Apart from a couple...

shane2801

Apart from a couple...

Post by shane2801 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:00 pm

Nofo & Teddy excluded, you wouldn't feed the rest. Moses eats it big time. What a team of plodders. How bad is our attack? I would be offering Tedesco way overs to stay and offer Woods market value and move the other two fools on.

You really cannot blame Tedesco if he signs with another side? I wouldn't. What must go through his head during games?

I thought Blake Ayshford was the worst WT to ever wear the jersey, Kevin Naigama has to be on par.

If Cleary can get this side going he will be a better coach than Bellamy.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Agitator

Post by Agitator » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:06 pm

I agree with you Shane, but if Woods is re-signed he can not be Captain. He is the worst captain and has zero spirit. Has he ever confronted a ref during a match? I have never seen him do it...he is good prop but a terrible leader.
Agitator
"Enough Said"

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:08 pm

Nofos opposite scored three, almost 4 tries

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:09 pm

Mate Tedesco has not set up one outside man in 12 months. He ruins every backline play becasue he doesn't have the finesse and instinct to run the right line. No way i would pay overs for him. He is a great runner of the ball, but his lack of finesse is killing our backline. I hear he barely trains with the team because of his injuries, mainly swims, which explains why 2 years ago he was regarded as the fittest in the comp but now looks spent after 20 minutes.

For his price im happy for him to go. We simply cant do anything until we fix our pack so that has to be our prioity.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:09 pm

I thought Woods was our best and daylight second. Worst bench in history. We have offloaded so many players and replaced them with reserve graders and or nothing. With injury and suspension will be lucky to field a team next week.
I hope Cleary has signed the body language of the team as bad as I have ever seen it.

Joelcainenumber1fan

Post by Joelcainenumber1fan » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:10 pm

Aloiai and mcilwrick was good too i thought

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:11 pm

If we pay overs for Teddy, we are going to be in serious trouble. Most of our backline problems emanate from him.

Trisdar

Post by Trisdar » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:16 pm

If Cleary can fix this at all. Coach of the year.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:16 pm

I though Jamal was ok today. For the most part defended very well. Some others were very ordinary.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:22 pm

Tedesco wasn't great today admittedly but he is still worth the $$$. I agree with Agitator with regards ti Woods as captain. I didn't really think about it until now. When was the last time he questioned a call?
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:22 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:11 pm
If we pay overs for Teddy, we are going to be in serious trouble. Most of our backline problems emanate from him.
If anyone else in the backline (apart from Nofoaluma) was at least half-competent I'd agree with.
But as it stands Tedesco should just run himself every time he gets the ball because he's at least 10x better than anyone he's going to pass it to.

scruffy1

Post by scruffy1 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:24 pm

Moses is a defensive joke, look how nearly every roll that pre-empted a st-george try or penalty against our markers started with an ineffective schoolboy grab by moses, any good you get from him is completely negated by the chaos he creates for our markers and middles, he's good for the odd trick play in the odd game that goes our way. We should have kept Martin(Penrith) and Levido(Souths) on our books, both will be and are better than Moses and Martin and were trained by the best coach the club has had in recent years Kimorley who took our current last placed 20's to one game from the GF. Teddy will go to the Dogs.

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:26 pm

No leadership on the field whatsoever. All rubbish

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:34 pm

I thought the forwards were generally improved today with no tries being scored through their patch. The bench worked better and we were actually in the grind for a while. The backs were mostly woeful except for Idris in defence and for Teddy who tried all day.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:34 pm

Our pack is terrible. Put stats to one side for a minute and look for the impact our forwards have. Their hitups are pedestrian, none of them break tackles, it is lumber up to the defensive line and then fall over. Take forever to get up and then repeat.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:36 pm

king sirro wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:09 pm
Mate Tedesco has not set up one outside man in 12 months. He ruins every backline play becasue he doesn't have the finesse and instinct to run the right line. No way i would pay overs for him. He is a great runner of the ball, but his lack of finesse is killing our backline. I hear he barely trains with the team because of his injuries, mainly swims, which explains why 2 years ago he was regarded as the fittest in the comp but now looks spent after 20 minutes.

For his price im happy for him to go. We simply cant do anything until we fix our pack so that has to be our prioity.
I know you're probably disappointed and maybe not being literal, but he had 12 try assists last year and 2 this year.

That said, I know what you mean. Every team is jamming in as he sweeps around. The answer is to have the man inside dummy and bolt though that gap.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:36 pm

king sirro wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:09 pm

Agreed. Tedesco could do a lot worse than watch Boyd and Slater (the best two fullbacks in the game). How many times did Tedesco refuse to pass the ball to his outside backs?

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:37 pm

Harvey wrote:
Sun 02 Apr, 2017 6:34 pm
Our pack is terrible. Put stats to one side for a minute and look for the impact our forwards have. Their hitups are pedestrian, none of them break tackles, it is lumber up to the defensive line and then fall over. Take forever to get up and then repeat.
Yes you are right but they were still improved from previous performances and still way ahead of the Backs .