Wests Tigers Trial Squad v Dragons

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
bathursttiger

Re: Wests Tigers Trial Squad v Dragons

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:38 pm

Sabre wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
Sabre wrote:4th quarter stream

Thanks a million Sabre from all those WT supporters that could not make it to the game.
Cheers Mate
Wasn't me streaming it haha.
Just found it on facebook and thought I'd share.
Who cares as long as we got to see a bit of the game,

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:39 pm

Another confidence filling performance by the WT's

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:49 pm

Onya Happy,

The thing i love about our club.... Consistancy

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:Another confidence filling performance by the WT's
Well happy,it gives JT plenty more to work on before season proper.....don't forget he has to give the depth and younger player's a run so he can gauge their strengths and weakness's...
Its only a trial and as you know these are a lot different to game day.....just as long as there were no major injuries....I still can't wait until round one when our top team is named....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

the third

Post by the third » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:56 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sabre wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
Sabre wrote:4th quarter stream

Thanks a million Sabre from all those WT supporters that could not make it to the game.
Cheers Mate
Wasn't me streaming it haha.
Just found it on facebook and thought I'd share.
Who cares as long as we got to see a bit of the game,
Probably better we support the tigers than a tech that live streams gang rapes

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:58 pm

The more I see and hear about the games are more of the same old stuff. Looks like we started out strong got a lead and then let them back in. Then when it got to the grind we go missing and can't seem to fight our way back.
We really should have beaten that dragons team that was well and truly understrength. I don't know looks like were in the same leaking boat in season 2017.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 9:59 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Another confidence filling performance by the WT's
Well happy,it gives JT plenty more to work on before season proper.....don't forget he has to give the depth and younger player's a run so he can gauge their strengths and weakness's...
Its only a trial and as you know these are a lot different to game day.....just as long as there were no major injuries....I still can't wait until round one when our top team is named....
Just hope it's the best 17 and not plodders like Rankin
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:00 pm

My only real conclusion from the Nines and this trial game is our depth stinks.

And i Think most on here knew that.

If were to challenge for finals we can afford very, very few injuries.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:05 pm

maxxy86 wrote:The more I see and hear about the games are more of the same old stuff. Looks like we started out strong got a lead and then let them back in. Then when it got to the grind we go missing and can't seem to fight our way back.
We really should have beaten that dragons team that was well and truly understrength. I don't know looks like were in the same leaking boat in season 2017.
And it was only the Dragons :roll: .

It's only a trial but the signs aren't good.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:11 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
maxxy86 wrote:The more I see and hear about the games are more of the same old stuff. Looks like we started out strong got a lead and then let them back in. Then when it got to the grind we go missing and can't seem to fight our way back.

Plus it was an understrength dragons team...I know we were without our spine but as Eddie has already pointed out that our depth is very very shallow!!!

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:19 pm

Geo. wrote:
king sirro wrote:Who's going? Reason i ask is to put pressure on you for decent updates.

A Saints mate of mine asked me to go but with my son sick i think ill give it a miss. Plus he just wants me to drive so he can get drunk.
I'll be there ...but if we don't put 50 on the Illawarra Z Grade I'm ripping up my membership...

Well that's one less member this year.....careful those papercuts can really hurt....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:22 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

Plus it was an understrength dragons team...I know we were without our spine but as Eddie has already pointed out that our depth is very very shallow!!!
Yep , there is no doubt we get a few injuries to any of our key players and we are so screwed .

Can't even put an under strength Dragons side away who many predict will be challenging the Knights for the spoon .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:27 pm

Would really like to know some stats from our pack tonight .....after a solid start what happened!???

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:34 pm

Geez first game of the year, lots of kids playing - probably not surprising the handling and match fitness is off. Going to be a long season if you're getting worried about games like this.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:34 pm

Great just got a text from a mate that went to Belmore can't elaborate what was said but he pretty much said " Thanks for Te Marie Martin your mob wouldn't know talent if you tripped over one " he also said a few things about Austin.
Easy target supporting our Club .

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:37 pm

Concede four tries and score two, one while opposition was down to 12 men.

Hopefully the young fellas took some positives out of the experience

weststigerman

Post by weststigerman » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:38 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Great just got a text from a mate that went to Belmore can't elaborate what was said but he pretty much said " Thanks for Te Marie Martin your mob wouldn't know talent if you tripped over one " he also said a few things about Austin.
Easy target supporting our Club .
Would you prefer we got rid of Moses to keep Martin? :roll:

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:39 pm

The majority of our missing players were players that would have improved our attack, but most of the forwards were there and that is where all our problems in defence stem from. Once again early days, but I can't see them getting close to the 8 with the forwards we have and the lack of depth