**Live game thread**

BornBlack&Gold
Member
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:42 am

Re: **Live game thread**

Unread post by BornBlack&Gold » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:41 pm

matchball wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:01 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:58 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:48 pm
People bagging Brooks for today is funny...
I find it a bit bemusing. When the score is as it is and supporters want to blame Brooks.
I blame both halves. Created zero in 160 mins of football.
Can't attack, can't tackle. May as well quit the game.
Can't disagree with your assessment of the halves but what did you think of our forwards over that 160 minutes?


matchball
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by matchball » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:46 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:41 pm
matchball wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:01 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:58 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:48 pm
People bagging Brooks for today is funny...
I find it a bit bemusing. When the score is as it is and supporters want to blame Brooks.
I blame both halves. Created zero in 160 mins of football.
Can't attack, can't tackle. May as well quit the game.
Can't disagree with your assessment of the halves but what did you think of our forwards over that 160 minutes?
What forwards? I only saw imposters out there today.
When will Woods notch up his first career offload? lol.

matchball
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by matchball » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:46 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:41 pm
matchball wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:01 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:58 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 5:48 pm
People bagging Brooks for today is funny...
I find it a bit bemusing. When the score is as it is and supporters want to blame Brooks.
I blame both halves. Created zero in 160 mins of football.
Can't attack, can't tackle. May as well quit the game.
Can't disagree with your assessment of the halves but what did you think of our forwards over that 160 minutes?
What forwards? I only saw imposters out there today.
When will Woods notch up his first career offload? lol.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:47 pm

Very boring dummy half play the whole game, can only remember one or two runs from DH and they were not special.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 121 times

Unread post by Russell » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey Matchball - in amongst all the rubbish I saw your gem.

"When will Woods notch up his first career offload? lol."

Do you actually watch any games or just make crap up?

Amongst a number of offloads by Woods in the three games so far - one especially against Souffs which led to a try.

Please make sure of the facts before lol - it gives you more credibility.


goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5412
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:04 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:47 pm
Very boring dummy half play the whole game, can only remember one or two runs from DH and they were not special.
Mcilrick wasnt that much help out there today . If he can't play 80 mins why the hell did we get him. A waste of a bench position.

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 73 times

Unread post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:17 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:04 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:47 pm
Very boring dummy half play the whole game, can only remember one or two runs from DH and they were not special.
Mcilrick wasnt that much help out there today . If he can't play 80 mins why the hell did we get him. A waste of a bench position.
I don't know why MM isn't playing the full 80.

I think he has the motor to do it and he hasn't put a foot out of line all season.

If it isn't broken, why fix it... :brick:

I am sure there are plenty of things that are problems around the club that need fixing, McIllwrick is not one of those
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Tbone
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1055
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2011 5:07 pm
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Tbone » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:23 pm

I only managed to watch the first 25 mins but had to attend a meeting. Just poured a glass of wine and about to sit down and watch the recording. God help me based on what I've read so far.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders”