2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
Geo.

Re: 2017 Wests Tigers Memberships On Sale!

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Dec, 2016 3:53 pm

Wests Tigers reach 10,000 Members for 2017

Wests Tigers Membership (Twitter: @WTMembership)

Mon 12th December, 03:30PM
A A

Wests Tigers are extremely pleased to today announce that the Club's Membership total has already surpassed 10,000 Members for the 2017 season!

For the first time in Club history, Wests Tigers have recorded over 10,000 Members prior to Christmas, with the Club on track to surpass the previous overall record of 14,767 set in 2016.

With a strong draw featuring high-quality games at all venues and a range of packages available for every fan type, make sure you show your support in 2017 in the best way possible by visiting weststigersmembership.com.au or calling (02) 8741 3300.

Wests Tigers have also introduced a number of exciting new additions for Members, including a Members Only portal filled with exclusive interviews, downloads and more.

The Club would like to thank all of the Members who have signed up for 2017!

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... ach_1.html

Well Done..1st time in the Clubs History to achieve this...seems the fallout from 2016 had quite a different effect than was initially thought...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 12 Dec, 2016 4:09 pm

Our member figures are way up on last year

Souths, on the other hand, theirs are down this year compared to last for some strange reason

Maybe its those annoying ads on the telly

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 12 Dec, 2016 4:48 pm

Never know what to make of the membership figures. Last year a few of us had seated premium seats at ANZ and Cambo and concourse at LO, we actually had two memberships each and got two membership packs each.

Also I am not sure as I have not looked at all the different packages, but maybe this year like a lot of teams have introduced cheap non ticketed packages for people who want to be members but can not get to games. I know Souths have a membership for around 20 bucks that gets you a news letter, so there figure is usually inflated with these cheap packages.

Anyway its still great to see there is plenty interest in the brand name. The better we perform off the field the better we will perform on the field.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Jan, 2017 7:58 pm

Good to know..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 5:01 pm

Credit where its due.
I bought a membership over the phone yesterday, thought the membership dept might not be too busy after last weekend ...I was right.
However, the deal I got included a polo shirt, which I was assured would arrive today, which I was a bit surprised to hear...but it did, as they said, a few more weeks for the card...but theres no rush for that.
I was able to track my order and recieve email updates...got a return order form included if it wasnt the right item...looks like membership dept is improving....I still dont know why they couldnt do this at the members day a few weeks back...anyway all good and
good work WTs membership

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 8:06 pm

Dont dump Robbie they said
Memberships will dwindle they said

Little did they know they were talking about Robbies new club :roll

Tiger4life

Post by Tiger4life » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 10:08 pm

innsaneink wrote:Dont dump Robbie they said
Memberships will dwindle they said

Little did they know they were talking about Robbies new club :roll

Still talking about robbie ah. You really miss him dont you lol lol lol.