3.Canberra
4.Brisbane
5.Tigers
6.Penrith
7.Roosters
8.Titans

Sharks miss the 8.
Tigers 5th KS ??

Mate can you mail some of what your on up here mate :)

Bloody big call

pdenny77

Post by pdenny77 » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 3:25 pm

happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:1.Melbourne
2.Cowboys
3.Canberra
4.Brisbane
5.Tigers
6.Penrith
7.Roosters
8.Titans

Sharks miss the 8.
Tigers 5th KS ??

Bloody big call
I like his prediction, it shows passion and balls. I'll second that KS.....now pass me pass me the crack pipe.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 4:47 pm

pdenny77 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
2.Cowboys
3.Canberra
4.Brisbane
5.Tigers
6.Penrith
7.Roosters
8.Titans

Sharks miss the 8.
Tigers 5th KS ??

Bloody big call
I like his prediction, it shows passion and balls. I'll second that KS.....now pass me pass me the crack pipe.
Puff puff give.

Just like most off seasons, the longer it goes the longer one looks for postives.

Im hoping we have a good run with injuries, Alioai improves like i think he can, JJ Felise turns out to be a star, and our spine becomes the best in the NRL. These are 3 things that aren't out of the question.

Also, Taylor has admitted size outwide was a problem for us, so even if Idris doesnt cut it, i think someone like MCK will be there. We wont see the midget backline anymore.

An finally, im throwing faith in Webster to improve our defence.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 6:03 pm

Fults should be our defence coach.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 6:38 pm

king sirro wrote:
pdenny77 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
2.Cowboys
3.Canberra
4.Brisbane
5.Tigers
6.Penrith
7.Roosters
8.Titans

Sharks miss the 8.
Tigers 5th KS ??

Bloody big call
Puff puff give.

Just like most off seasons, the longer it goes the longer one looks for postives.

Im hoping we have a good run with injuries, Alioai improves like i think he can, JJ Felise turns out to be a star, and our spine becomes the best in the NRL. These are 3 things that aren't out of the question.

Also, Taylor has admitted size outwide was a problem for us, so even if Idris doesnt cut it, i think someone like MCK will be there. We wont see the midget backline anymore.

Backrow is still my point I can't get past , if we'd got even one back row I would have given us a chance at Top 6 if Idris fires

Pass the dutchy too the left hand side

All yours Geo

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 6:40 pm

Fade To Black wrote:Fults should be our defence coach.
There's a concussion rule these days...

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 6:51 pm

happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:
pdenny77 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Tigers 5th KS ??

Bloody big call
Puff puff give.

Backrow is still my point I can't get past , if we'd got even one back row I would have given us a chance at Top 6 if Idris fires

All yours Geo
Yeh i agree with the backrow. We definitely need someone to hold down one side for a quality 80 minutes. At the moment Lawrence is our 80 minute backrower and that doesnt suit him. I believe he's good for 55 to 60 minutes. Elijah Taylor struggles to play 80 in the middle but would handle it on the egde well IMO, so thats one option, although i think we need his workrate in the middle. Another option is for JT to get a little creative with his rotations. Its too much for Elijah to play 80 in the middle but maybe he can start on the edge with Lawrence on the bench. Start Sue at lock. Then after 20mins Ava comes off, Lawrence comes on to the edge, Elijah to the middle for the remainder of the game and Sue moves into the front row rotation. Sounds messy, but its quite simple really. That allows Lawrence to play 60 minutes, Elijah 80 minutes and we have our left backrow spot filled across the 80 minutes with qaulity. The interchange used is a middle player interchange in reality with Ava being the guy replaced. So in effect theres no wasting an interchange on our left backrow spot. It covers up our lack of an 80 minute player there. Did that make sense?
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 7:00 pm

king sirro wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:
pdenny77 wrote:
Puff puff give.

