2017 Predictions Thread...

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

2017 Predictions Thread...

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Dec, 2016 12:55 pm

If Booze Rothy can do it so can I...

Ladder
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Wests Tigers
4. Sydney Roosters
5. North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cronulla Sharks
7. Parramatta Eels
8. Canberra Raiders
9. Brisbane Broncos
10. Gold Coast Titans
11. NZ Warriors
12. Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs
14. Newcastle Knights
15. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
!6. St George Illawarra Dragons

Minor Premiers : Storm
Spoon : Dragons
Grand Final : WESTS Tigers v Sydney Roosters
Premiers : WESTS Tigers
Dally M POY : James Tedesco/Mitchell Moses - Joint
Dally M Rookie : Jacob Liddle
Dally M Point Scorer : Mitchell Moses
Dally M Try Scorer : Tim Simona
Dally M Coach : Taylor
Debut for Wests Tigers : Jamal Idris Esan Marsters Watson Heleta..
Origin : NSW 2-1
Origin Debut : NSW Jake Trbojevic QLD Jordan Rankin..

happy_tiger to make a goose of himself at some point in the season..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41154
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Dec, 2016 1:03 pm

Geo. wrote:If Booze Rothy can do it so can I...

Ladder
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Wests Tigers
4. Sydney Roosters
5. North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cronulla Sharks
7. Parramatta Eels
8. Canberra Raiders
9. Brisbane Broncos
10. Gold Coast Titans
11. NZ Warriors
12. Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs
14. Newcastle Knights
15. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
!6. St George Illawarra Dragons

Minor Premiers : Storm
Spoon : Dragons
Grand Final : WESTS Tigers v Sydney Roosters
Premiers : WESTS Tigers
Dally M POY : James Tedesco/Mitchell Moses - Joint
Dally M Rookie : Jacob Liddle
Dally M Point Scorer : Mitchell Moses
Dally M Try Scorer : Tim Simona
Dally M Coach : Taylor
Debut for Wests Tigers : Jamal Idris Esan Marsters Watson Heleta..
Origin : NSW 2-1
Origin Debut : NSW Jake Trbojevic QLD Jordan Rankin..

happy_tiger to make a goose of himself at some point in the season..
Your obviously drunker than Rothy was when he did his predictions

My prediction : Geo won't win any comps he enters in 2017 #choker

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41154
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Dec, 2016 1:14 pm

1 Cowboys
2 Storm
3 Raiders
4 Broncos
5 Roosters
6 Penrith
7 Sharks
8 Warriors
9 Parramatta
10 Tigers
11 Dogs
12 Rabbitohs
13 Titans
14 Manly
15 Newcastle
16 Dragons

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 20 Dec, 2016 1:42 pm

Trent Barrett will be first coach punted in the remaining of 2016 or in 2017

Gold Coast Titans to make the Grand Final

Queensland will win SOO

Geo & Happy Tiger to have a Civil Union on the steps of Parliament House
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41154
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Dec, 2016 1:53 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Trent Barrett will be first coach punted in the remaining of 2016 or in 2017

Gold Coast Titans to make the Grand Final

Queensland will win SOO

Geo & Happy Tiger to have a Civil Union on the steps of Parliament House
Civil War maybe

North v South

Sunshine State v Redneck Inbreds

Qld will win again


maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 10:59 am

Tigers will resign 3 of the big four that are in question.
Tedesco woods to be in winning origin series
Wayne Bennett the first coach to be sacked

There's 3
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:57 am

Minor Premiers: Storm
Premiers: Storm
Craig Bellamy re-signs with the storm for another 8 seasons

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 2:46 pm

Geo. wrote:If Booze Rothy can do it so can I...

