This team is playing

Tigerheart_returns

This team is playing

Unread post by Tigerheart_returns » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:05 pm

like they've got other things on their mind, and most certainly without any game plan - or if there is, they are ignoring it. Take away the intercept, and we are looking at 2 games without scoring a try. Canberra have put over 150 points (give or take) in the last 3 games..
As for suggestions that contract negotiations are "distracting" some of our "stars" - lock up Tedesco, and maybe Woods but the other two are nowhere near the players they think they are.

I am resigned to a very, very long season, and with Melbourne around the corner, things won't get better anytime soon.

A very, very poor display today, but it is diabolical how much it was a repeat of last week's performance.

BornBlack&Gold

Unread post by BornBlack&Gold » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:50 pm

Alot of it is ofcourse on the players heads for a repeat of last week but it certainly didnt help that the coach was convinced we werent bad last week.
Contrast that with canberra who were embarrassed over their hiding last week.

glebe_tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by glebe_tiger » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:56 pm

Don't think Simonas shenanigans being in news 2 weeks in a row is helping our team either.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 48 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:59 pm

glebe_tiger wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:56 pm
Don't think Simonas shenanigans being in news 2 weeks in a row is helping our team either.
sorry to digress but his ex was putting the boot into him again in 9 news immediately after the game. I hope my missus does not get any tips off her.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Unread post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm

Sick of picking the same blokes week.in and out. No accountability what so ever. Sick of our Defence... what defence there's been absolutely no work on it by the looks of our performances. Sick of being gassed after 20 mins. You look at the other teams they are going strong after 20... we look like we've run a marathon. Blokes on there haunches and hands on heads for professionals thats a joke.
Sick of these small packs we pick. I'm not sure wed scare the local under 15s side with our pack. Also this whole juniors thing don't get me wrong i love how we promote and use juniors but where exactly has it taken us in the last 10 years?

softlaw
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by softlaw » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 7:21 pm

This team is playing...
like an absolute rabble of park standard nuffies.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

WestsBenTigers
Has liked: 265 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 7:59 pm

Why is Lovett & Edwards picked over JJ & Tatola??????
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Tigerheart_returns

Unread post by Tigerheart_returns » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:03 pm

Why is Tim Grant there? Offers nothing, and half the time only gets in the way...

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:10 pm

glebe_tiger wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 6:56 pm
Did he influence the other thrashings that we've had over the last 7 weeks
These blokes are supposed to be professionals, there's been too much searching for excuses already for both them and the Coach.

Harvey
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Harvey » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:28 pm

like a ISP team. Our ISP team is playing like a Ron Massey cup team. Most look out of their depth

Born tiger
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:42 pm

The team if full of indivduals, a champion team will beat a team of champions and it just seems like all the players (big 4) are in love with themselves, instead of the team.

ancient magpie

Unread post by ancient magpie » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:51 pm

finally somebody mentions our small pack.how canthis fool of a coach pick a small drug taking back rower who hasnt played this year whats wrong with felise 110kg and tatola 115kg when were playing the biggest pack in the comp why not give the young like masters another 110 kg backrower ago instead of his lovechild lovett who wouldnt bruise a grape lastly surely naigama has had his last chance what about heleta cound not be worse than kev in d come on boys does anybody agree

hobbo
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 82 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 9:09 pm

ancient magpie wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:51 pm
finally somebody mentions our small pack.how canthis fool of a coach pick a small drug taking back rower who hasnt played this year whats wrong with felise 110kg and tatola 115kg when were playing the biggest pack in the comp why not give the young like masters another 110 kg backrower ago instead of his lovechild lovett who wouldnt bruise a grape lastly surely naigama has had his last chance what about heleta cound not be worse than kev in d come on boys does anybody agree
Agree .... But this tool of a coach will pick the same team next Tuesday !
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 26 times

Unread post by sheer64 » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 9:13 pm

I would hate to see what the score would of been if Canberra played well in the first half! Disgrace that Lovett was chosen or even playing for the club!
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

ancient magpie

Unread post by ancient magpie » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 9:16 pm

your probably right but something has to change soon or were history for another year

matchball
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by matchball » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 9:18 pm

ancient magpie wrote:
Sun 19 Mar, 2017 8:51 pm
I agree for JTs sake.
He has to do something really drastic and drop someone or he is history.
He has nothing to lose right now, he might as well roll the dice and pick the young ones.

Curaeus
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by Curaeus » Sun 19 Mar, 2017 9:34 pm

When every grade in a club is dishing up the kind of garbage our three grades presently are, we are simply unable to replace non performing NRL players with Intrust or U20 guys because they're more than likely just as bad as the people we need to punt. Our Intrust side is hands down the worst in its competition. There is presently zero pressure on our NRL non performers. I'm not sure sacking coaches will necessarily improve things either. We clearly have serious quality issues with our roster and it looks to me as though we are still a long way off working out what we need-and can afford-to do about this.

Return to “Round 3: Wests Tigers vs Canberra Raiders”