Wests Tigers hookers struck down by injury leading into Robbie Farah rematch

Off-season, Pre-Season and Round Archive
ricksen

Re: Wests Tigers hookers struck down by injury leading into Robbie Farah rematch

Post by ricksen » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 9:04 pm

Clawdan wrote:What a joke! If ballin is this fragile whats the point? Hes had plenty of time to get match fit, he is obviously broken.
How does one get 'match fit' over a 4+ month off-season in which their are no games?

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 9:54 pm

happy tiger wrote:Hope we stick it to Robbie where the sun doesn't shine when we still beat them with our No 5 ranked hooker
5th rank??
By round I , we'l be up to our 7th or 8th ranked hooker, :D

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 10:19 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Hope we stick it to Robbie where the sun doesn't shine when we still beat them with our No 5 ranked hooker
5th rank??
By round I , we'l be up to our 70th or 80th ranked hooker, :D
What you and Geo ??

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 10:36 pm

Our hooker could well at some point be wearing the number of a winger, regardless of his Rankin on the list.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 10:54 pm

happy tiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
5th rank??
By round I , we'l be up to our 70th or 80th ranked hooker, :D
What you and Geo ??
Actually I meant 7th or 8th

And I've never been a hooker, I found the long hours too strenuous.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 11:13 pm

formerguest wrote:
Our hooker could well at some point be wearing the number of a winger, regardless of his Rankin on the list.
Still have a better Rankin than Farah , but then again Liddle do I know

Might have a Ballin like AFL if we aren't careful and get Rowdy , someone might Sue , you gotta Lovett though

Taylor made for someone straight from the Woods like Jamal , they might be on the Hunt for a Cassell where Moses parted the seas near where the beautiful Brooks once ran

As you can see I still haven't Marstered this quite yet FG Granted , but I've had a few Bayley's tonight , so I'm feeling a bit Lolo

Did you know the LittleJohn was a character in Robin Hood , Junior did and I don't know where Eisenhuth fits in but I'm sure if I Ava few more the story will get better once the Mrs (who might need to go to the Wesley for more surgery ) has Mr Sheened Jacob's room and finally found Teddy with her Walker

I've meant to tell Watto that Aloiai isn't how you spell Aioli , but we can't just keep Chris crossing the same points can we Pottering around in circles like Pecker heads

Any way hope we have a good leader at the Wheelhouse this season or this season will be the Year of the Cox

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 11:19 pm

Can't spell Seumanufagai can you...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 11:32 pm

Geo. wrote:Can't spell Seumanufagai can you...
Ava fit far better to the storyline , but don't worry I tried :roll

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 15 Feb, 2017 11:49 pm

happy tiger wrote:
What bong have you been on? Mullumbimby Madness - are you passing it around. Russell is always too serious.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:15 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
What bong have you been on? Mullumbimby Madness - are you passing it around. Russell is always too serious.
Could of put Jacob Miller in their as well (Ex Mullumbimby boy )

I occasionally get down to your part of the world BBF , Brother in Law lives at Bangalow

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:25 am

happy tiger wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Could of put Jacob Miller in their as well (Ex Mullumbimby boy )

I occasionally get down to your part of the world BBF , Brother in Law lives at Bangalow
Come down when a WT game is on and can introduce to real life ex-Newtown first grader, he began at Leichhardt Wanderers. Also that ex-aust boxing champ as well.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 7:09 am

happy tiger wrote:
formerguest wrote:
Still have a better Rankin than Farah , but then again Liddle do I know

Might have a Ballin like AFL if we aren't careful and get Rowdy , someone might Sue , you gotta Lovett though

Taylor made for someone straight from the Woods like Jamal , they might be on the Hunt for a Cassell where Moses parted the seas near where the beautiful Brooks once ran

As you can see I still haven't Marstered this quite yet FG Granted , but I've had a few Bayley's tonight , so I'm feeling a bit Lolo

Did you know the LittleJohn was a character in Robin Hood , Junior did and I don't know where Eisenhuth fits in but I'm sure if I Ava few more the story will get better once the Mrs (who might need to go to the Wesley for more surgery ) has Mr Sheened Jacob's room and finally found Teddy with her Walker

I've meant to tell Watto that Aloiai isn't how you spell Aioli , but we can't just keep Chris crossing the same points can we Pottering around in circles like Pecker heads

Any way hope we have a good leader at the Wheelhouse this season or this season will be the Year of the Cox
Good effort Happy. My intent was just to get Jordan's name in and a few angry hearts racing as they again contemplated seeing him at dummy half. It was unusual, but he did the job there when requested.

willow

Post by willow » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 7:56 am

Stick to the topic please guys.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 8:35 am

willow wrote:Stick to the topic please guys.
Sorry Dan

Won't be surprised if this isn't a smokescreen , even Ballin off the bench for 40 minutes might be an answer if we do have an issue

Post by 2041 » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 8:44 am

formerguest wrote:
barra wrote:Liddle should get his shoulder right, was only going to be eased in this season anyway by the sounds.

Ballin has to follow medical staff protocol, I'm cool with that and no point in giving him an undeserved hard time...

And so we have MM, who was signed for this very occasion. No world beater but would much rather he be wearing the 9 than ET or someone else playing out of position.

Let's just get on with it, I don't see what the fuss is about, this sort of thing happens.
Could be that some just like grinding axes.
I'll freely admit I have an axe to grind. The club signed a 32-year-old hooker with an ACL injury to hasten the exit of the incumbent. It doesn't matter what you think of Farah, that was a lousy signing. Anyone who claims to be surprised that Ballin is barely going to get on the field over the duration of a two year deal is either lying or stupid.

Post by 2041 » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 9:05 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sorry Dan

Won't be surprised if this isn't a smokescreen , even Ballin off the bench for 40 minutes might be an answer if we do have an issue
Yeah that's right mate. Ballin has been fit for 1.1 out of 24 games of his contract so far, what reason could we possibly have for thinking this man of steel is injured now. :crazy

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:07 am

2041 wrote:
formerguest wrote:
barra wrote:Liddle should get his shoulder right, was only going to be eased in this season anyway by the sounds.

Ballin has to follow medical staff protocol, I'm cool with that and no point in giving him an undeserved hard time...

And so we have MM, who was signed for this very occasion. No world beater but would much rather he be wearing the 9 than ET or someone else playing out of position.

Let's just get on with it, I don't see what the fuss is about, this sort of thing happens.
Could be that some just like grinding axes.
I'll freely admit I have an axe to grind. The club signed a 32-year-old hooker with an ACL injury to hasten the exit of the incumbent. It doesn't matter what you think of Farah, that was a lousy signing. Anyone who claims to be surprised that Ballin is barely going to get on the field over the duration of a two year deal is either lying or stupid.
Hard to follow your logic with the word barely and the two years, as based on medical opinion the club rightly expected half a season on the field last year. The club has taken leaps and bounds in the medical and rehab areas over the past couple of years, so I trust their judgment.

willow

Post by willow » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:58 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sorry Dan

Way to rub it in Happy, I'm stuck in Perth for the next 2 years and you've got to bring up Captain Dan again :cry: