Swordy wrote:
Wed 15 Mar, 2017 6:25 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 15 Mar, 2017 5:33 am
Swordy wrote:
Wed 15 Mar, 2017 5:19 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 15 Mar, 2017 5:09 am

I'd like to have Lovett in the side. I know he is a bad boy but he does tackle and run the ball hard.
Sh#t stiring and trolling as usual, true to form.
I rate Lovett as a player. Some don't. Write what you want but please have the courage to write it in full rather than disguised swearing. I might have a bit more respect for you then.
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
I don't want you to be nice? My comment was about courage but I'm sure you will process that shortly.

Seantice
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 26 times

Unread post by Seantice » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 8:20 am

Honestly I cannot see us getting close. Our forward pack just doesnt have the personnel to stop the roll on Canberra will do. Sue being second row is a mistake. we need 2 front rowers on bench, a second rower and a all rounder. We need a couple of really good backrowers at this club..

supercoach
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 94 times

Unread post by supercoach » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 8:22 am

Seantice wrote:
Wed 15 Mar, 2017 8:20 am
Honestly I cannot see us getting close. Our forward pack just doesnt have the personnel to stop the roll on Canberra will do. Sue being second row is a mistake. we need 2 front rowers on bench, a second rower and a all rounder. We need a couple of really good backrowers at this club..
very well said

Tiger Watto
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 8:36 am

Tigers by 26
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 9:21 am

To be frank, I agree with Paws (a rarity I know.) I wouldn't be upset if Lovett started and Sue moved to the bench into the prop rotation.

I think Lovett was one of the better improvers last year and hopefully he keeps his nose clean (pun intended,) and continues to get better. Not every player in your squad can be a superstar. He was pretty reliable without being stellar, especially toward the end of the year.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 1:24 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 14 Mar, 2017 4:45 pm
maxxy86 wrote:
Tue 14 Mar, 2017 4:29 pm
clifferdSH wrote:
Tue 14 Mar, 2017 4:19 pm
They are scary
So might the scoreboard!!! Don't think a team has scored 100 in the NRL.....just yet anyways
They were not so scary last week.

:roll

That's because they played a team that can actually defend!

I love your positivity about our team Col and i really wish I could share it, but we just don't have the right balance in our team to be competitive week in, week out. WT have put so much emphasis and money into the 'potential' of a few key players at the expense of the rest of the positions in the team! Hence, we have some pretty average players, across the park, trying desperately to defend and set a platform for the so called skilful players to work off, but it just ain't happening.

We are far from being a well balanced side that is capable of consistently good performances, simply because we just don't have the players for it, in any grade.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders”