I was able to get a picture of the Tigers defensive training during the pre-season

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

I was able to get a picture of the Tigers defensive training during the pre-season

Unread post by Tacky » Mon 27 Mar, 2017 7:00 pm

Everything makes sense now.
Attachments
inflatable20tube20man.jpg
inflatable20tube20man.jpg (26.95 KiB) Viewed 924 times
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club


Twodogs
Member
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed 15 Jun, 2011 12:22 pm

Unread post by Twodogs » Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm

Look at Brooks down the bottom mucking around. No wonder our defence is crap.

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:13 pm

Twodogs wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm
Look at Brooks down the bottom mucking around. No wonder our defence is crap.
I thought that was Kev rushing up out of the defensive line :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36476
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:35 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:13 pm
Twodogs wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm
Look at Brooks down the bottom mucking around. No wonder our defence is crap.
I thought that was Kev rushing up out of the defensive line :lol:
I'd pick those over Kev , at least they might trip someone up

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:35 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:13 pm
Twodogs wrote:
Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm
Look at Brooks down the bottom mucking around. No wonder our defence is crap.
I thought that was Kev rushing up out of the defensive line :lol:
I'd pick those over Kev , at least they might trip someone up

Lol they probably hit harder too!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen


User avatar
Swordy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1681
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Unread post by Swordy » Wed 29 Mar, 2017 7:49 pm

Is the yellow one Chee-Kam?
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Post Reply

Return to “Round 5: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”

cron