Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4

willow

Post by willow » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 4:16 pm

Mon 27th March, 02:10PM

Wests Tigers can provide the following Chemist Warehouse Injury Report following Sunday’s 22-14 loss to the Melbourne Storm at Leichhardt Oval.

Luke Brooks came from the field in the second half with a hamstring injury.

Brooks is undergoing treatment on the hamstring and will be unavailable for selection for this week’s game against the St George Illawarra Dragons at ANZ Stadium.

Joel Edwards suffered a head injury at the end of the first half and did not return to the field. Edwards will continue to undergo the NRL prescribed head injury assessments throughout the week and will be available for selection for Round 5.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 4:44 pm

Have the week off Joel..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 4:49 pm

Who is Webster going to put in Brooks place if he is out this weekend?? JLJ is obviously the choice however things may change after the Storm game...Webster may try something different and try Moses at half and Rankin in at 5/8...that would be ok wouldn't it guys...or Hunt to 5/8.....who knows what is going to happen....I just thought some old faces back in fg may cheer things up a bit,yes,no,... :lol:

Yes go on call me an idiot....gee I was only trying to be funny....nothing else to do but cry if we don't get a full time coach soon....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 5:21 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 4:49 pm
Who is Webster going to put in Brooks place if he is out this weekend?? JLJ is obviously the choice however things may change after the Storm game...Webster may try something different and try Moses at half and Rankin in at 5/8...that would be ok wouldn't it guys...or Hunt to 5/8.....who knows what is going to happen....I just thought some old faces back in fg may cheer things up a bit,yes,no,... :lol:

Yes go on call me an idiot....gee I was only trying to be funny....nothing else to do but cry if we don't get a full time coach soon....
Lawrence to 5/8 and three boppers added to the bench
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm

Just hope Edwards never wears the jersey again ...If Webster is any sought of a coach this would be the case!

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 6:39 pm

JLJ should be the logical but ya never know with wests tigers coaches. However Joel Edwards shouldn't get near a first grade jersey ever again.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 7:25 pm

Snake wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Just hope Edwards never wears the jersey again ...If Webster is any sought of a coach this would be the case!
Don't be so harsh on the guy,he copped a fair knock when he made the error,better players than him have done the same...he does try and IF he isn't NRL quality a good coach will work him out,he is only young ...geez other blokes worse than him have been given more chances,Kev N comes to mind....

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 7:26 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 5:21 pm
TrueTiger wrote:

Fair enough GEO,but where are the quality boppers coming from mate....????

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:16 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 7:26 pm
Geo. wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

JJ Felise Jnr Tatola and Wes Lolo could be a starting point...
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:24 pm

I wonder what our winning record with just one of the Broses's playing compared to both is

Think we SEEM to win far more regularly with just one playing

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:48 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:16 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

GEO you know better than I,but aren't they the same as Brooks and Moses,our juniors hyped up,or do they show more promise.???

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:59 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:48 pm
Geo. wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:

GEO you know better than I,but aren't they the same as Brooks and Moses,our juniors hyped up,or do they show more promise.???
Well Felise played 8 NRL games last year and never looked out of place had a disrupted pre-season due to shoulder surgery was strong last week in a better team performance in ISP..

Tatola is a no nonsense kid who runs straight and hard and makes good contact in defence ..he has also been the shadow player for the NRL team last couple of weeks..

Lolo is a more mature guy we got from the Dragons a few seasons back who is very consistent in ISP...

I don't know about hyping but to me there is more upside in giving them a go than doing what we are doing at the present time...
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 11:19 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:24 pm
I wonder what our winning record with just one of the Broses's playing compared to both is

We defeated Souths last year after Lawrence filled in at 5/8 throughout the 2nd half when on of the Broses was injured. Best game I had seen Lawrence play for quite a while. I wouldn't complain if he was selected as 5/8 for this week. WE could then accommodate an extra forward into the team.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 11:22 pm

Newtown wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 11:19 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:24 pm

We defeated Souths last year after Lawrence filled in at 5/8 throughout the 2nd half when on of the Broses was injured. Best game I had seen Lawrence play for quite a while. I wouldn't complain if he was selected as 5/8 for this week. WE could then accommodate an extra forward into the team.
Yep I'm up for that

We need to sort out our defence up the guts

Stains slaughtered the Warriors up the guts and they WILL target us exactly the same way

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 7:22 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:59 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 27 Mar, 2017 8:48 pm
Geo. wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:

Well Felise played 8 NRL games last year and never looked out of place had a disrupted pre-season due to shoulder surgery was strong last week in a better team performance in ISP..

Tatola is a no nonsense kid who runs straight and hard and makes good contact in defence ..he has also been the shadow player for the NRL team last couple of weeks..

Lolo is a more mature guy we got from the Dragons a few seasons back who is very consistent in ISP...

I don't know about hyping but to me there is more upside in giving them a go than doing what we are doing at the present time...
Thanks for the info GEO,they sound pretty solid...would like to see them more in the NRL team...

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:28 am

Lawrence can't pass, cant run, can't catch and can only tackle front on.

A massive liability in 5/8.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:38 am

Balmain Boy wrote:
Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:28 am

By the sound of that he would also be somewhat of liability at second row in first grade.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:38 am

Balmain Boy wrote:
Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:28 am

Yep. He's a massive liability in every position. He and Sue are probably the worst second row in the NRL.