Ladder
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Wests Tigers
4. Sydney Roosters
5. North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cronulla Sharks
7. Parramatta Eels
8. Canberra Raiders
9. Brisbane Broncos
10. Gold Coast Titans
11. NZ Warriors
12. Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs
14. Newcastle Knights
15. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
!6. St George Illawarra Dragons

Minor Premiers : Storm
Spoon : Dragons
Grand Final : WESTS Tigers v Sydney Roosters
Premiers : WESTS Tigers
Dally M POY : James Tedesco/Mitchell Moses - Joint
Dally M Rookie : Jacob Liddle
Dally M Point Scorer : Mitchell Moses
Dally M Try Scorer : Tim Simona
Dally M Coach : Taylor
Debut for Wests Tigers : Jamal Idris Esan Marsters Watson Heleta..
Origin : NSW 2-1
Origin Debut : NSW Jake Trbojevic QLD Jordan Rankin..

happy_tiger to make a goose of himself at some point in the season..
if you eliminate all the tigers bias it actually doesn't look too bad.

and i think the best the knights can hope for is 15th realistically
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 3:36 pm

Eliminate Wests Tigers bias on a Wests Tigers Forum....good one... :lol:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6393
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 8:13 pm

As a break from the usual subject, does anyone care to give their predictions yet for
Top 8 , no particular order.

Mine is
Panthers
Raiders
Sharks
Titans
Roosters
Cowboys
Parra
Storm
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Sat 14 Jan, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5497
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 8:37 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:As a break from the usual subject, does anyone care to give their predictions yet for
Top 8 , no particular order.

Mine is
Panthers
Raiders
Sharks
Titans
Roosters
Cowboys
Broncos
Storm

And you have no faith in our WTs improving on last years performance GCT..

TT suggests..
Storm
Cowboys
Sharks
Broncos
Raiders
Wests Tigers
Titans
Panthers..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 8:54 pm

No particular order:

Raiders
Panthers
Roosters
Tigers
Warriors
Souths
Cowboys
Storm

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6393
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 9:18 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:As a break from the usual subject, does anyone care to give their predictions yet for
Top 8 , no particular order.

Mine is
Panthers
Raiders
Sharks
Titans
Roosters
Cowboys
Parra
Storm

And you have no faith in our WTs improving on last years performance GCT..

TT suggests..
Storm
Cowboys
Sharks
Broncos
Raiders
Wests Tigers
Titans
Panthers..
I've got hopes but no faith.
I think 9, 10th and will be between Broncos,The Dogs, Souths and The Warriors

With Penrith ahd Raiders in the GF.
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Sat 14 Jan, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4093
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 9:42 pm

I predict that there will be plenty of humble pie consumed by a good few on here when the side performs very well (under a coach they say can't), with some really begrudgingly copping their fill.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5611
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 9:47 pm

Canberra, canterbury and the riff to drop out of the 8.
Us, NZ and Parra to replace them.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22673
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 9:57 pm

gallagher wrote:Canberra, canterbury and the riff to drop out of the 8.
Us, NZ and Parra to replace them.
I can't see Canberra falling away. The Dogs for sure though. I think they will miss out and Manly and Souths will continue to struggle.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5497
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 10:05 pm

Geo. wrote:If Booze Rothy can do it so can I...

Ladder
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Wests Tigers
4. Sydney Roosters
5. North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cronulla Sharks
7. Parramatta Eels
8. Canberra Raiders
9. Brisbane Broncos
10. Gold Coast Titans
11. NZ Warriors
12. Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs
14. Newcastle Knights
15. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
!6. St George Illawarra Dragons

Minor Premiers : Storm
Spoon : Dragons
Grand Final : WESTS Tigers v Sydney Roosters
Premiers : WESTS Tigers
Dally M POY : James Tedesco/Mitchell Moses - Joint
Dally M Rookie : Jacob Liddle
Dally M Point Scorer : Mitchell Moses
Dally M Try Scorer : Tim Simona
Dally M Coach : Taylor
Debut for Wests Tigers : Jamal Idris Esan Marsters Watson Heleta..
Origin : NSW 2-1
Origin Debut : NSW Jake Trbojevic QLD Jordan Rankin..

happy_tiger to make a goose of himself at some point in the season..
...

I thought that was a given that he would make a goose of himself on a weekly basis...he is after all a Qlder with absolutely no idea.....having said that,we love his input on the forum,it takes all kinds to make the world go round,that includes the great Flip and old mate GCT....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5639
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 10:06 pm

Storm
Canberra
Panthers
Warriors
Sharks
Broncos
Souths
Tigers

Cowboys shock miss 8
Roosters have points stripped after drug culture exposed on 60 minutes
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

Post Reply