Wests Tigers hookers struck down by injury leading into Robbie Farah rematch

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
Tiger Watto

Re: Wests Tigers hookers struck down by injury leading into Robbie Farah rematch

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 4:53 pm

Ballin is in the same boat as Idris... I see no reason in rushing either for Round 1.

Its a long season, and having those boys in the team for the majority of the year will go along way to where we finish.

Its only Souffs?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Post by 851 » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 4:55 pm

Tiger Come Lately wrote:We also have Rankin that can play No: 9.
Rankin should be playing marbles around the back of the grandstand, he should be nowhere near our NRL team if we want to do any good this year.
Go hard or go home

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:10 pm

851 wrote:
Rankin should be playing marbles around the back of the grandstand, he should be nowhere near our NRL team if we want to do any good this year.
Im sure I've got a bag of marbles in the kids old toy box, ill donate them if needed.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:11 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Ballin is in the same boat as Idris... I see no reason in rushing either for Round 1.

Its a long season, and having those boys in the team for the majority of the year will go along way to where we finish.

Its only Souffs?!
In that case we shouldn't rush Moses or Brooks back neither. :D

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:30 pm

851 wrote:
Shoot me down but.

I can see a first up team being rankin on the left wing with idris on the bench.
If required rankin into dummy half with either Kev or tim moving to wing with idris in centre.
Gives us options if Mckilrik cannot play the full 80 and we are not wasting a bench spot for a utility.
This is of course if Jacob is not fit,
But you never know could be a strategy, not like it hasn't been used before.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:30 pm

And ET, according to some.
Looks like Mcildrick is going to do a Bradbury this week.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm not sold on Mcilwrick or Rankin or Littlejohn but it looks like that's what we will have to go with until Ballin and Liddle are right to go...

I like what Marshall-King does in the 9..he's quick.. passes both ways ..holds his own when defending in the middle..also covers the halves and FB..but given his position in the pecking order is very unlikely to see any FG..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:35 pm

MM can fill the role.... It's round one things will be hopefully fairly tight... All he had to do is shovel it to the halves and tackle his ring off

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:36 pm

Geo. wrote:I'm not sold on Mcilwrick or Rankin or Littlejohn but it looks like that's what we will have to go with until Ballin and Liddle are right to go...

I like what Marshall-King does in the 9..he's quick.. passes both ways ..holds his own when defending in the middle..also covers the halves..but given his position in the pecking order is very unlikely to see any FG..
Maybe if he washes the coaches car and walks his dog he will get a game

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:47 pm

Needaname wrote:
851 wrote:
Shoot me down but.

I can see a first up team being rankin on the left wing with idris on the bench.
If required rankin into dummy half with either Kev or tim moving to wing with idris in centre.
Gives us options if Mckilrik cannot play the full 80 and we are not wasting a bench spot for a utility.
I think your not far off the mark. He did say left wing was contentious at the moment. Moses injury to right heal will mean we may need a kicker as well. so Rankin could find his way into the team.

kafta

Post by kafta » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:49 pm

We have more Hookers than the CROSS, Yet we need more.

The curse of ROBBIE continues.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 5:49 pm

Harvey wrote:
Geo. wrote:I'm not sold on Mcilwrick or Rankin or Littlejohn but it looks like that's what we will have to go with until Ballin and Liddle are right to go...

I like what Marshall-King does in the 9..he's quick.. passes both ways ..holds his own when defending in the middle..also covers the halves..but given his position in the pecking order is very unlikely to see any FG..
Hilarious...
Never gets old

Clawdan

Post by Clawdan » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 6:10 pm

What a joke! If ballin is this fragile whats the point? Hes had plenty of time to get match fit, he is obviously broken.

yeti

Post by yeti » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 6:11 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Harvey wrote:

Hilarious...
Never gets old
Yes it does.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 6:15 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
And ET, according to some.
Looks like Mcildrick is going to do a Bradbury this week.
I hope he kills it and ownes the position.

Better than what may potentially happen.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 6:32 pm

Hope we stick it to Robbie where the sun doesn't shine when we still beat them with our No 5 ranked hooker

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 6:39 pm

happy tiger wrote:Hope we stick it to Robbie where the sun doesn't shine when we still beat them with our No 5 ranked hooker
I don't care what the motivation is for players and fans, but I would be happy with a first round win! :righton:

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 8:04 pm

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Needaname wrote:
851 wrote:
Shoot me down but.

I think your not far off the mark. He did say left wing was contentious at the moment. Moses injury to right heal will mean we may need a kicker as well. so Rankin could find his way into the team.

Or Hunt....he can kick....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D