Moses

GNR4LIFE

Moses

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 5:54 pm

He's done a Brooks and gone missing when the game was on the line. Going for the hero plays over the percentage plays. Not good enough.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 5:57 pm

hot garbage at the moment.

matchball
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by matchball » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 5:59 pm

Make a play for Bird asap before he slips away and pass these duds to Hasler.
Build a team around Tedesco and Bird.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:01 pm

images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:10 pm

God, I hope that either Cleary can shake Moses up or get rid of him.
Cannot lead a team around
Also Liddle first real game and didn't show anything to think he's anything special. Mcgoldrick is about the best we've got as a hooker
Ava was the only one that put any effort into the second half

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:37 pm

Moses played for himself today.
He knows his huge asking price is not justified with his efforts recently.
He hogged the ball today and went for hero plays to make highlight reels and pump his image back up.
Teddy was starved of the ball in their red zone and thats unforgivable for a playmaker to do that to the clubs most lethal attacking weapon.
Moses is out of here, I'm sure of it, he is going to be playing for himself from now on.

05TIGZ

Post by 05TIGZ » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:38 pm

Im almost starting to think Moses is more a fullback then a half. Has absolutely no kicking game. Has he ever kicked a ball that hits the ground or does he only have one kick in his game (bombs that go straight down the throat of opposition players and give our players no chance). The more i see of Broses the more i think it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if we lost either or both.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm

Moses passes to his backline today were dreadful

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:44 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:37 pm
He hogged the ball today and went for hero plays to make highlight reels and pump his image back up.
Teddy was starved of the ball in their red zone and thats unforgivable for a playmaker to do that to the clubs most lethal attacking weapon.
Moses is out of here, I'm sure of it, he is going to be playing for himself from now on.
Stood out like the proverbial. Wasn't playing for the team

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:48 pm

Broses overhyped rubbish both of them... Ava who would be on a 3rd of what they are asking contributes more to the team

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:50 pm

Moses should have shown us his worth today,especially when Brooks the halfback imposter left the field...

Agree with stryker today...Moses played for his own self image and not the team...he cant seem to control his self image,look at me type player,so how the hell is he going to control an NRL team around the park..
completely over this playmakers pairing garbage,the imposter is injured,Moses gets the chance to step up and does bugger all.....Hope who ever comes in as full time coach kicks them both in the butt and tells them the party is over,play NRL standard or go elsewhere..take your so called manager and become some other clubs bs.....
I will applaud Webster for taking on the interim job...he has his hands full....Melbourne were ripe for the picking today and almost gave us the game with poor handling and abnormal errors....we handed the game to them with poor last tackle options and our usual BRILLIANT DEFENSE.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:55 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:37 pm
Couldn't have said it better myself. Very disappointing today.

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:57 pm

I think Brooks was a lot worse than Moses today.

Post by 851 » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:59 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Sun 26 Mar, 2017 6:50 pm
Moses should have shown us his worth today,especially when Brooks the halfback imposter left the field...

Agree with stryker today...Moses played for his own self image and not the team...he cant seem to control his self image,look at me type player,so how the hell is he going to control an NRL team around the park..
completely over this playmakers pairing garbage,the imposter is injured,Moses gets the chance to step up and does bugger all.....Hope who ever comes in as full time coach kicks them both in the butt and tells them the party is over,play NRL standard or go elsewhere..take your so called manager and become some other clubs bs.....
I will applaud Webster for taking on the interim job...he has his hands full....Melbourne were ripe for the picking today and almost gave us the game with poor handling and abnormal errors....we handed the game to them with poor last tackle options and our usual BRILLIANT DEFENSE.....
Agree 100%, we need accountability, JT preached it, but never practiced it, Get Cleary in today and make it happen. We have some guys busting their butts while others keep putting in sub standard efforts, this has to change.
Go hard or go home

razor7

Post by razor7 » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 7:08 pm

Terrible kicking game, ordinary defender, no better than ok in attack. If someone wants to pay big money for him , let him go

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 7:10 pm

I actually thought Brooks outplayed him today. Moses is the flashy highlight reel player, but though Brooks was solid

Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tiger Come Lately » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 7:23 pm

I actually think brooks defence today was well improved. i also think he played better than his previous efforts.

Moses on the hand is looking more and more like last year was just a flash in pan. In the second half we had a number of full sets inside the Storm 30 and we didn't even look like scoring.

Mckilwrick and Liddel played really well. Liddel controlled that half well but he looked tired not long after coming on. He took a number of steps out of dummy half that wouldn't have pleased JT but if he hadn't there would have been a number of forward passes.

For grants agro going forward he was stuck in the mud in defence and they ran around him for one of the storm ttys, but his go forward was good. Ava was solid, Sue I'm not so sure about.

Nofo needs to be signed quick. Teddy was great but looked a shadow of himself.

Also the crowed went to sleep at the start of the second half and the team followed suit.

I think we were in the game for a lot longer and if we had a decent half we may have even snatched that game away from the storm.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 26 Mar, 2017 7:35 pm

Moses is the biggest ball hog I've seen.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!