WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

Post by maxxy86 » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 1:22 am

Look we need as much experience out on the park as possible, so I am looking forward to see how Matt goes. A level head out there would be just the ticket I believe. Especially our 10 minutes before and after h/t.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:


User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6053
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am

Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 8:21 am
Telltails wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 12:26 pm
Nelson wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 11:33 am


He has support because he's a always been a competitor and has always conducted himself well on and off the field, even in the face of being screwed over by his former club. Some of us respect him for that and don't feel the need to slag him off for things have happened that are beyond his control (injuries) or the circumstances in which he came here (which was incidentally another situation he handled with dignity). Not sure what you mean by people thinking he's entitled to anything or gets a free pass...
Never suggested slagging him off and never would - I am looking at him purely as a contracted player in our top 25 and to this point he has given us no service and it seems there are plenty who dont have a problem with that.
For a club with massive depth issues yes I do think he gets a free pass on here by many.
Some realise that injuries are part and parcel of the game and can't be helped.... You're carrying on as if he's injured himself on purpose
We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3379
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am
Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 8:21 am
Telltails wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 12:26 pm

Never suggested slagging him off and never would - I am looking at him purely as a contracted player in our top 25 and to this point he has given us no service and it seems there are plenty who dont have a problem with that.
For a club with massive depth issues yes I do think he gets a free pass on here by many.
Some realise that injuries are part and parcel of the game and can't be helped.... You're carrying on as if he's injured himself on purpose
We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22475
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am
Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 8:21 am

Some realise that injuries are part and parcel of the game and can't be helped.... You're carrying on as if he's injured himself on purpose
We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
I find that hard to believe considering he signed a 2 year contract with Manly before Barrett was hired and released him to us.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3379
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:11 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am
Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am


We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
I find that hard to believe considering he signed a 2 year contract with Manly before Barrett was hired and released him to us.
Believe what you like but you are wrong this year is all on us the agreement was they paid most of the contact last year we pay all this year


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22475
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:12 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:11 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am

Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
I find that hard to believe considering he signed a 2 year contract with Manly before Barrett was hired and released him to us.
Believe what you like but you are wrong this year is all on us the agreement was they paid most of the contact last year we pay all this year
It must be true then :?

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3379
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:12 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:11 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm


We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
I find that hard to believe considering he signed a 2 year contract with Manly before Barrett was hired and released him to us.
Believe what you like but you are wrong this year is all on us the agreement was they paid most of the contact last year we pay all this year
It must be true then :?
Without going into detail i got this from a contact i had at Manly when JT signed him. unfortunately he told me also that Manly believed his career was over i still hope that part was wrong because we need him badly.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22475
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:32 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:19 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:12 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:11 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm

I find that hard to believe considering he signed a 2 year contract with Manly before Barrett was hired and released him to us.
Believe what you like but you are wrong this year is all on us the agreement was they paid most of the contact last year we pay all this year
It must be true then :?
Without going into detail i got this from a contact i had at Manly when JT signed him. unfortunately he told me also that Manly believed his career was over i still hope that part was wrong because we need him badly.
Assuming you are right, what's the issue? He spent the majority of last year on the sideline on Manly's dime. If he comes back this week and stays on the field, we'll be getting value for our money.

User avatar
turnstyle
Member
Member
Posts: 2078
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm more concerned about the players who ratted out Taylor continually running after their number 4 and forgetting about the game...
Image
Image

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2649
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 8:07 pm

Eddie wrote:
Tue 21 Mar, 2017 7:47 pm
To put it in perspective Webster has not even had a training session with them.

I would say he just said - put the same team out.

Might be one or two changes on Sunday but I would not expect massive ones.


I think he will be banking on a reaction from the blokes that got pumped on Sunday
He was the assistant coach - if he hasn't seen these guys over the off season and during training then he has been getting his money under false pretences.

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 1:15 pm

Ballin out injured his foot at training so given the 21 that was named you would expect Justin Hunt to come into the 17 as McIlwrick can't play 80 mins and no one else could play hooker

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 1:21 pm

Although could be a surprise inclusion of Liddle if the NRL approves it - Peck pulled out of the 20s for no reason so perhaps Liddle could be promoted

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29307
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 1:31 pm

Bloody hell

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 979
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 1:37 pm

Don't see it happening to be honest,
If we needed to play Liddle we should of named him in the 21 man squad.
Probably a good test for the nrl, but I feel they'll remain firm,
Edwards or ET will have to play hooker.

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 2:54 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am
Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 8:21 am

Some realise that injuries are part and parcel of the game and can't be helped.... You're carrying on as if he's injured himself on purpose
We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
Thats different to my understanding. I understand on fairly good authority that it is being subsidised.

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1822
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 3:48 pm

Needaname wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 1:37 pm
Don't see it happening to be honest,
If we needed to play Liddle we should of named him in the 21 man squad.
Probably a good test for the nrl, but I feel they'll remain firm,
Edwards or ET will have to play hooker.
Well Liddle was pulled out of NSW cup with no mention of why or an injury so id say we will see him tommorrow

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29377
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 4:05 pm

WESTS TIGERS

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Kevin Naiqama
4. Michael Chee Kam
5. Moses Suli
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Tim Grant
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Joel Edwards
18. Justin Hunt
21. Junior Tatola
22. Jacob Liddle

Coach: Andrew Webster

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... _roun.html
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3379
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 4:05 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 2:54 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 5:52 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:27 am
Telltails wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:15 am


We bought him injured when we didnt need him lets be honest. Now when we need players on the field, get a bit over listening to how great he has been off the field - how on earth people know that without being amongst is equally perplexing because it doesnt seem like there is a lot of good happening there atm.
I hope he makes a difference because we need him to and to date he owes us more than we owe him - and I wish him the very best of luck.
Does he really owe us that much? I am of the understanding Manly are paying most of his contract even still, Ballin is a very cheap pickup for us.
We are paying all of Ballins contract this year manly only subbed last year and his contract is not cheap.So far has been no value for us
Thats different to my understanding. I understand on fairly good authority that it is being subsidised.
i hope your info is correct

Post Reply