members who will continue to receive a traditional pack. Feedback from Members made it clear that the traditional Membership pack had lost its value and Members wanted the opportunity to select the items included with their Membership purchase. The idea was then taken to the Club’s 2016 Membership Committee, who agreed that this was the way forward. The $30 Merchandise voucher will give Wests Tigers Members more flexibility with their 2017 Membership.

Want to have your say on the 2018 Membership pack inclusion? During the year you will have the opportunity to shape Wests Tigers 2018 Membership pack inclusion (read more below).

4. VOTING RIGHTS

New in 2017, Wests Tigers Members will have voting rights a number of topics, including selected jersey design, membership pack inclusions/design, Player of the Year and Members Committee.

5. BEST YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE

Wests Tigers’ young stars are maturing and ready to set the NRL on fire. We’ve seen how good they can be when playing together and with another pre-season under their belts the sky is the limit for this team. The likes of Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, David Nofoaluma and Luke Brooks are ready to get Wests Tigers rising up in 2017!

6. MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

Next month Wests Tigers will be launching a brand new Members-Only website. This exclusive site will include additional news and content, with major Club news to appear on this site first. Stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks!

7. BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL

Last season Wests Tigers had its highest ever Membership number, with almost 15,000 committing to the Club. Wests Tigers are working hard to bring more Members on board for season 2017 and are providing a range of benefits to make Membership more appealing. With the team on the rise on the field and there being more reasons than ever before to be a Member off the field now is the perfect time to commit for 2017.

8. AFFORDABILITY OF MEMBERSHIP

Wests Tigers Memberships are now more affordable than ever with ticketed packages starting from only $5.50 per week and non-ticketed packages from just $3.50 per week. All Memberships can be paid for in monthly instalments providing more flexibility than ever before!

9. CHRISTMAS PACK DELIVERY

Those who commit as a Wests Tigers 2017 Member before November 15 will have their Membership pack delivered before Christmas, making a Wests Tigers Membership the perfect gift to put under the tree this year!

10. UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO PLAYERS

Wests Tigers Members will have unprecedented access to the Club’s players throughout the 2017 season. With a host of Members Only post-match functions, along with a series of exclusive Loyalty Events, Wests Tigers Members will have more opportunities than ever before to rub shoulders with their favourite players throughout the season.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... _it_s.html
Ivan's Laws

Buffalo

Post by Buffalo » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 7:45 am

The staff behind the scenes, especially in membership have been great this year. Don't think people realise just how much work and time is spent this time of year sorting out jerseys, membership packs etc. The usual whingers won't ever be happy

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 8:10 am

Benjirific wrote:Haven't been a member since they treated Potter so disgracefully, won't be joining this year unless Taylor is punted given the way Farah and O'Neill have been treated by the club
O'Neill only has himself to blame. Honestly, if there were more to the story, it would be all over the Tele by now.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 9:14 am

kafta wrote:
matchball wrote:
kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
So if we make the grand final please don't cheer us on.
Fairweather fans are the worst.
Fairweather fan? I have been supporting Wests/ Balmain for 40 years if we make the GF under Taylor i will run around Leichardt oval naked chanting praise for JT .Have you been to any games 80% of fans boo when Taylor's mug comes on the screen the other 20% laugh their heads off.I don't like his selections or game plans he is a complete DUD.

Thats only at Leichhardt - but what else would you expect.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 10:11 am

happy tiger wrote:
2041 wrote:
kafta wrote:I won't be renewing next year or any year until we have a change of coach.
I think the coach is useless too but I'll be a member until they shut the joint down.
Its funny you know , when the players hold the club to ransom we scream blue murder

When the fans hold the club to ransom its OK

Different standards I guess ...........
Agreed different standards, but thats because we pay to be tigers and they are paid to be tigers.

Post by 2041 » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 10:59 am

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
2041 wrote:
I think the coach is useless too but I'll be a member until they shut the joint down.
Its funny you know , when the players hold the club to ransom we scream blue murder

Agreed different standards, but thats because we pay to be tigers and they are paid to be tigers.
It's still an exchange, though. We exchange cash for a service and players exchange a service for cash. If you're prepared to threaten to withhold your end of the bargain because you don't like what's on the other side you've got no right to complain about someone else doing the same thing.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 1:47 pm

2041 wrote:
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
2041 wrote:

It's still an exchange, though. We exchange cash for a service and players exchange a service for cash. If you're prepared to threaten to withhold your end of the bargain because you don't like what's on the other side you've got no right to complain about someone else doing the same thing.
For sure, its just the angle you come at it from is different. therefor the gripes are different.

If I'm paying for something, i may be unhappy cause i haven't received what i paid for or its faulty, when I'm paid for something, i can only be unhappy that i haven't been paid enough for what I've delivered.

Semantics i know but it is important.

kafta

Post by kafta » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 4:22 pm

diedpretty wrote:
kafta wrote:
matchball wrote:
So if we make the grand final please don't cheer us on.
Fairweather fans are the worst.
Fairweather fan? I have been supporting Wests/ Balmain for 40 years if we make the GF under Taylor i will run around Leichardt oval naked chanting praise for JT .Have you been to any games 80% of fans boo when Taylor's mug comes on the screen the other 20% laugh their heads off.I don't like his selections or game plans he is a complete DUD.

Thats only at Leichhardt - but what else would you expect.
Campbelltown as well.

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 10:01 pm

So, is the member exclusive clothing range going to expand?

Not much in there at the moment
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 02 Dec, 2016 4:45 pm

Wests Tigers have hit 9835 members for 2017...the highest ever pre Christmas figure...

It's OK LCA n Kafta plenty of time to renew...
Ivan's Laws

kafta

Post by kafta » Fri 02 Dec, 2016 4:54 pm

Geo. wrote:Wests Tigers have hit 9835 members for 2017...the highest ever pre Christmas figure...

Never will while JT is in charge, enjoy your complimentary wooden spoon.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 03 Dec, 2016 8:16 am

Great numbers

Hopefully we can jag a finals spot so we can laugh at the fair-weather bandwagonners crawling back with their tails between their legs

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sun 04 Dec, 2016 9:14 am

kafta wrote:
Geo. wrote:Wests Tigers have hit 9835 members for 2017...the highest ever pre Christmas figure...

Not having a go at you Kafta, it's obviously your choice whether to be a member or not, but how long does this continue? If we're playing in the grand final in 3 years time, are people still going to be hating on Taylor if he's at the helm?
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 04 Dec, 2016 9:19 am

Masterton wrote:
kafta wrote:

Not having a go at you Kafta, it's obviously your choice whether to be a member or not, but how long does this continue? If we're playing in the grand final in 3 years time, are people still going to be hating on Taylor if he's at the helm?
Support the club not the coach

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 04 Dec, 2016 9:22 am

IMO Pascoe has done a wonderful job turning around this club from the damage done by Humphreys and Mayer... I'm excited for 2017 there seems to be a real positivity around the joint that was not wthere before... I also believe 2018 and beyond will only get better if we make the semis this year (a must) and retain at least 3 of our big 4 off contract.....Woods, Teddy and Mosses... Brooks would be a bonus

kafta

Post by kafta » Sun 04 Dec, 2016 9:26 am

I have to take a stand for what i believe in.