I'll leave this here.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5142
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: I'll leave this here.

Post by Milky » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:17 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:56 pm
Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:43 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm
What a stupid thread.
Ill leave that there.
Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.
Sorry its not stupid. Its moronic. Comparing us to those sensational sides 2 years ago makes no sense. Its an unintelligent RL comparison. Call me pessimistic all you like. I give credit where its due as well as criticism. You lick their bootlaces every week.
Having a positive outlook results in me licking their bootlaces every week does it? How about you stick to the topic rather than insulting me.

"Credit where credit is due" is much different to bandwagoning after every win and sticking your boot into everyone after a loss. Comparing us to those to squads is an unintelligent comparison? Do you mind telling me where the Broncos finished on the ladder the year prior to making the grand final?

Right, ill answer it. They finished 8th. Last year we finished 9th, great difference in performance is it? How about you have some foundation to the trash that comes out of your mouth.


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:33 pm

Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:56 pm
Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:43 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm
What a stupid thread.
Ill leave that there.
Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.
Sorry its not stupid. Its moronic. Comparing us to those sensational sides 2 years ago makes no sense. Its an unintelligent RL comparison. Call me pessimistic all you like. I give credit where its due as well as criticism. You lick their bootlaces every week.
Having a positive outlook results in me licking their bootlaces every week does it? How about you stick to the topic rather than insulting me.

"Credit where credit is due" is much different to bandwagoning after every win and sticking your boot into everyone after a loss. Comparing us to those to squads is an unintelligent comparison? Do you mind telling me where the Broncos finished on the ladder the year prior to making the grand final?

Right, ill answer it. They finished 8th. Last year we finished 9th, great difference in performance is it? How about you have some foundation to the trash that comes out of your mouth.
:roll calm down sonny. It was a dumb thread that you thought you could just smuggly drop and walk off. I called you on it. No big deal. Stick to putting up insane team lists. You are good at that sometimes.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5142
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:54 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:33 pm
Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:17 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:56 pm
Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:43 pm


Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.
Sorry its not stupid. Its moronic. Comparing us to those sensational sides 2 years ago makes no sense. Its an unintelligent RL comparison. Call me pessimistic all you like. I give credit where its due as well as criticism. You lick their bootlaces every week.
Having a positive outlook results in me licking their bootlaces every week does it? How about you stick to the topic rather than insulting me.

"Credit where credit is due" is much different to bandwagoning after every win and sticking your boot into everyone after a loss. Comparing us to those to squads is an unintelligent comparison? Do you mind telling me where the Broncos finished on the ladder the year prior to making the grand final?

Right, ill answer it. They finished 8th. Last year we finished 9th, great difference in performance is it? How about you have some foundation to the trash that comes out of your mouth.
:roll calm down sonny. It was a dumb thread that you thought you could just smuggly drop and walk off. I called you on it. No big deal. Stick to putting up insane team lists. You are good at that sometimes.
So you avoid everything I said and go back to saying its a "dumb" thread. Thought you would.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 12:17 am

Ok fine ...
Brisbane and cowboys lost rd1 in 2015. We lost rd2 this year. Is there a comparison that makes any sense? No.

Heres one for you...
In 2016 we won rd2 and finished 9th for the season this year we got flogged during rd2...what does that mean?

BlackandGoldForever
Member
Member
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed 19 Mar, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 12:49 pm

One of the reasons this board melts down after a loss is because we usually get flogged on every single loss we have, we usually have a pathetic performance, and that is the main problem with the team consistency. we don't have many good performances that we have a loss in. Knights fans were happy with the effort against the warriors that was a 'good well played loss' we just are pathetic 9 times out of 10 when we lose. and get belted hence why out F and A is always a joke


BlackandGoldForever
Member
Member
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed 19 Mar, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 12:50 pm

stryker wrote:
Mon 13 Mar, 2017 12:17 am
Ok fine ...
Brisbane and cowboys lost rd1 in 2015. We lost rd2 this year. Is there a comparison that makes any sense? No.

Heres one for you...
In 2016 we won rd2 and finished 9th for the season this year we got flogged during rd2...what does that mean?
Yep and we got beat in round 1 in 2005 and won the comp.. I guess winning in 2017 puts us out of winning the comp now too we should have got flogged by souths then I would well better that we would win the comp then :lol:

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by pdenny77 » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 2:17 pm

I don't post here often, I'm usually just a casual observer. Just for future reference though, do all thread topics have to be run past stryker first so that he/she can determine if they make the cut? Is he/she the "go to" for quality thread topics or does he/she just enjoy bagging people for no apparent reason other than to make himself/herself feel important?
Personally I'd imagine that if you didn't like a thread, you just wouldn't post in it and move on....you know, like an adult.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:05 pm

pdenny77 wrote:
Mon 13 Mar, 2017 2:17 pm
I don't post here often, I'm usually just a casual observer. Just for future reference though, do all thread topics have to be run past stryker first so that he/she can determine if they make the cut? Is he/she the "go to" for quality thread topics or does he/she just enjoy bagging people for no apparent reason other than to make himself/herself feel important?
Personally I'd imagine that if you didn't like a thread, you just wouldn't post in it and move on....you know, like an adult.
LOL I can see why you dont post often. Go find a safe room, youll be ok.

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by pdenny77 » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:12 pm

stryker wrote:
Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:05 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Mon 13 Mar, 2017 2:17 pm
I don't post here often, I'm usually just a casual observer. Just for future reference though, do all thread topics have to be run past stryker first so that he/she can determine if they make the cut? Is he/she the "go to" for quality thread topics or does he/she just enjoy bagging people for no apparent reason other than to make himself/herself feel important?
Personally I'd imagine that if you didn't like a thread, you just wouldn't post in it and move on....you know, like an adult.
LOL I can see why you dont post often. Go find a safe room, youll be ok.
What does that mean? That you have no reply so go with the safe option? Just another keyboard warrior? So many questions, so few answers. :crazy

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:30 pm

Dont get so upset princess. It will all be ok.

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by pdenny77 » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:33 pm

stryker wrote:
Mon 13 Mar, 2017 3:30 pm
Dont get so upset princess. It will all be ok.
:lol: Wow, you are really good. What else?

User avatar
Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2163
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 5:37 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:56 pm
Milky wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:43 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 12 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm
What a stupid thread.
Ill leave that there.
Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.
Sorry its not stupid. Its moronic. Comparing us to those sensational sides 2 years ago makes no sense. Its an unintelligent RL comparison. Call me pessimistic all you like. I give credit where its due as well as criticism. You lick their bootlaces every week.
I don't think it was a direct comparison, Stryker, just saying that you can't read much into the opening rounds. I agree with the Milkster.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Post Reply
cron