WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

steve-o

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

Post by steve-o » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 3:41 pm

Taylor on the bench makes sense if the coach doesn't want him to play 80 but wants to reduce an interchange ie once he comes on (probably around 20-25 minute mark) he'll play out the rest of the game.
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 4:06 pm

It's very hot outside and we are still on the field "warming up" while the storm are in the sheds getting final instructions

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 2:56 am

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sun 26 Mar, 2017 10:23 am
southerntiger wrote:
Sun 26 Mar, 2017 9:41 am
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 11:14 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:37 pm

Paying him out still comes out of our cap. I don't know what you mean when you say why is he entitled to see out his career?
He is in our cap this year for sure. Sorry I wasn't saying he is not entitled to see out his career, my comment is why should he be entitled to see out his career how he wants. As in just cause he wants to see it out in FG, why should he if we have better options. Sure if Liddell or mckillwrick don't play to FG quality or are injured he should be given a go if fit, but other than that why should he be ahead of anyone just cause he wants to go out that way.
I hope those close to you are readying for an intervention because this is the bizarrest rant I have seen on this forum since King Tigerman days. I have read your post 7 times and still don't know what your beef is.

Lets be clear, he is contracted (for good and bad) so we need to pay him and it will come out of our cap. He will be selected in first grade where the coaches think he is deserves it, as with any other player. You recall a week ago he played ISP. Given that he hasn't played first grade, Im not sure how you say he doesn't warrant being selected.
I don't need intervention but you may need comprehension. So I will type slowly for you just so things don't go pop. Maybe read the whole conversation.

My comments relate to the original post about Ballin going out on his own terms.

I comented to say why does Ballin deserve to go out on his own terms when others haven't had that luxury. No comment about the cap or him being paid out. That's a given. The comment about contract and cap was introduced by Gallager, I just added in my reply that he will be paid regardless and that I agreed on cap. It wasn't a rant I was just curious as to why CB thought Ballin had the right to go out on his own terms and why the Tigers were obliged to facilitate that.

I also stated that if he is the best person for the job then he should be out there playing But only because he deserved to be not because he wanted to be.

If that doesn't make sense let me know and I will arrange some pictures for you.
Yeah I probably worded the post poorly initially. I agree that sometimes you don't get what you want for whatever reason (Farah, Fulton etc,) I probably should have said as long as Ballin is fit and they consider him in the top 17 he should try to finish his career the way he wants.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...