All yours Geo
Yeh i agree with the backrow. We definitely need someone to hold down one side for a quality 80 minutes. At the moment Lawrence is our 80 minute backrower and that doesnt suit him. I believe he's good for 55 to 60 minutes. Elijah Taylor struggles to play 80 in the middle but would handle it on the egde well IMO, so thats one option, although i think we need his workrate in the middle. Another option is for JT to get a little creative with his rotations. Its too much for Elijah to play 80 in the middle but maybe he can start on the edge with Lawrence on the bench. Start Sue at lock. Then after 20mins Ava comes off, Lawrence comes on to the edge, Elijah to the middle for the remainder of the game and Sue moves into the front row rotation. Sounds messy, but its quite simple really. That allows Lawrence to play 60 minutes, Elijah 80 minutes and we have our left backrow spot filled across the 80 minutes with qaulity. The interchange used is a middle player interchange in reality with Ava being the guy replaced. So in effect theres no wasting an interchange on our left backrow spot. It covers up our lack of an 80 minute player there. Did that make sense?
Even then I still worry whether Taylor has enough speed and size to play on an edge

Sue has the size but not the speed , either one of these young blokes needs to step big time or we need to find a big fat empty cheque if we are to seriously challenge in 2017

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 7:20 pm

I think Elijah has the speed but i agree his soze on the edge isnt ideal. His stats say he's bigger than Lawrence but i just dont belive that.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 8:17 pm

2.Cowboys
3.Canberra
4.Brisbane
5.Tigers
6.Penrith
7.Roosters
8.Titans

Sharks miss the 8.
Big call

They still have a strong squad
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 10:47 pm

I know I'll upset a few , but was watching WWE with the young fella during the week and we heard the Undertaker's comment in regards to the Rumble

I am going to use it how the WT's hopefully will use it in 2017

"We've dug 15 holes for 15 souls in 2017"

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:08 pm

My 2017 prediction is that Phil Rothfield will either be sacked or die.

Tiger4life

Post by Tiger4life » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:19 pm

1. Broncos
2. Raiders
3. Sharks
4. Cowboys
5. Panthers
6. Storm
7. Tigers
8. Roosters

Bulldogs and Titans to drop out. Wouldn't surprise me if panthers go or raiders go all the way. If we have a good run with injuries, Idris fires and we can improve our defence we will be there.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:44 pm

king sirro wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:
pdenny77 wrote:
Puff puff give.

All yours Geo
Had exactly the same thoughts at the end of the season and wrote your post just about verbatim in a thread at the time, only to lose my connection and the finished post. Could not have been bothered to type it again and then thought I was reading it again there for a second.

Basically leaves an interchange in case of injury, makes the starting unit a little tougher and may help rotation if two youngsters are asked to step up in the middle.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 14 Jan, 2017 9:02 am

formerguest wrote:
king sirro wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:
Puff puff give.

All yours Geo
Had exactly the same thoughts at the end of the season and wrote your post just about verbatim in a thread at the time, only to lose my connection and the finished post. Could not have been bothered to type it again and then thought I was reading it again there for a second.

Basically leaves an interchange in case of injury, makes the starting unit a little tougher and may help rotation if two youngsters are asked to step up in the middle.
Yeh thats the other advantage, starting with a bigger middle for the early exchanges, the Elijah can shift in closer once the bigger guys tire a little. Start hard, win the ruck, then maintain it throughout with hard work.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 28 Jan, 2017 10:04 pm

Tigers to finish 10th or 11th

Panthers
Cows
Raiders
Storm
Roosters
Bronco's
Sharks
Titans

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sun 29 Jan, 2017 11:41 pm

Raiders
Panthers
Sharks
Eels
Storm
Tigers
Cowboys
Broncos

Eels Vs Raiders gf

Raiders to win

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 30 Jan, 2017 9:54 am

TrueTiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:As a break from the usual subject, does anyone care to give their predictions yet for
Top 8 , no particular order.

Mine is
Panthers
Raiders
Sharks
Titans
Roosters
Cowboys
ParrA
Storm

And you have no faith in our WTs improving on last years performance GCT..

TT suggests..
Storm
Cowboys
Sharks
Broncos
Raiders
Wests Tigers
Titans
Panthers..