How we win against Saints

andrew 474

Re: How we win against Saints

Post by andrew 474 » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 3:44 pm

Start exactly the same way we played the Storm , Dragons are not any where near as good as Melbourne when they need to come from behind , they will also drop their Bundle if we can get 14 or more on them early , we need to attack , kick early if need be when we are down our end defending, we need to turn them around , keep them at there end trying to bring the ball back up field , wear them down , we also need somebody to grubbed kick instead of crap bombs ,

nrlcountrytiger

Post by nrlcountrytiger » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 3:59 pm

Masterton wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 3:39 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 31 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
One way to help is if Moses isnt such a ball hog this week
I'm guessing he was directed to run more last week. If he isn't willing, defenders will hang off to get his support.
Yep hes making his outside men hospital passes waiting to happen....he needs to dig into the line and get quick play the ball if nothings on :brick:

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 11:20 pm

nrlcountrytiger wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 3:59 pm
Masterton wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
I'm guessing he was directed to run more last week. If he isn't willing, defenders will hang off to get his support.
Yep hes making his outside men hospital passes waiting to happen....he needs to dig into the line and get quick play the ball if nothings on :brick:
[/quote
No I'm the complete opposite I really like when he takes the line on....the more touches the better IMO. And I don't know about the hospital balls he throws as apposed to Brooks regular 5 that he throws per game.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Wax Ninja

Post by Wax Ninja » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:10 am

gallagher wrote:
Fri 31 Mar, 2017 10:27 pm
They're March premiers. Tommorow Is April.
Too easy
HAHA! This is Gold!! Im with you mate... The bubble bursts today...

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:17 am

nrlcountrytiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
I reckon this is it in a nut shell. Moses should stop trying to be the 'Coach is gone so I'm proving now that I'm the hero". Prove you're a hero by building pressure, take the line on occasionally and exactly as above, quick play the ball if nothing is on. Repeat sets not only keeps the pressure on at the time, but tires them in the 70-80th minute, that's when its pay day. BE PATIENT.

And While I'm at it Tedesco, you do know there is a rule where you can pass the ball to another player who is in a better position? I am sick of seeing him get the ball running sideways, running out of room and cramming the outside men at the same time, then we put the brakes on turn around, hand over the head and take the tackle. You must do that 50 times a game. PASS THE F'ING BALL OCCASIONALLY.

And Moses can help out by using him as a decoy occasionally, not the go-to man every play!
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:22 am

Swordy wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:17 am
nrlcountrytiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
I reckon this is it in a nut shell. Moses should stop trying to be the 'Coach is gone so I'm proving now that I'm the hero". Prove you're a hero by building pressure, take the line on occasionally and exactly as above, quick play the ball if nothing is on. Repeat sets not only keeps the pressure on at the time, but tires them in the 70-80th minute, that's when its pay day. BE PATIENT.

And While I'm at it Tedesco, you do know there is a rule where you can pass the ball to another player who is in a better position? I am sick of seeing him get the ball running sideways, running out of room and cramming the outside men at the same time, then we put the brakes on turn around, hand over the head and take the tackle. You must do that 50 times a game. PASS THE F'ING BALL OCCASIONALLY.

And Moses can help out by using him as a decoy occasionally, not the go-to man every play!
You forgot Swordy they can attack using our left side as well. Last week it was the same play set after set. Moses to Kevi, Kevin gets tackled.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:41 am

I don't understand how WT game is on free to air so often - we are not a showcase team. Maybe NRL hq wants viewing the best games to be paid for. Or it is a westies put down thing.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

nrlcountrytiger

Post by nrlcountrytiger » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:58 am

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 8:22 am
Swordy wrote:
nrlcountrytiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:

You forgot Swordy they can attack using our left side as well. Last week it was the same play set after set. Moses to Kevi, Kevin gets tackled.
%100 agree with everything written

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:02 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 31 Mar, 2017 10:53 pm
I beat every Fantasy player who has Vaughn has made him captain

What is the highest ever Fantasy score , it might take a big shaking tomorrow ??
I don't think you understand fantasy very well Hap.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:23 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:02 am
happy tiger wrote:

What is the highest ever Fantasy score , it might take a big shaking tomorrow ??
because

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:26 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:23 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

because
Because Vaughn plays 55 minutes, or thereabouts. He might be good for a 60 or 70 which is a good score, but hardly anything extraordinary.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:32 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 9:23 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

because
Because Vaughn plays 55 minutes, or thereabouts. He might be good for a 60 or 70 which is a good score, but hardly anything extraordinary.
7 line breaks , 3 tries ,250 run metres and 30 tackles should be handy

Taumalolo next week :lol:

tigger2010

Post by tigger2010 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 10:49 am

Hey guys going to the game today,wanted to ask if anyone has visited the Wests tigers members bar in the northwest terrace,do they sell full strength alcohol and what are the food options..thanks

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:31 am

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Swordy wrote:
nrlcountrytiger wrote:
Masterton wrote:

I agree. We need to use our left side of Idris and Suli more, close to the line. But I don't see that happening this week with Littlejohn at halfback. Moses will take over and direct all the attack through the right.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:36 am

Tacky wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:31 am
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Swordy wrote:
nrlcountrytiger wrote:

I agree. We need to use our left side of Idris and Suli more, close to the line. But I don't see that happening this week with Littlejohn at halfback. Moses will take over and direct all the attack through the right.
He will need to play both sides of the ruck today, I would imagine and JLJ will play as a link.

I wouldn't mind seeing JLJ run the ball and take on some plays just to keep the dragons in two minds about who is going to make the play. If it all goes to Moses then it maybe two predictable.

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 12:10 pm

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:36 am
Tacky wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:31 am
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Swordy wrote:

He will need to play both sides of the ruck today, I would imagine and JLJ will play as a link.

I wouldn't mind seeing JLJ run the ball and take on some plays just to keep the dragons in two minds about who is going to make the play. If it all goes to Moses then it maybe two predictable.
That's what they should be doing. But I've never seen Moses play to the left edge, even when Brooks is out.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 12:39 pm

The bench looks much healthier, we won't be taking our starting props off and replacing them with an unfit centre and a reserve grade halfback. Might avoid the 30 minute collapse.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 3:13 pm

Play for 80mins that's how we beat them